好酸喔
Harsh.
听着 我正在忙
Hey, listen. I'm on to something here.
晚点打给你
Can I call you later?
好 我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
我爱你 宝贝 掰
I love you, babe. Bye. Bye.
掰 掰 -掰
Bye. Bye. - Bye.
掰 -掰掰
Bye. - Bye-bye.
(限制出入)
(解密中)
(无符合项目)
(发现符合项目…解密完成)
(最高机密)
(无人机攻击)
(任务报告 自杀式攻击)
(内容比对:差异辨识)
(文件比对中)
(发现删除与修订)
(任务报告 无人机攻击)
(任务报告 自杀式攻击)
什么东西
What the hell?
有目击者发现无人机攻击
There are witness reports of a drone strike...
但美国来源证实那是自杀式攻击
but U.S. sources have confirmed that it was a suicide bomber.
攻击规模… -约150人罹难
The scale of the attacks devastated... - Some 150 people killed...
包括法国特种部队
including French special forces.
七名丹麦陆战队士兵在爆♥炸♥中丧生
Seven Danish marines were killed in the explosion...
原本报导是空袭失误
which was initially reported as a misdirected air strike.
国防部发言人…
A Department of Defense spokesman...
否认美国空军在该区执行任务的报导
denied reports of U.S. Air Force operations in the area...
攻击乃当地叛乱分子所为
blaming the attack on local insurgents.
(删除已核准)
摩尔主任
Chief Moore.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
还好吗 你一脸惨白
You okay? You look like a damn ghost.
我刚刚在修正…
I was just rectifying some...
查理
Charlie?
一些档案
Some files.
好
Okay.
可能看到不该看的东西
I may have looked somewhere I shouldn't have.
我们部门内部的吗
Within our department?
灰色地带
Gray area.
我们没有灰色地带 查理
We don't do gray areas, Charlie.
我们的工作权责分明
Our work is decidedly binary.
那就不是
Then, no.
这样就守口如瓶
In that case, what you do is you keep quiet.
对
Yeah.
我不是在忙就是手♥机♥掉到包包底下
Hey, I'm either busy or dropped my cell at the bottom of my bag.
请留话 我会回电
Tell me who you are and I'll call you back.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我想你
Miss you.
我一早就会浇水
I will water the flowers first thing.
打给我
Call me.
摩尔主任 -查理
Chief Moore. - Charlie.
抱歉 我不常在这里见到你
I'm sorry, I don't see you down here very often, sir.
本来就是啊
Why would you?
你办公室不错
Nice office you have.
对 不喜欢阳光或新鲜空气的话
Yeah. Yeah, if you don't like sunlight or fresh air.
对苔藓 地衣或蘑菇…
For a moss or a lichen or mushrooms...
你有在注意新闻吗
Charlie, have you been tracking the news?
我还在找能信任的媒体
Well, I'm still tryin' to find an outlet I can trust.
听说早上你在这里 我们也这么想
That's what we thought when we heard you were here this morning.
你们
We?
你跟我到局长室来
I need you to come with me to the Director's office.
麻烦了
Please.
七楼 行政楼层
Floor Seven. Executive.
局长
Director.
欧布莱恩局长 这是查理海勒
Director O'Brien, this is Charlie Heller.
你好 -你好 查理 请坐
Hi. - Hello, Charlie. Come have a seat.
站着就好
I'd rather not.
海勒先生 伦敦恐怕出了状况
Mr. Heller, I'm afraid there was a situation in London.
你听说了吗
Have you heard?
伦敦
London?
克里斯多福街饭店遭到攻击
An attack at the Christopher Street Hotel.
查理… -不
Charlie... - No, no.
非常遗憾 海勒先生
I'm very sorry, Mr. Heller.
什么
What?
你太太不幸身亡 -不
Your wife has been killed. - No.
不 她去开会
No, she's at a conference.
打给她看看
We should call her.
查理 很遗憾… -能打给她吗
Charlie, I'm very sorry to give you this... - Can we call her?
我得打给她
I have to call her.
查理 你得看看这个
Charlie, I think you need to see this.
我们在伦敦追踪一则最新消息
We're following a breaking news story here in London...
今天稍早克里斯多福街饭店
where a terrifying hostage situation unfolded...
发生骇人的掳人案
at the Christopher Street Hotel earlier today.
四名歹徒闯入饭店
Four assailants stormed into the hotel,
挟持多人作为人♥质♥
taking a number of individuals hostage.
其中两人不幸丧生
Two individuals sadly lost their lives...
包括一名美国女性
including an American woman...
她遭到挟持 -上面没说是她
who was taken hostage during the ordeal. - It doesn't say it's her.
目击者表示… -你得相信我们
Eyewitnesses report a chaotic scene... - Charlie, you have to believe us.
饭店内一片混乱 歹徒闯进…
...inside the hotel as the perpetrators forced their way...
这是监视器的画面
This is footage we pulled from surveillance cams.
吓坏了宾客和工作人员
...terrorized the guests and the staff.
一名死者身分已确认
One of the victims has been identified.
她是32岁的美国女性…
She is a 32-year-old American woman...
惨遭歹徒挟持
that was tragically taken hostage by the assailants.
警方不肯透露身分
The police are not revealing her.
没关系
It's all right.
我来应付 放心
I got this. Don't worry about it.
查理 等等
Charlie, Charlie, wait!
查尔斯…
Charles! Charles!
伦敦警方已展开全市逮捕行动
Metropolitan Police has initiated a citywide manhunt.
他们不眠不休追缉歹徒
They are working tirelessly to locate the assailants...
希望营救成功 救回人♥质♥…
and secure the rescue and release of the hostage...
怎么没有更多消息
How can we not know more?
那是伦敦
This was in London...
有94万7千台监视器
947,000 cameras.
他们驶入车阵中
They drove into traffic.
没人能逃得掉
Nobody is getting away with this.
我向你保证
You have my word.
好
Okay.
告诉我目前知道什么
Tell me what we know so far.
海勒先生
Mr. Heller...
恕我直言 让我们来处理
with respect, let us handle this.
不好意思 我们还没见过
Forgive me, sir, I don't believe we've officially met.
我会确保将罪魁祸首
I'm the one who's gonna ensure that those who did this
绳之以法
are held to account.
恕我直言 那会是什么状况…
And what would that look like, sir, with respect...
绳之以法
being "held to account"?
我们还不能说明细节
Look, we can't get into specifics yet.
当然 你了解的
Of course, you understand that.
只要可以我们会尽快告知
We'll tell you what we can as soon as we can.
你说的一样 只是比较客气
You just said what he said, only nicer.
回家吧 查理
Go home, Charlie.
你需要休息一段时间
You need to take some time.
家属吗 -对
Next of kin? - Yes.
(查理)
(查理)
(亲爱的查理 送给我的谜一个谜)
(爱你的莎拉)
(伦敦恐怖攻击)
(伦敦 圣潘克拉斯)
嫌犯在11点钟左右
The suspects arrived via the service entrance
经由服务入口抵达
around 11:00 hours.
该车辆前一晚
The vehicle had been stolen overnight
1点24分在东区遭窃
at about 01:24 in the East End.
指纹与DNA都以专业手法抹除
Prints, DNA, all professionally scrubbed out.
这是四人小组
Four-person team.
看来他们…
电影精选列表