Appears they had a meeting...
跟印尼的影响力投资公♥司♥开会
with Impact Investments out of Indonesia on our radar.
这是整件事的开端
This is when it all started.
里面肯定发生冲突
Something must have got heated inside,
一直闹到走廊上
it spilled out into the corridor.
影响力的保全情绪激动
Impact's security detail got jumpy,
其中一名歹徒开枪
and one of the four drew on him.
一死一命危
One dead, one critical.
饭店保全发现异状 并通报♥警♥方
Hotel security are alerted, and the police have been called.
嫌犯迅速离开饭店
The suspects are now in a race to leave the building...
决定抓几名人♥质♥
and they decided to grab some insurance.
所有人蹲下
Everyone! Get down!
通通蹲下
Everyone down.
蹲下…
Get down. Get down.
不…快跑
No, no, no. Run. Run.
他们只带走莎拉 因为她想救别人
They only took Sarah because she tried to save someone else.
照我的话做
You do as I say.
快走
Move!
照我的话做 快走
You do as I say. Move!
照我的话做 快走
You do as I say. Move!
(搜寻CRYPTOME资料库)
带走莎拉的人叫米希卡布拉济奇
The man who took Sarah is Mishka Blazhic.
来自白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 常待在莫斯科
Origins in Belarus, though often based in Moscow.
他们带着三名人♥质♥逃离会议室
They fled the conference room with three hostages.
蹲下 不然我开枪
Stay down, or I'll shoot you!
这个劳伦斯艾利许是南非人
This man, Lawrence Ellish, is South African.
前特种部队士兵
Ex-special forces.
艾利许似乎为集团处理船运事项
Ellish seems to handle shipments for the wider group.
武装警♥察♥与保全从圣潘克拉斯站赶来
Armed police and security were arriving from St. Pancras Station...
却因有人♥质♥而奉命收手
but were ordered to hold back because of the hostages.
警方封锁该区 狙击手就位
Police sealed off the area, marksmen in position...
但嫌犯已曝光 他们也知道
but the suspects are exposed, and they knew it.
武装警♥察♥ 放下武器 -趴下
Armed police! Drop your weapons! - Get down!
莎拉的凶手比较难找
Sarah's killer is harder to track.
他似乎察觉到监视器 不发一语
He seems to sense the cameras. He says nothing.
但我运用所有闭路电视 手♥机♥
But I processed all the CCTV, cell phones...
行车记录器 密录器
dash cams, body cams...
以及声音 建构360度视角
and the audio to give us a 360.
辨识出他的身分
And that provides us with an ID.
这是霍斯特席勒
This is Horst Schiller.
与几十个佣兵及防卫团体有关联
Loose affiliations with dozens of mercs and defense groups.
我还在查证
I'm still filling that in.
他们似乎是作为
They seem to be operating as interface...
恶劣官员与恐怖团体间的接口
between bad state actors and terrorist entities.
在商言商
All business.
他们不断受到雇用
And they keep getting hired.
但我查到这一个目前的位置
But for this one, I have a current location.
葛瑞琴法兰克
Gretchen Frank.
前亚美尼亚♥情♥报员
Former Armenian IO.
她在巴黎
She's in Paris.
会到这家咖啡馆买♥♥面包
Buys her bread at this cafe.
(尼侬的花♥园♥)
经常在那里出现
Turns up there regularly.
你们早就知道了
You knew this?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会做比对 -等等
We'll do a comparison. - Wait.
你知道葛瑞琴法兰克的事了
You already know about Gretchen Frank?
我知道你想看到进展 查理
I understand you wanna see progress, Charlie.
但有时最好的做法…
But sometimes, the best course of action...
不见得是最显而易见的
isn't always the most obvious.
最显而易见
"Most obvious"?
我们要查出整个网络
We want the whole network.
这个网络与莎拉无关
The network has nothing to do with Sarah.
但与我国的主♥权♥及安全
But everything to do with the sovereignty
息息相关
and security of this country.
你的工作对我们的行动很重要 查理
What you do is very important to what we do, Charlie.
我们认为你应该去看嘉里森医师
We think it would be good for you to see Dr. Garrison.
这是为了我还是局里
Am I here for me or the Agency?
我们必须评估你是否适合返回工作岗位
It is important we assess you're well enough to return to work.
这是当然的
Obviously.
但你痛失至亲
But you've suffered a terrible loss.
我们想支持你
And we want to support you.
你能描述你的感受吗
Can you describe your feelings?
现在的心情
Right now?
你是说否认 愤怒…
You mean, denial, anger...
接受…
acceptance...
多说一些
Say more.
她走了
She's gone.
竟然是那样走的
Yeah, that she had to go like that.
她打电♥话♥来 我没跟她说上话
And that I didn't speak to her on the phone when she called.
你因此自责吗 -对
And you blame yourself for that? - Yes.
她要我陪她去 我却没有
For not going with her when she asked me to,
从来没有
because I never do.
以前都没有
Never did.
那让你有什么感觉
And what is that making you feel?
很没用
Pretty useless.
生气
Angry.
非常生气
Very, very angry.
我给了局里杀莎拉的凶手名字
I gave the Agency the names of Sarah's killers.
他们毫无作为
They did nothing.
你要他们怎么做 -做他们的工作
What do you want them to do? - Their job!
我要他们追捕杀死莎拉的凶手
I want them to go after Sarah's killers.
那会让你好过一点吗
Will that make you feel better?
重点不该是我
This shouldn't be about me.
莎拉才重要
Sarah mattered.
她应该死得瞑目
She deserves more.
但到头来还是与你有关
But in the end, this is about you.
莎拉走了
Sarah's gone.
你必须试着接受这个事实
You are gonna have to try and come to terms with that.
我能帮忙
I can help.
但只有你能让自己站起来
But only you can really make things better.
地下五楼 解密与分♥析♥部
Floor Minus Five. Decryption and Analysis.
(身分确认)
更新时程呢
And the renovation schedule?
我们能讨论加密计画
We can discuss the cryptography project.
(列印)
好 我可以
Okay. All right. I can do this.
谢谢 我们必须标记起来
Thanks. I think we need to flag this.
(收到加密讯息)
(执行安全连线)
你最近非常安静
You've been very quiet lately.
猜到我住哪了没
Guessed where I live yet?
(波士尼亚 塞尔维亚…土耳其 )
你能坐一下吗
You good here for a minute, buddy?
我去后面准备关店
I gotta close up the back.
可以
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
我帮你看着
I got you covered out here.
七楼 行政楼层
Floor Seven. Executive.
我拿着一百多份机密电报的精华
I'm holding the highlights of over 100 eyes-only cables.
它们经双重编码 来自喀布尔分局的资料快取
These are double coded from a data cache out of Kabul Station.
这些是正式电报
These are the official cables.
相同日期 相同事件
Same dates, same events...
只是关键资讯…
except for very key information...
被更改或从纪录中完全删除
that has been altered or completely scrubbed from the record.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是你的障眼法
This is your cover-up.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
这么说算客气了
To put it mildly.
这是你摧毁叙利亚一家医院的执行程序
This is your order of operations to destroy a hospital in Syria.
叶门的同盟基地
An allied base in Yemen.
一名阿富汗政♥治♥人物的住家
An Afghani politician's house.
你不知道…
You have no idea what...
索马利亚的边境管制站
A border crossing in Somalia.
共计一千多人受伤
I count more than 1,000 casualties...
电影精选列表