Los Angeles, 1984.
洛杉矶 5月12日
Los Angeles, May 12,
1984年
1984.
天网知道它快输了
Skynet knew it was losing,
所以它企图作弊
so it tried to rig the game.
它派遣一个终结者回到战争开始之前
It sent a terminator back to the time before the war.
谁是它的目标
And who's the target?
我的母亲
My mother.
莎拉·康纳
Sarah Connor.
如果机器成功了 我就不会出生
If the machine succeeds, I'll never be born.
它们会先杀害她
They'll kill her first.
杀掉她以后 就能够抹去
And by doing so, erase every
我们抗争赢来的所有胜利 包括今晚
victory we've fought for, including tonight's.
再也没有人会挑战机器人的统治
There won't be a resistance to challenge the machines.
它们这一步棋 会让天网满盘皆赢
With this one act, Skynet will win.
我们也可以用这个技术 送自己人回去
We can use the technology ourselves, send someone back.
我们都不知道这样能不能成功
We don't even know if that'll work.
-让我去 -让我去吧
- I'll go! - I'll go, sir!
-选我 -我去
- Right here. - I'll go!
我去
I'll go!
我愿意去
I'll volunteer!
我回去
I'll go back.
为什么我应该选你
Why should I send you
而不选他们
over all of them?
因为我愿意为莎拉·康纳而死
Because I'd die for Sarah Connor.
他们也都愿意为她而死
All these people would die for Sarah Connor.
你凭什么与众不同
What makes you any different?
你知道原因
You know why.
你告诉我关于她的一切 我了解她 约翰
Everything you've told me about her. I know her, John.
让我去救她吧
Let me save her.
不能带武器
No weapons?
我们测算过磁场大小
We've measured the magnetic field,
任何不用活体组织包裹的东西都会被撕裂
it'll rip apart anything not encased in living tissue.
想想把锡纸放进微波炉里 再加强几十亿倍
Think tinfoil in a microwave times a few billion,
除了坑以外什么都剩不下
nothing left but a crater.
也不能穿衣服
No clothes, either.
她肯定会觉得我疯了
She's going to think I'm crazy.
你知道机器人也会去那里
You knew the device would be here.
你知道它被送回的时间
You knew when it'd be set for.
你知道机器人今晚就会失败
You knew the machines would fall tonight.
在我走之前 告诉我
Just before I go, tell me...
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你是否能预见未来
Do you see the future?
里斯 没有人能预测未来
No one can see the future, Reese.
那么你是如何知道的
Okay, then how do you know?
我作弊了
I cheat.
莎拉告诉了我太多 给我启示
Sarah told me so much. Gave me signposts.
我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a kid,
我妈妈好像是个无所不知的人
it seemed like my mother knew everything.
那感觉一定很棒
That must've been great.
也不尽然
Not really.
不过启示就只到此刻了
It stops here.
你回去之后 我的知识也就用完了
Once you go back, my knowledge ends.
莎拉也只知道这么多
That's as much as Sarah knew.
所以没法再作弊了
So no more cheating.
没办法了
No more cheating.
你回去的这个时间段
The time you're going back to,
她还没有成为那个养育我长大的战士
she won't be the warrior that raised me, not yet.
她会感到恐慌和软弱
She'll be scared and weak.
她也不知道如何自卫和反击
She won't know how to fight or defend herself.
她最担心的事是房♥租和学费
Her biggest worry is making rent and tuition.
她是个餐厅服务员
She's a waitress.
什么
A what?
一个
A...
算了
Never mind.
你一定要做好心理准备 她会需要你
Just be ready for the fact that she will need you,
但她自己却没有意识到
but she won't know it.
那我该对她说什么
Okay, so what do I say to her?
就算我告诉她我是谁 她也不会相信我
Even when I tell her who I am, she's not gonna believe me.
告诉她
Tell her this...
谢谢你 莎拉
Thank you, Sarah,
谢谢你在那段黑暗岁月中勇敢不屈
for your courage during the dark years.
你即将面临的困境 我无法施以援手
I can't help you with what you must soon face,
我只能告诉你 未来并没有写定
Except to say the future is not set.
我们的命运只能自己创造
There is no fate but that which we make for ourselves.
你必须比你自己想象的还要强大
You must be stronger than you imagine you can be.
你必须活下去
You must survive,
否则我就不存在了
or I will never exist.
替我照顾好她 凯尔
Take care of her for me, Kyle.
我会的
I will.
我答应你
I promise you.
你现在所做的一切 是战争的终结
What you're doing right now, this is the end of the war.
你不会真的以为这么轻易就能成功吧
You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?
约翰
John!
小寿星
Hey, birthday boy!
拆礼物咯 快来吧
Present time. Let's go!
天呐
No way!
创世纪一联网就会自动更新
Genisys will auto-update as soon as it comes online.
它一上市你就可以得到它
You'll have it the moment it comes out.
再等几天
Just a few days more.
一条直线
A straight line.
记住 创世纪就是天网
Remember, Genisys is Skynet.
创世纪上线的时候 审判日就开始了
When Genisys comes online, Judgment Day begins.
你可以在天网出生之前就杀死它
You can kill Skynet before it's born.
喂 老兄
Hey, bud.
你刚看到一道闪瞎眼的光了吗
Did you just see a real bright light?
该我了
It's my turn.
这人是唱哪出
What's wrong with this picture?
这大晚上的挺适合散步啊 是吧
Nice night for a walk, eh?
挺适合散步
Nice night for a walk.
明天才是洗衣日 今天就没得穿了 对吧
Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right?
没得穿了 对吧
Nothing clean, right.
我看这老兄喝傻了吧
Hey, I think this guy's a couple cans short of a six-pack.
你的衣服 给我
Your clothes, give them to me. Now.
去死吧混球
Hey, fuck you, asshole.
你死了就用不着穿衣服了
You won't be needing any clothes.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
这个混账偷了我的裤子
Hey! That son of a bitch just stole my pants!
现在是哪一天 哪一年
What day is it? What year?
1984年5月12日
May 12, 1984.
你到达的这天
The day you arrive.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 不许动
LAPD! Freeze!
妈呀 真♥他♥妈♥疼
All right, that freakin' hurt.
-加伯 你还好吗 -你说呢 奥布莱恩
- Garber, you okay? - You tell me, O'Brien.
你是人类 你必须放我走
You're human. Hey, you got to let me go.
脸朝下 手背后 不然我就开枪了
Face down! Hands on your back, or I will shoot!
听我说
Listen to me...
喂
Hey!
它要来了 明白吗
It's coming, all right?
你得听我说 不然我们就都得死
You need to listen to me, or we're all going to die.
我本来控制住局面了
I had it under control.
好吧 大神探
Yeah, okay, T.J. Hooker.
你第一天来不该做这种事
Here's what you don't do your first day on the beat.
对一个出现幻觉的流浪汉使用致命武器
Use lethal force on the delusional homeless guy.
另外 这事你还得填个表格
By the way, you're filling out the paperwork on this.
加伯
Garber!
我去
Shit.
他肯定是个外星人 来自外太空什么的
That's got to be an alien, like from outer space.
这是一个会杀人的机器人
It's a machine that kills humans.
-解开我的手铐 -不 你被捕了
- Uncuff me! - No! You're under arrest!
"杀人"这两个字你哪个听不懂
电影精选列表