What part of "Kills humans" is confusing to you?
解开手铐
Handcuffs!
我是奥布莱恩 有警官阵亡 急需支援
O'Brien. Officer down. We need backup.
对方是一个机器人
It's a robot!
-我们完了 是不是 -差不多
- We're screwed, aren't we? - Pretty much.
想活命就跟我走
Come with me if you want to live.
马上 士兵
Now, soldier!
你是里斯 对吧
Reese, right?
凯尔·里斯
Kyle Reese?
-你是莎拉 -我知道
- You're Sarah. - Yeah, I know that.
你刚才撞到头了吗
You hit your head back there?
终结者 我不知道那个型号♥
The terminator. I don't know the model.
T-1000 液态金属 可以改变形状
T-1000. Liquid metal. Shape-changer.
只需接触一下 就能模仿任何事物
It just needs to touch something to mimic it.
你知道终结者 你知道我是谁
You know about terminators? And you know who I am?
约翰·康纳送你回来保护我
You were sent to protect me by John Connor,
他是反抗军的领袖
the leader of the Resistance.
也是我的儿子
My son.
我不明白 你怎么可能知道
I don't understand. You can't know any of this.
但我就是知道
But I do.
听我说里斯 一切都变了
Listen to me, Reese, everything's changed.
约翰送你回去的那个1984 已经不在了
The 1984 John sent you to, it no longer exists.
完全不对啊 约翰是派我来救你的
No, this is all wrong, all right? John sent me here to save you.
以免我被派回来杀我的终结者杀掉
From the terminator that was sent back to kill me.
我知道 但我们已经把他解决了
I know, but we already took care of him.
"我们"
"We"?
趴下
Get down!
里斯 住手
Reese, stop it!
里斯 你个倒霉催的
Reese, God damn it!
-别动 -里斯 等等
- Stay here! - Reese, wait!
那子弹会杀死他的
Those bullets will kill him!
他是来杀你的 待在车里别动
He's here to kill you! Stay in the truck!
真好 这真是太好了
Oh, great. That's just great.
我没杀死他
I did not kill him.
很快T-1000就会找到我们的位置了
We do not have long before the T-1000 acquires our position.
和凯尔·里斯争吵
Arguing with Kyle Reese
会让我们在战略上处于劣势
puts us at a strategic disadvantage.
你咬我啊
Bite me.
这是个很不成熟的回答
That is a very immature response.
所以你就是那个我等了一辈子的人
So you're the one I've been waiting for all my life.
他怎么样
How is he?
还活着
Still breathing.
很好 那在此期间
Good. Then you should
你应该可以和凯尔·里斯交♥配♥了
be able to mate with Kyle Reese in this timeline.
好吧 永远不要再这么说了
Okay, we're not having this conversation again.
我们知道你的儿子是约翰·康纳
We know that your son will be John Connor,
没有他我们无法打败机器人
and that the machines cannot be defeated without him.
我觉得你没有选择
I do not see a choice.
我什么时候有过呢
Story of my life.
也不光是生孩子
Look, and it's not just mating.
我还得爱上他
I'm supposed to fall in love with him.
我的档案里不涉及爱
My files do not deal with love.
头一次听说呢
Shocker there.
你是在感情用事
You're being emotional.
这是我的人生 我是不介意
This is my life. I wouldn't mind
偶尔被指导一下该怎么过日子
being consulted once in a while about how it's gonna go.
记住 创世纪就是天网
Remember, Genisys is Skynet.
创世纪上线时 审判之日就将来临
When Genisys comes online, Judgment Day begins.
去旧金山 2017年
Go to San Francisco, 2017.
你就能在天网出生前消灭它
You can kill Skynet before it's born.
我需要解释 马上就要
I need answers, all right. Right now.
那个液态金属玩意儿怎么知道去哪截击我的
How'd that liquid metal thing know where to intercept me? Huh?
它是哪来的
Where'd it come from?
