I think I'm doing just fine, thanks.
两个裸体的家伙试图在高速路上自爆
Two naked perps try to blow themselves up on the freeway,
然而只是把地面轰了个大坑
all they do is make a really big pothole.
还好这俩恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不专业
Thank god for incompetent terrorists.
国安部的人就快来了
Homeland's on their way.
那就好 他们早点接手我们就轻松了
Good. The sooner we dump this on them, the better.
谁又把他叫来了
Who called Optimus Prime?
警官 等一下
Lieutenant! Wait up!
等等 你们看见了吗 看见了吗
Wait up! Did you see it? Did you?
你们看 这是在高架上捕捉到的一些画面
Hey, look, I got some frame grabs from the overpass.
看见了吧
See?
这...
It...
这明显不是炸♥弹♥
It's not a bomb!
你们听我说...
Listen. That...
那个光球...
That sphere...
他们是从里面出来的
They came out of it.
我三十多年来说的就是这个
This is proof of what I've been talking about
这就是证据
for 30-whatever years.
他们俩在1984年出现过
Those two were in 1984.
我见过
They were there.
我想见见那两个嫌疑犯
I need to see the suspects.
奥布莱恩 你喝高了吧
O'Brien, have you been drinking?
果然如此
That's what I thought.
国安部来之前我们只是打打下手
Look, we're just teeing this up for Homeland.
他们一接手 就没我们什么事了
Once they show up, this is their game.
你这个满脑子机器人的酒鬼也只能靠边站
For now, old drunks with robot fixations ride the bench.
你真的不需要麻醉吗
You really don't want a local?
用不着
I'm fine.
就听她的吧 不然你够呛
Just do what she wants, it's way easier.
对呀 我是几周前预购的创世纪
Yeah. Yeah, I preordered Genisys weeks ago.
倒计时一结束就能下载了
Downloading the second the counter hits zero.
我可不想排队慢慢等
No way I'm standing in line for it.
你知道创世纪
You know about Genisys?
你怎么知道 那是什么 谁告诉你的
How? What is it? Where'd you hear about it?
待会儿打给你
I'll call you back.
创世纪居然是个操作系统 它能干些什么
Genisys is an operating system? What does it do?
创世纪无所不能
Genisys does everything.
有了它我的手♥机♥就能连上平板电脑
My phone will link to my tablet
连上我的电脑
will link to my computer
甚至是我的汽车...
will link to my car...
生活中的一分一秒都能上传 全天在线
Everything in my life uploaded and online 24/7.
全方位连接
Totally connected.
连接到哪儿
Connected to what?
医生 抱歉 打扰一下
Doctors! Excuse us, please.
你们俩可有的解释了
You two have a lot to explain.
先告诉我你们是谁
Starting with who you are.
数据库找不到匹配的指纹
Nobody in our database matches your prints.
面部识别系统也找不到匹配
No facial recognition hits for driver's license,
无论是驾照 护照 社交账号♥ 信♥用♥卡♥
passport, social media accounts, credit cards,
连学生证也找不到
not even a goddamn student I.D.
-所以呢 -这是不可能的
- So? - So that's impossible.
在没有任何身份证明的情况下
Somehow you've gone so far off the grid
你们居然可以活到现在
that you don't even exist.
另外 关于你的指纹
You, on the other hand,
我们找到了一个匹配者
we got a hit when we ran your prints.
名字叫凯尔·里斯 不过问题是
Kyle Reese. But here's the thing.
两个月前
Two months ago,
凯尔·里斯在电影院打架被捕了
Kyle Reese was brought in for fighting in a multiplex.
他的父母气坏了 送他去体验监狱
His parents flipped, did the whole "Scared Straight" Thing,
还印了指纹 关进了拘留所
had him fingerprinted, sat him in lockup...
父母
Parents?
没错 父母
Yeah, parents.
凯尔·里斯出生于2004年
Kyle Reese was born in 2004.
