Copied the files at 11:03...
隔天早上去见你们两位
met you two the next morning.
如果偷带出去 应该是在这里
If he smuggled it out, he did it here.
不过扫描仪没发现
Still, screener picked up nothing.
或许他吞进肚子
Maybe he swallowed it.
那还是会发现
Still would have picked it up.
有点远
Kind of far.
站在那里
You stand right there.
停止射击
Hold your fire!
近一点试试看
Try it closer.
再射几发
Just a few rounds.
我的老天
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
我们验过你的视力吗
Did we test your vision?
我看我得靠这么近
Guess I just have to get that close.
对 近距离平射
Yeah, at point blank range...
你有一半机会射中目标
you might have a 50-50 chance of hittin' something.
你又过度乐观了
Overestimating my odds?
去楼下浴室看看
Why don't you guys check the downstairs bathroom?
那些箱子给我
Pass me those boxes.
土制炸♥弹♥包含起爆器
So, an IED consists of an initiator...
开关 主装药
switch, main charge...
电源 增强容器
power source, container for enhancements.
用来装肥料 钉子
Stuff like fertilizer, nails...
玻璃 硝酸铵等等
glass, ammonia nitrate.
好处是能就地取材
Beauty is, you can use what you find,
大小自选
big or small, as you like.
临时拼凑 量身订制
Improvise. Design it for your purpose.
随身携带零件
Carry the components with you.
我的妈呀
I'll be damned.
终于发现你擅长的东西 海勒
Looks like we finally found something you do well, Heller.
我能留着吗
May I keep this?
当然
Sure.
他到过这家酒吧两次
He went here twice. This bar.
为什么
Why?
一次在24号♥晚上跟多明格兹先生
Once with Mr. Dominguez on the night of the 24th.
他太太死后几周
Couple of weeks after his wife died.
隔月13号♥又去
And then again, the next month, the 13th.
他下载档案那天 -对
The day he downloaded the files. - Right.
不过我们搜过了
We searched it, though.
再搜一遍
Let's search it again.
姓名 -克拉克尼可简森
Name? - Clark Nicholas Jenson.
怎么写
Spell that for me.
简单的简 森林的森
J-E-N-S-O-N.
你确定 -确定
You sure? - Yeah.
不是简森克拉克
Not Jenson Clark?
不是 -快点
No! - Fast.
克拉克尼可简森
Clark Nicholas Jenson.
在哪出生 -罗利 北卡州
Where were you born? - Raleigh. Raleigh, North Carolina.
哪家医院 快说 -杜克大学医院
Which hospital? Now! - Duke University Hospital.
你母亲的本名 -黛博拉珍汉米
Your mother's maiden name? - Deborah Jane Hammock.
等一下
Just a sec.
都再搜过了 包括停车场
It's all being re-swept. Even the parking lot.
这里没硬碟
There's no drive here.
那是我们没找到的
Okay. That's what we didn't find.
但我们找到什么
But what did we find?
这个吧 卡在点唱机底下
I don't know, this was stuck under the jukebox.
给我一枚铜板
Give me a quarter.
把CD拿出来
Pull the disc.
你…
You...
不是杀手
are not a killer.
不是吗
No?
这是谁 -别管
Hey, who's this? - Leave them.
杀你老婆的混♥蛋♥
These the assholes that killed your wife, huh?
你打算怎么杀光他们
So, how do you plan to take them all out?
你杀了第一个
The first one you kill,
其他人就会提高警觉
you let the other ones know you're coming.
然后呢 有什么计画
And then what? What's your plan?
你如何阻止兰利的人插手
How are you gonna keep the people at Langley off your ass?
这就是我要你教我的
That's what I need you to teach me.
好 我教你
All right. I'll teach you.
拿去
Take it.
拜托 -拿啊
Come on. - Go on, take it.
干嘛
What is it? What are you...
拿去 快 -喂
Take it! Now! - Hey!
指着我的胸部
Point it at my chest.
指着我的胸部 -你想…
Point it at my chest! - You think that...
快点 -好啦
Do it now! - All right, all right.
手指放在扳机上
Put your finger on the trigger!
来啊
Come on.
看着我
Look at me.
动手
Come on.
动手 查理
Come on, Charlie.
动弹不得吧
Paralyzing, isn't it?
拿上膛的武器指着别人
Pointing a live weapon at someone like that.
你必须非常笃定或非常蠢
You have to either be very confident or very stupid...
蠢也是一种笃定
which is its own kind of confidence.
其实你没有那么笃定
Truth is you don't have that kinda confidence.
你也不蠢 一点也不
And you are not stupid. Not in the slightest.
你当不了杀手 查理
You're just not a killer, Charlie.
人都有某些天赋
People have certain gifts.
无论怎么训练 你都无法跟我一样
You can't do what I do, no matter how much I train you...
就像你无法教我破解密♥码♥
as much as you can't teach me how to break code.
我无法硬把你变成另一个人
I can't make you into somethin' that you're not.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
等时机一到
When the time comes...
我会扣下扳机
I'll pull the trigger.
等时机一到
When the time comes...
你连子弹从哪边射出来都忘了
you won't even remember which end of the gun the bullet comes out of.
这需要多久
How long is this gonna take?
解密的话 四五个小时
With this encryption, four or five hours.
要是她无法破解海勒的密♥码♥呢
What if she can't break Heller's encryption?
她会的
She will.
我们怎么知道他没拷贝50份
How do we know he didn't make 50 copies?
没办法
We don't.
艾莉
Ali.
破解了
We're in.
唬人的
It's a bluff.
他在耍我们
He was playing us.
耍得我们团团转
And he did pretty well, too.
把他干掉
Take him off the board?
喂
Yeah.
好
Okay.
他走了
He's gone?
他有一大堆护照
He's got a bag full of passports...
甚至骇进生物辨识系统
even hacked the biometrics.
他用管♥理♥员♥的卡片离开
Yeah, he got out on a janitor's card.
太离谱了
This is a joke.
或许你们看错这个人了
Maybe y'all misjudged this individual.
你觉得
You think?
他很清楚自己在做什么
He knew exactly what he was doin'.
留下蛛丝马迹让我们追
Kept us chasin' breadcrumbs just long enough...
同时让自己接受训练
while he got himself some training.
海勒先生…
Mr. Heller...
窃听中情局官员
bugging a CIA officer...
形同叛国
is treason.
各位乘客 欢迎搭乘美航AA143班机
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard American Airlines flight AA143...
由华府杜勒斯机场飞往伦敦希斯洛机场
with service from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow.
感谢您观看我们示范…
We thank you for your attention whilst we demonstrate...
飞机安全设施
the safety features of the aircraft.
怎样
Yes?
好 可以睁开了
电影精选列表