不 你没地方可去
No. You have nowhere else to go.
那不一样
That's not the same thing.
我们在逛街
We're shopping, okay?
背包给我
Give me your backpack.
还有帽子
And your hat.
这样比较不像美国人
Now you look less American.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我老婆被人谋杀
My wife was murdered.
我知道你老婆的事
I know about your wife.
还有巴黎 你干的吗
And Paris, that was you?
我必须找到其他人
I need to find the others.
别在这里谈
No. Not here.
四个街廓外有停车场
There is a parking garage four blocks from here, that way.
一楼
First floor.
去逛街 半小时后在那边碰面
Do some shopping, then meet me there in half an hour.
如果你没被跟踪 我们再谈
And if you're not followed, we'll talk more.
你来多久了
So, how long has it been you?
六年
Six years.
我先生当过中情局线人
My husband was a CIA asset.
待过苏联国安会
Former KGB.
他到死都是寄居动物
He was Inquiline until he died.
他跌落窗外
He fell out of a window.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
意外跌落窗户
Accidental falls from windows
是前苏联国安会人员头号♥死因
are the number-one cause of death of former KGB.
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
他教我各种技能
He taught me everything he was doing...
如何探勘资料快取 解密档案
how to mine data cache, encrypt files.
在他死后…
And after he died...
我决定跟你们部门保持联♥系♥
well, I decided to keep up my connection to your department...
以防我需要协助
in case I needed help.
难怪我以为你是个中年男子
Which is why I always thought you were a middle-aged man.
因为你一开始是
Because you were, to begin with.
你也跟我想象的不同
You aren't exactly what I pictured, either.
你想象我是怎样
How did you picture me?
不知道
I don't know.
持枪的中情局探员吧
Mr. CIA-man-with-a-gun, I guess.
所以你会帮我
So, you'll help me?
比任何警报系统都好
It's better than any alarm system.
这是我第一个住超过一个月的地方
This is the first place I've stayed in for more than a month...
在这三年以来
in the last three years.
我不睡觉
I don't sleep.
但我不想再逃了
But I just don't want to run anymore.
凭什么认为他们找不到你
What makes you think they won't find you here?
等他们找到我…
For that night...
派上用场
when they do.
你真以为用它就能击退俄♥国♥人
You really think you're gonna fight off the Russians with that?
不是击退他们
It's not for them.
用在我自己身上
It's for me.
这三个 对吗
Those are the three, correct?
对
Yeah.
席勒似乎负责调度
Schiller seems to be the coordinator.
他们的头子
Ringleader.
但他也是最难剖绘的
But he's also the most difficult to profile.
据我所知 他们是武器扩散链的中间人
As far as I can tell, they operate as middlemen in the proliferation chain.
就像你给我看的资料
And just like the data you showed me...
他们也帮摩尔主任的秘密行动找佣兵
they also source mercenaries for Director Moore's black ops.
艾利许找武器 但他十分偏执
Ellish sources the weapons, but he's beyond paranoid.
我们得设法把他揪出来
So, we have to find a way to pull him out of the dark.
好 或许我能联络他
Okay. Perhaps I can start the conversation.
提议我有刺杀任务给他
Suggest I have a contract for him.
看他想不想参与
See if he will engage.
好 这是米希卡布拉济奇
Okay. And this is Mishka Blazhic.
他好像住莫斯科 但喜欢不断移♥动♥
He seems to be based in Moscow, but he likes to keep on the move.
生活奢侈 旅行都搭头等舱
Enjoys his luxuries. Travels everywhere first class.
他可能是破口
He may be the weak link.
甚至会在线上PO文
Even posts online.
这是上星期
This was just last week.
地点不明 但葡萄园在平地上
No location, but the vineyard on level ground...
间隔比一般宽 气候应该比较热
and the spacing is wider than typical, so probably hotter climate.
白垩土 可能是花岗岩
Chalky soil. Maybe granite.
低矮阳光照着他的葡萄酒
Low sun hitting the wine in his glass.
但葡萄园是南北向
But the vineyard would be angled north-south...
所以是日出
so it's sunrise.
这间教堂 建筑是西班牙风格
And this church. The architecture looks Spanish.
十月还炎热
So, hot in October.
或许在西班牙中部
Maybe central Spain.
这里的反射…
And here, in the reflection...
也许是女友
girlfriend, maybe.
这是她
And there she is.
亚历珊卓苏拉佛亚
Alexandra Solovoya,
同样喜欢旅行
who also likes to travel.
她上周从莫斯科飞到马德里
And she flew Moscow to Madrid, last week.
我们必须呈现美国伟大之处
We need to project everything that makes America great...
但需要公开…
but we need to do it openly...
我们得假定他还活着
and transparently. - We have to assume he's still alive.
他有三个目标
He has three targets.
我保证…
And so, I pledge...
我们必须找到并监视他们
We need to locate and get eyes on all of them.
本局将值得国家信任
...this agency will be worthy of the nation's trust.
我们将在国内外负起责任
Within our country and beyond, we will be accountable.
我看了你的演说
I saw your speech.
非常精彩
It was excellent.
你是前局长向我介绍的第一个人
You know, you're the first person my predecessor briefed me on?
你全心投入伊♥斯♥兰♥国 盖达组织
About the stick up your ass on ISIS, AQ...
伊朗 反恐行动
Iran, counterterrorism?
即使现在 法定退休年龄后三年
Even now, three years after mandatory retirement...
他们依然不当一回事
they keep looking the other way.
但整顿时间到了
But it's housekeeping time...
我得了解你的立场
and I need to know where you stand.
听来你在建议我转往民间单位
Sounds like you're suggesting it's time for me to go private.
写一本我在局里生涯的书
Write a neat book about my time with the company.
但我们却在这里享用大餐
Yet here we are, enjoying this lovely meal.
为什么
So, why?
拜托
Oh, please.
我是新来的 却不是笨蛋
I'm new, but I'm not stupid.
我需要你负责
I need you to be accountable.
向我负责
To me.
别再搞你的秘密行动
Stop playing your black ops in the sand.
我得掌握所有工作
I need to be across everything.
无一例外
And I mean everything.
布莱恩
Hey, Brian?
能再给我一个酸种面包吗
Can you bring me another one of these sourdough roll thingies?
好的 摩尔先生
Sure, Mr. Moore.
说个故事给你听
I'll tell you a story.
你的前任和我同样坐在这张桌子
Your predecessor sat me down at this very same table...
当时他上任顶多一周
no more than a week into his term...
对我说几乎一样的话
and gave me pretty much this exact same speech.
等等
Oh, wait.
或许是他的前一任
Maybe it was his predecessor.
不记得了
I can't remember.
总之 跟你说我说了什么
Anyway, I'll tell you what I told them.
我完全支持你
You have my full support.
很好
Good.
谈得真愉快
Good talk.
好好享用你的面
Enjoy that pasta.
在哪里
Where?
马德里
Madrid.
是谁的命令
On whose orders?
与你共进午餐的人
Your lunch date.
电影精选列表