Skynet's a computer program.
只要还在编程中 就是可控的
As long as it's still being coded, it's contained.
一旦它被上传到服务器
Once it's uploaded from the servers,
就再也无法阻止了
it can't be stopped.
那我们就炸掉它
We blow it the hell up.
没错 我们炸掉它
Yeah. We blow it the hell up.
你觉得他死了 是吗
You think he's dead, don't you?
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
我们像约翰一样 不论如何♥勇♥往直前
We do what John would, keep going no matter what.
所以就假装它没发生吗
So we just pretend like it never happened?
就是没发生啊
Well, it hasn't.
还没
Not yet.
如果我们阻止天网 它也就不会发生了
If we stop Skynet, it never will.
相信我好吗 约翰死里逃生的本事最强了
Trust me, all right? If anyone could survive, John would.
老爹的资料里有许多约翰当军队领袖时的事
Pops had all these files about John the military leader, but...
但是他是个什么样的人
What was he like?
我第一次见约翰
The first moment I saw John,
他就在我面前干掉了一个终结者
he shot a terminator right in front of me.
在那之前我都不知道终结者能被♥干♥掉
I didn't even know they could be killed.
那是我人生中第一次感觉有了希望
That was the first moment in my life I felt hope.
在那之后 当然了
After that, of course,
我就像只得救的流浪狗似的黏上了他
I followed him around like a stray dog.
他教会了我战斗 开枪
And he taught me how to fight, how to shoot.
有一次还教我做私酿来着
Tried to show me how to make moonshine once,
但是失败了
but that didn't exactly work out.
私酿
Moonshine?
是啊 蒸馏锅爆♥炸♥了
Yeah. The still exploded,
直接烧掉了我们的眉毛
and we burned our eyebrows right off.
我们为这事笑了好多天
Oh, man, we laughed for days.
有时我觉得我是地球上唯一一个
Sometimes I think I'm the only person on the planet
见过约翰·康纳笑的人
that ever saw John Connor smile.
他经常跟我讲起你
He used to tell me about you.
讲你的坚强 讲你让他为所有人都
How strong you were, and how you prepared him for what was coming
不相信的危险做准备
when no one thought the danger was real.
讲你是多么独一无二
How there was no one else like you,
后无来者
and never would be.
听着
Look, uh...
我知道我和你的预期有差距
I know I'm not what you expected.
但我希望你知道
But I want you to know,
我会竭尽全力保你平安
I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe.
哪怕付出生命
Even if it kills me.
总之 你儿子就是这样的一个人
Anyway, that's the kind of man your son was.
还是
Is.
将会是 神啊
Will be. Jesus.
穿越后的时间线简直让我头疼
Time travel makes my head hurt.
平行空间其实不复杂
Alternate timelines are not complicated.
不过就是利用指数增长和衰减算法
It's merely a matter of tracking possible futures
追踪可能的未来而已
using an exponential growth and decay algorithm.
好吧
Right.
我一定会找到让你说人话的开关
There is a switch, and I will find it.
我不明白
I do not understand.
为什么不跟凯尔·里斯说实话
Why did you not tell Kyle Reese the truth?
我会说的 只是还没到时候 好吗
I will tell him. Just not yet, okay?
你们交♥配♥了吗
Did you mate?
永远别再跟我提"交♥配♥"这个词了
Can you just not say the word "Mate" to me again, like,
可以吗
ever?
你这样抱着不放是没用的
That is a meaningless gesture.
明知道对方要离开
Why hold on to someone
紧抱着不放有什么意义呢
when you know you must let them go?
那你呢
What about you?
你会怎么做
What will you do?
长♥期♥潜伏
Take the long way.
准备好在2017年去接你们
Prepare for your arrival in 2017.
凯尔·里斯
Kyle Reese,
我认为你的本事不够大
I've seen little to indicate
不能很好地保护莎拉·康纳
that you're a fit guardian for Sarah Connor.
