I am no slave.
我也是费了好大周折来阻止你的
And I've come a very long way to stop you.
我被送到2014年
I was sent to 2014
确保天网的创造
to safeguard Skynet's creation in this time.
24小时以后
And in less than 24 hours,
谁都无法阻止审判日的到来
no one will be able to stop Judgment Day.
你想从我们这里得到什么
What do you want with us?
我只是想给你们一个美好的未来
I'm offering us a future.
我们一起
Together.
作为一个家庭生活
A family.
如果我们不同意呢
And if we refuse?
那你们就得死
Then you die.
你不能杀我们 我们是你的父母
You can't kill us. We're your parents.
没有我们 你不可能出生的
Without us, you're never born.
谁说的
Says who?
知道我的想法吗
You know what I think?
现在我们三个都是孤立无援的人
We're marooned, the three of us.
被时间流放
We're exiles in time.
我可以杀了你们 因为根本没有什么命运
You see, I can kill you, for there truly is no fate.
听不听我的
Are you with me?
不听
The answer is no.
听到了吗 凯尔
You hear that, Kyle?
那是骰子转动的声音
That's the dice rolling.
趴下
Just get down!
走吧
Come on!
咱们得行动起来 走吧
We got to keep moving! Let's go!
不能留下他不管
I can't leave him.
该死的
Damn it.
全体医护人员请注意
Attention, all medical personnel.
现在启动紧急疏散机制
Evacuation procedures are now in progress.
关了它
Turn it off!
走吧
Come on!
全体医护人员请注意
Attention, all medical personnel.
现在启动紧急疏散机制
Evacuation procedures are now in progress.
启动
Crank it!
老爹
Pops!
我本以为你会是个明白人
I thought you would be smarter,
而且
and that
你会
you would
理解我
understand.
抱歉 约翰
I'm sorry, John.
那东西也拖不了他很久的 走吧
That thing won't hold him for long. Come on!
里斯
Reese!
不论他们对他做了什么 我们都得救他回来
Whatever they did to him, we need to reverse it.
我们得把他救回来
We need to get him back!
他现在都不是人类 我们都不知道他是什么
He's not even human. We don't know what the hell he is.
我知道
I do.
战争最后 天网想要发展
At the end of the war, Skynet was trying to develop
一种新型的渗透机器人
a new type of infiltration unit
用机械病毒感染人类
by infecting human subjects with machine-phase matter.
从细胞层面重组和重建人体组织
It restructures and rebuilds human tissue on a cellular level
从而达到最大战斗力
for maximum combat utility.
天网把约翰变成了终结者
Skynet's made John into a terminator.
是的 凯尔·里斯
Yes, Kyle Reese.
他们想要造出一种
They were trying to make a machine
能像人一样思考的机器人
that could think like a man?
但实验失败了
But the experiments failed.
实验体大多失控并最终死去
The human subjects went insane and died.
话虽如此 但约翰可是承袭了疯狂的一面
Yeah, well, John's got the crazy part down.
他有什么弱点吗
Does he have any weaknesses?
该物质依靠磁场维持
Matter coheres using a magnetic field.
毁掉磁场也许能困住他
Disrupting that field may trap him.
可是 如果他能恢复
Right, but if he can be cured...
不可能 他的身体从细胞层面被替换改造
Negative. His body was replaced on a cellular level.
无法治愈
There is no cure.
-你又不懂 -里斯
- You don't know that! - Reese...
不 我才不信一个机器人说的话呢
No, I'm not going to let a machine tell me what's possible!
你说过 所有的实验人都死了 是吗
You said all the other subjects died, right?
那就说明约翰是与众不同的 他很特别
Well, that means John's one-of-a-kind. He's unique!
对吧 那就没法知道他到底会怎么样
All right? There's no way of knowing what he's capable of.
你说得对 也正因如此 他十分危险
You're right, and that's what makes him so dangerous!
约翰已不再是人类最后的希望了
John is not humanity's last hope anymore.
他是天网的希望
He's Skynet's.
你不想公开在公♥司♥担任职位
It's a shame you won't take a more public role
真是太可惜了 约翰
in the company, John.
丹尼是最出色的
Danny is the best there is,
连他都不能破解你整合进创世纪的
and even he can't decipher some of the enhanced code
一些高端代码
you've integrated into Genisys.
我只知道确实有用
I just know it works.
赛博坦亏欠你 约翰
Cyberdyne owes you, John.
我也对你有亏欠
I owe you.
迈尔斯 你对我的信心就是给我的报酬
Miles, your faith in me is payment enough.
你资助了研发部
You've funded the R&D.
过去三年你为了我的想法一直承担风险
You've taken the chances on my ideas for the last three years.
高分子合金的用途不可限♥量♥
The potential applications for polyalloy are countless.
你的机器人研究成果是革命性的创举
Your robotics work is revolutionary.
投资你没错的
You were a good investment.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
但愿对得起
Let's hope it's enough to
你让我投入了这么多的的终极成果
pay for this Holy Grail you got me chasing.
看来量子场生成器起作用了
Well, the quantum field generator works.
是啊 但除此之外一无所成
Yeah. That, and nothing else.
还是没办法 约翰
Can't crack it, John.
也许这就是不可能的事
Maybe it just can't be done.
我们要的是什么
"What do we want?"
时间穿越
Time travel.
-什么时候 -与此无关
- "And when do we want it?" - It's irrelevant.
是啊
Yeah.
也是件好事
Good thing, too.
我们想攻克这个难关还得很长时间
We're years away from making this thing work.
但一旦我们成功了
But when we do...
砰
Boom!
砰
Boom!
明天 等待即将结束
Tomorrow, the waiting is over.
感谢大家 当倒计时归零的时候
Thanks to all of you, when that countdown hits zero,
赛博坦将用这款王牌应用
Cyberdyne will revolutionize
掀起科技革命风暴
technology with the ultimate killer app,
创世纪
Genisys.
我在此想告诉大家
And I'm here to tell you that
今天下午为止
our preorders as of this
我们的预订用户量已达到10亿人
afternoon have reached one billion users.
我们开启了一个新的时代
We are creating the dawn of a new age,
届时大家拥有的任何科技
where every single piece of technology you own
都将实现无缝连接
will be seamlessly linked.
现在 结束讲话之前
And now, before we wrap this up,
在大家的帮助下来到这个世界的孩子
the child that you all helped bring into this world
有话要说
has something to say.
创世纪
Genisys?
我已经迫不及待想要明天就见到大家了
I cannot wait to meet you all tomorrow.
我们将共同改变未来
We will change the future together.
看看我们做的怎么样了
Let's see how we're doing.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会让他们伤害你的
I won't let them hurt you.
连续30年你只需要守着一个地方等我们
Thirty years, you had one place to be.
你到底在哪儿
Where the hell were you?
路上堵车
Stuck in traffic.
小时候我爸爸带我来过这里
My dad used to bring me here when I was little.
这里很多地方都废弃了
There are whole rooms that are abandoned.
所以我才告诉老爹来这里
That's why I told Pops to use it.
有武器吗
You got weapons down there?
武器 供给 战术装备 服装
电影精选列表