这个披着人皮的又是谁
And who the hell is this skin job?
这到底是怎么回事啊
What the hell is going on?
抱歉 我们刚才
Sorry, we were a little busy
先是忙着和机器人拼死战斗
with the whole life-and-death combat thing.
然后你又要袭击老爹
And then you attacked Pops.
你还给它起名字了
You named it?
你好 凯尔·里斯
Hello, Kyle Reese.
很高兴见到你
It is nice to meet you.
你逗我呢吧
Are you kidding me?
我一直在试图教他融入人类
I've been trying to teach him to blend in.
我知道还有待提高
I know it needs work.
它是个终结者
It's a terminator!
它模仿人类唯一的原因就是杀人
The only reason it blends in is to kill humans.
老爹不杀人
Pops doesn't kill anyone.
弄断了不少人的腿倒是真的
A lot of leg wounds, though.
看起来好老
It looks old.
之前从没见过会老的终结者
I've never seen a terminator old before.
他们给机器人制♥作♥的肉体
The flesh they put on the cyborgs
是正常的人体组织
is normal human tissue.
是会衰老的
It ages.
但我的听觉电路并没有退化
My auditory circuits have not degraded, however.
我是旧了
I'm old.
不是坏了
Not obsolete.
我觉得你伤到他的感情了
I think you hurt his feelings.
它就没有感情
It doesn't have feelings!
我九岁的时候他救了我的命
He saved my life when I was nine.
他是我能活到现在的唯一原因
He's the only reason I'm alive.
我的程序要求我保护莎拉·康纳 至死方休
I was programmed to protect Sarah Connor. I will not stop.
是吗 谁编的程序 谁送他回来的
Yeah? Programmed by who? Huh? Who sent him back?
这些资料被删除了
Those files have been erased.
真是巧啊
Oh, that's convenient.
派他回来的人 不想让我们知道
Whoever sent him, they don't want us to know.
不让我 他 或者任何人知道
Not me, not him, not anyone.
这样天网就不能谋害救我的人了
So Skynet can't target the person who saved me.
逻辑上说 此人想让莎拉·康纳活着
Logically, it is someone who wants Sarah Connor to live.
旧了
Old.
不是坏了
Not obsolete.
T-1000知道我们的位置了
The T-1000 knows where we are.
做点有用的事
Make yourself useful.
还有不许打老爹
And don't shoot Pops.
这真是疯了
This is insane.
这一切 这可不是我的任务
All of it. This is not the mission.
这正是我在试图让你理解的事 里斯
That's what I'm trying to tell you, Reese.
你回来保护的女孩 已经不在了
The girl that you came back for, she's gone.
我不需要你拯救
I don't need saving.
现在有了新任务
There's a new mission.
是吗 什么任务
Oh, yeah? Which is?
如果过去可以改变 那未来也可以
If the past can change, then so can the future.
我们可以直接阻止审判日来临
We can stop Judgment Day from happening. Ever.
在天网出生前杀掉它
Kill Skynet before it's born.
什么
What?
趴下
Get down!
我们再次被发现了
We have been reacquired.
是呢 看出来了
Uh, yeah. No shit!
后退
Get back!
等等 为什么停车
Wait, why are we stopping?
为什么 不能停下 它会找到我们的
Why are we... Hey! We can't stay here, it'll find us.
就是要它来呢 老爹 开门
That's the idea. Pops, get it open.
搭把手呗
Give me a hand?
你说这样是因为过去被改变了
You said it happened 'cause the past was altered.
怎么改的
How?
重要吗
Oh, does that matter?
怎么改的 莎拉
How, Sarah?
我还小时就有个终结者被派来杀我了
A terminator was sent after me when I was a kid, okay?
终结者只来自一个地方 未来
Terminators only come from one place, the future.
肯定出了什么事
Something happened.
好吧 所以呢
Okay. So?
-我觉得我好像看到了 -什么
电影精选列表