- I think I might have seen it. - What...
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
约翰送我回来时 他被袭击了
When John sent me back, he was attacked.
被一个终结者
By a terminator.
它杀了约翰吗 约翰死了吗
Did it kill him? Is John dead?
不知道
I don't know.
我只看到它抓住了他 然后我就消失了
I saw it grab him, and then I was gone.
我们大概还有35秒
We have approximately 35 seconds.
或者更短
Or less.
莎拉 走
Sarah, go!
我居然自愿揽了这种破事
And I volunteered for this shit.
莎拉
Sarah?
帮帮我
You got to help me.
我受伤了
I'm hurt.
莎拉
Sarah?
该死
Shit.
是我啊 莎拉
Hey, it's me, Sarah!
莎拉 他骗你
Sarah, he's lying.
他是终结者 我才是里斯
He's the machine. I'm Reese.
是我 莎拉
It's me, Sarah.
听着 终结者没死 它袭击了我
All right, listen, the terminator's not dead. It attacked me!
莎拉 你说他们会变形的
Sarah, you said they could mimic.
是我啊 莎拉
It's me, Sarah!
-他变形了 打他 -我是里斯 打他
- He's mimicking. Shoot him! - I'm Reese! Shoot him!
想得美
Nice try.
快跑
Run!
你怎么知道哪个是他的
How'd you know which one was him?
其实我也不是很确定
Well, I didn't know exactly.
那你万一打到我了呢
You could have shot me!
其实比较确定打的不是你啦
Well, I was pretty sure it wasn't you.
比较确定
Pretty sure?
我们等你来已经等了十年了
We've been prepping for you to arrive for over a decade.
也在等他
That, too.
-所以你们设了个陷阱 -没办法
- So you set a trap. - Had to.
走的时候不能把未来的东西留下
Can't leave any future tech behind when we go.
走
Go?
去哪
Go where?
那是
That's...
时间穿梭机
A Time Displacement Device.
只是看起来像堆垃圾
Yeah, well, it looks like a piece of junk.
当前的时间点的科技水平
There's no governing technology in this time
还不能制♥造♥穿梭控制电路
that can control the displacement circuits.
所以需要未来的中♥央♥处理器运行它
You needed the CPU from the future to make it run.
但你又没法用自己的
And you couldn't exactly use your own.
只有一次机会 运行就会烧毁芯片
We get one trip only. It's gonna fry the chip,
用掉洛杉矶的大部分供电
and take out most of the L.A. City power grid.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
坐标设定于1997年
The coordinates are set for 1997.
你们必须尽快离开
You must leave as soon as possible.
我们 我们一起走 我们三个
We. We're going. All of us.
我的肉体需要很多年才能长出来
My flesh will take years to regrow.
因为电磁立场
I cannot come with you
我没办法和你一起走
due to the magnetics of the quantum field.
老爹
Pops!
你要我们穿越时空
You want us to time travel?
去未来 就用这玩意儿
Into the future. In that?
是的 而且不能穿衣服
Yeah, we can't be wearing anything.
我知道怎么时空穿越
Yeah, I know how time travel works.
-莎拉 -你就别劝我放弃了
- Sarah... - Look, don't try and talk me out of it.
我知道你觉得
Look, I know you think
你来了 可以直接把我锁进一个屋子
you're here so you can just lock me in a room
直到我生下抵抗军的领袖
until I give birth to the leader of the Resistance.
你是对的
You're right.
但这 这是彻底阻止天网的唯一办法
But this... This is the only way to stop Skynet for good.
我已经说了你是对的
I already said you're right.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
只是不去97年
Not to '97.
要去2017年
2017.
2017年10月
Yeah, October 2017.
不 那就太晚了 那时审判日已经来临了
No, that's too late. That's after Judgment Day.
不 你说了一切都改变了
No, you said everything's changed,
你说的没错
and you're right about that, too.
莎拉
Sarah...
我见到了一个炸♥弹♥从未落下的世界
Look, I've seen a world where the bombs never fell.
明白吗 一样的屋子
All right? The same house.
一样的父母
The same parents.
一样的我 只是我
It was the same me, only I was...
我在家里
I was home.
那是我的13岁生日
It was my 13th birthday.
一个你找回了家的梦毫无意义
A dream of having your family back doesn't mean a thing.
相信我
Trust me.
那不是梦 是段记忆
Not a dream, all right? A memory.
我还没有全部想起来 只能看到片段
I can't hold on to all of it, just moments,
但我得到了一个讯息
but I was given a message.
你可以在天网出生前杀死他
"You can kill Skynet before it's born."
创世纪就是天网
"Skynet is Genisys."
它是2017年上线的
It comes online October 2017.
当它上线 审判日也就来临了
And when it does, Judgment Day happens.
你是说你记得未来
So you're remembering the future?
不
No.
那孩子是平行世界的一个你
The boy is the alternate timeline version of you.
凯尔·里斯记得的是他自己的过去
Kyle Reese is remembering his own past,
但那过去是我们的未来
which is our future.
这真是好理解好多了
That makes it so much better.
他怎么能同时记得两条时间线的事
How can he be remembering two timelines?
可能是在他在力场中的时间流里
It is possible if he were exposed to a nexus point
遇到了一个时间结点
in the timeflow when you were in the quantum field.
你能让他别这样说话了吗
Can you stop him talking like that?
有没有个开关什么的
Is there a switch or something?
老爹 说明白点
Pops, try again.
时间结点就是一个重要到在其后
A nexus point is an event in time of such importance
将衍生出多个不同未来的重要时间点
that it gives rise to a vastly different future.
在约翰被袭击后 我在力场球里时
After John was attacked, when I was in the sphere,
这些记忆就开始出现了
that's when the memories began.
约翰
John!
如果约翰·康纳被杀或者受伤
If John Connor were to be killed or compromised,
就可能导致你记得两种过去
it could result in the ability to remember both pasts.
理论上讲
Theoretically.
或者理论上讲
Or "Theoretically"
也可能是因为你那一下把他的脑袋打坏了
his brain is scrambled from when you hit him on the head.
莎拉
Sarah!
我是不知道为什么我记得我没有过的生活
I don't know why I'm remembering a life I never lived.
但我知道它是真的
But I know it's real.
不行
No.
我们得去1997年
We go to 1997.
里斯 放回去
Reese, put that back!
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
但这是我唯一一个
But that is my one bullet
直捣天网核心的机会
to fire at the heart of Skynet.
把芯片还我
Give the chip back.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
不 我不信
No. I don't.
你能做到的
You can do this.
一条直线
A straight line.
你就一直向前 不要回头
You just go, and you don't look back.
你在哪听到的
Where did you hear that?
在我本不该记得的过去
In a past I shouldn't remember.
但我真的记得
But I do.
假设我们去了2017年 然后呢
If we go to 2017, then what?
天网是个计算机程序
电影精选列表