今年十二岁
He's 12.
这就对了
Of course.
他们还在 他们还活着
They're here. They're still alive.
是啊
Yeah,
我敢说他们绝不会认你当儿子
I'm pretty sure they're not going to I.D. you as their kid.
除非指纹匹配
Except the prints match.
对吧 因为他们就是同一个人
Right? It's because he's the same person!
他甚至没有变老
He hasn't aged.
和我1984年见到的一模一样
Not a bit since I saw him in 1984.
她也是
Her, too.
还记得我吗
You remember me?
那时候我没那么老
I was younger.
没秃头 也没...
More hair, less...
是你救了我
You saved my life.
我是那个洛杉矶的警♥察♥
I was a uniform cop in L.A.
你们到底是谁
Who are you people?
技术部军士 编号♥DN38416
Sergeant. Tech-Com. DN38416,
名字叫凯尔·里斯
Kyle Reese.
你得放我们离开这儿
You need to let us go.
里斯 别这样
Reese, don't.
当过兵吗 我也是
Soldier. Me, too.
1979年高中毕业后就进了海军陆战队
Joined the Marines straight out of high school, 1979.
你什么时候入伍的
What year did you enlist?
2021年
2021.
我就说 你们是时间旅行者
Yeah. You're a time traveler!
别听他胡说八道 他脑子摔坏了
Look, don't listen to him. He's got a head wound.
我胡说八道
Don't listen to me?
是谁让我们出现在大马路中间
Who landed us in high-density traffic
还被这些白♥痴♥抓来这里
and got us caught by these morons?
现在我命令你闭嘴
I am ordering you to shut up!
你就只会命令人是吧
That's all you know how to do, isn't it? Order people.
你有没有意识到你小时候
You realize you haven't had a proper relationship
压根儿没跟正常人相处过
with a human being since you were a kid.
但我们困在这里都怪你
Yeah? Well, it's your fault we're stuck here.
-亏我那么信你 -怪我 你害我们被抓
- I trusted you. - My fault? You got us caught,
还差点送命 就因为你不...
and now you're gonna get us killed! 'Cause you don't...
别激动
Hold up.
-帮我扶他起来 -退后
- Help me get him up. - Step back.
-国安部的人到了 -谢天谢地
- Homeland's here. - Thank God.
总算可以把你们两个包袱扔掉了
You two are officially someone else's problem.
奥布莱恩 过来跟我谈谈
O'Brien, I want to talk to you.
警官 这些年来我说的就是这个
Lieutenant, this is what I was talking about.
你们得相信我
Well, you've got to believe me now.
求你了 别再让我听到这个了
Save it. I don't want to hear it anymore.
你这戏演得不错啊
You were very convincing.
挺有用的对吧
Yeah, well, it worked, didn't it?
别想太多了
Don't worry.
大部分都不是真心话
I didn't mean most of what I said.
我自己能搞定
Look, I can get it myself.
我帮你 并不意味着你不会
Me unlocking your cuffs doesn't mean you're not capable.
我没那么说
I didn't say it did.
但也别以为我脱♥光♥了抱你就是对你有意思
And don't think me holding on to you naked meant anything,
没有就是没有
because it, you know, did not.
我也没说你有啊
I didn't say it did.
你们就守在这儿
Stay here.
我想单独跟嫌疑人谈谈
I want to speak to the suspects alone.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
不可能啊
It can't be.
我还带了手铐钥匙来
Brought a handcuff key.
看来是我想多了
Don't know why I bothered.
约翰
John!
见到你真好 凯尔
It's good to see you, Kyle.
-你还活着 -是啊
- You're alive! - Yeah.
我当然还活着
Of course I am.
是你教会了我生存技能
Survival is what you taught me.
你好啊 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
丹尼·戴森 发明家迈尔斯·戴森的儿子
Danny Dyson, son of inventor Miles Dyson,
是赛博坦公♥司♥的领袖 也是创世纪的创造者
电影精选列表