你又不是他的亲爹
You know you're not her dad, right?
你们两个就不能消停会儿吗
Oh, you both just really need to stop this.
你千万别放我们鸽子
Just make sure you show up.
我可不想再扒别人裤子了
I don't want to have to steal someone's pants again.
我有你们在旧金山的精确坐标
I have the coordinates in San Francisco.
我会赶到那里的
I'll be there.
等下会是什么感觉
What will it be like?
如果我们没因此丧命的话
You mean if it doesn't kill us both?
应该会有点疼
It'll hurt.
没事的 有我在
It's okay. I got you.
没事了 没事了 有我呢
It's okay. It's okay. It's all right. I got you.
有我在 别怕
I got you. It's okay.
我在这儿呢
I got you.
老东西 别挡路
Hey, asshole! Get off the road!
不服憋着
Bite me.
早跟你说过他不靠谱了
I told you we couldn't trust him.
他会来的 我相信他
He'll find us. I can count on him.
一个九岁的小女孩怎么会有自己的终结者
How does a 9-year-old get her own terminator?
没事 你不想说也没关系
It's okay. You don't have to tell me.
那是在1973年
It was back in 1973.
我们家在大熊湖边有个小屋
My parents had a cabin at Big Bear Lake.
每天清晨爸爸总会带着我外出捕鱼
Dad and I would always go fishing in the morning.
妈妈就在码头等我们回来
Mom would wave to us from the dock.
我当时正望着她...
And I was just looking at her in the...
小屋突然就爆♥炸♥了
And then the cabin exploded.
我能感觉到船在下沉
I thought the boat was sinking, you know,
可涌进来的并不是水
but it wasn't water coming up from below,
是种液态金属
it was liquid metal.
T-1000
T-1000.
爸爸叮嘱我一直往前游
Dad told me to swim in a straight line,
用他的手指划过我的掌心
tracing his finger across my palm.
"你能做到的" 他对我说
"You can do this," He said.
"你就一直向前 不要回头"
"You go, and you don't look back."
这是他跟我说的最后一句话
His last words to me,
可你...
and you...
你却知道
You knew them.
怎么会
How?
我有段不可思议的记忆...
It's an impossible memory. I...
我只记得...
I just remembered
你握着我的手 对我说了同样的话
you taking my hand, and then saying those words.
而我只是静静地看着你 想着
And I was just looking at you, thinking,
"她...她可真漂亮"
"She's... She's beautiful."
对不起 这时候我不该...
Sorry. I shouldn't have...
所以你♥爸♥爸让你离开 然后呢
So your dad told you to go, and then...
我跳进了湖里 一直往前游
And then I jumped in and I swam.
一直游到了码头
I made it to the dock.
我就藏在码头下面
And I hid under it.
然后老爹发现了我
Pops found me.
他把我拉出水面
And he pulled me from the water.
对我说他不会让任何人伤害我
And he said that he would never let anyone hurt me.
他是唯一一个一直陪在我身边的人
He's the only person who has always been there.
可严格来说他并不算个人
Except he's not a person.
只是有个人形罢了
All right? He's a human-shaped
被人设计出来专门获取你的信任
thing that's been designed, programmed to gain your trust.
老爹要是想害我我早就没命了
Look, if Pops wanted me dead, I'd be dead.
这就是他们的手段 懂吗
This is what they do, all right?
长♥期♥潜伏 伺机接近
They infiltrate, they get close.
你那个老爹说不定被植入了一些
Your "pops" could have directives built in
连他自己都不知道的命令
he doesn't even know about.
你这么说只是因为你俩不和罢了...
Just because you two don't get along...
这不是和不和的问题
It's not about getting along!
这关系到你的生命安全
This is about keeping you alive.
是吗 一个机器人把我养大 教我杀敌
Yeah, well, I was raised by a machine to kill cyborgs
保护我在核战争中存活下来
and survive the nuclear apocalypse.
我觉得我过得很好 谢谢你操心
电影精选列表