We've just reached Finnish waters.
不可能
That is not possible.
这艘船就像一座金库
This ship is a vault.
你们中情局很坚持
Your own CIA insisted upon it.
用我写的加密程式
Using encryption I wrote.
我从饭店房♥间作业
Look, it's all running from my hotel room.
这两个虽然砸了我的手♥机♥
These two may have smashed my phone,
却保留他们的
but they held on to theirs...
还有我的手表
and my watch.
所以我是发射器 而你…
So, I'm the transmitter and you...
你邀请我进来
you invited me in.
我只要让你讲得够久 等船开来这里
I just needed you to talk as long as it took to get us here.
那是芬兰海军和国际刑♥警♥组织
That would be the Finnish Navy and Interpol.
我给了他们这个位置
I gave them this location.
我们即将登船
We are boarding your boat.
我们依据国际法采取行动
We are acting in accordance with international law.
你们即将被逮捕
You are being placed under arrest.
退下 退下
Stand down, stand down!
放下
Down.
海勒
Heller.
查理海勒
Charlie Heller.
当我上任时
When I took up this role...
我向大楼内的每个人表明
I made it clear to everyone who works in this building...
即使有时我们的工作有不为人知的一面
that even though our work sometimes goes on in dark corners...
也没有借口
that is no excuse...
让这种隐密性妨碍我们的目标或方法
to allow darkness to obscure our objectives or our methods.
因此我很难过要告诉各位一项讯息
So, I'm deeply saddened to have to tell you that information has surfaced...
本局有资深人员执行异常任务
that implicates senior members of this agency in carrying out rogue missions...
造成与我们合作的人员及探员
which put the safety of our own operators and agents
面临极高的危险
we work with at great risk.
各位
Gentlemen.
赢得这场战争的代价并不光荣
The cost of winning the war cannot be our honor.
那些行动并未获得核准
Those operations were not sanctioned.
它们是违法的
They were illegal.
那些人将面临调查与法律制裁
And those individuals will face the full force of the law.
现在开放提问
I will now take questions.
华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
Washington Post.
我知道这些逮捕行动
I understand these arrests are linked to...
与去年欧洲城市的一连串命案有关
a series of killings in European cities last year.
中情局有涉入那些行动吗
Was the CIA involved in those operations?
对此我不便回答
You would not expect me to answer that.
国家广播公♥司♥
NBC.
吹哨者仍在中情局任职吗
Is the whistleblower still employed by the agency?
我能确认该名人员是安全的
I can confirm that the officer is safe.
也将继续在本局服务
And that they will continue to serve with the agency.
(深入云雾中)
(莎拉海勒)
现在谁是优步司机
Who's the Uber driver now?
你还剩下几条命
You must be running out of lives.
你不断令我感到惊奇 查理
And you keep on surprising me, Charlie.
全是你教我的
Everything you taught me.
不 你做的事 现在的你
No, no. What you've done, what you've become...
没人教得来
can't teach that.
我只是突然发现该做什么
I guess I just suddenly saw what needed doing.
对
Yeah.
其他人都没发现
When no one else did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
回头见 查理
See you around, Charlie.
电影精选列表