We call that probable cause.
这是干什么的
What are these for?
我拿来找钥匙的
I use them to find my keys.
别跟我耍嘴皮子 小子
No one likes a smart-ass, son.
你老妈没教你吗
Didn't your mother teach you that?
我妈是爱尔兰裔
My mom was Irish,
所以她鼓励我耍嘴皮子
so she encouraged my smart-assed-ness.
我从来没见过他
I've never seen him before.
您两位呢 见过这人吗
How about you folks? You know this man?
没有
No.
不过他的确眼熟
He does look familiar.
他有点像你 爸爸
He kind of looks like you, Dad.
他们来了 长官
They're here, sir.
麻烦几位去会议室稍等一下
Okay, if you wouldn't mind waiting in the conference room,
我去去就回
I'll just be a couple of minutes.
多谢了 凯尔
Thanks, Kyle.
你不喜欢说话 是吧
You don't talk much, do you?
这怪老头是谁
So who's Lurch?
不知道
No idea.
我们都不确定他说不说英语
We're not even sure he speaks English.
目击者说你在桥上和人战斗
Witnesses say you were fighting with a man on the bridge.
几位特工 请听我说
Agents. Listen to me.
-我是奥布莱恩 -别 你少来
- My name is O'Brien. - No. Hell, no!
这个案子我追查了33年了
Hey, I've been working this case for 33 years.
-你想要什么 奖章吗 -你
- What do you want, a medal? - Hey!
坐下
Sit down!
糟了
Oh, shit.
他盯着你看呢
He's looking right at you.
那不可能 他不可能透过...
That's impossible. He can't see through...
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait!
他们为什么总是想杀了你
Why are they always trying to kill you?
我真的想帮你 大概吧
I want to help you. I do. I think.
但我只是想弄明白
But I gotta understand.
我知道外面发生的事非常非常复杂
I know what's going on here has to be really, really complicated.
我们是来阻止世界末日的
We're here to stop the end of the world.
这么说也行
I can work with that.
凯尔 快回来
Kyle! Get back here!
莎拉
Sarah?
去找里斯
Get Reese.
我随后就到
I'm right behind you.
-上车马上走 -好的
- Get in your car and go. - Okay.
凯尔 凯尔
Kyle! Kyle.
凯尔 你能做到的
Kyle. You can do this.
一条直线
A straight line.
你就一直向前 不要回头
You just go, and you don't look back.
好吗
Got it?
找到他 快去
Find him. Go!
我估计这也是你们的
That's yours, too, I believe.
幸会
Nice to see you.
老爹 装满
Pops. Load up.
液化磁体散弹
Liquefied magnetic shotgun shells.
磁化穿透狙击武器
Magnetic Rifle Entry Munition.
我在军♥火♥网上看到过这些武器
I read about this on Gunsandammo.Com.
这是最新爆破火器 威力大 弹片少
That's the new breacher. Big blast, no shrapnel.
一枪就能把门轰开
Blows a door clean off.
专给那些自己开不开门的人用的
You know, for people who can't do that themselves.
都拿上 我们走
Take it. Let's go.
你会驾驶飞机吧
You can fly, right?
会
Yeah.
约翰教我的
John taught me.
我会告诉他们你们抢了辆车往南去了
I'll tell them you took a car, headed south.
多谢
Thank you.
快跑吧
Run away.
稳住
Hang on!
赛博坦在哪边
Which way is Cyberdyne?
去港湾桥 然后转东南方向
Head to the Bay Bridge, then southeast.
你得把他甩掉
You got to get him off me!
赛博坦在那里
Cyberdyne.
研发制♥造♥楼层
The manufacturing and research buildings
都在地下
are all below ground.
要被他追上了
He's gaining on us!
莎拉 我需要你逼退他
All right, Sarah, I need you to back him off,
我好飞到他上方
so I can get above him.
老爹等我到了他上方 你能干掉他吗
Pops, when I do that, can you take him out?
可以
I can.
大家坐稳
Okay, hold on!
可以了吗
You got this?
-我会回来的 -什么
- I'll be back. - What?
报♥警♥ 报♥警♥ 着火了大家 赶快
Call in, call in! Police, fire, everybody. Do it!
快啊快啊 快接电♥话♥ 该死的
Come on, come on. Pick up the phone, damn it.
康纳先生
Mr. Connor?
抱歉了道格 但我不能留活口
Sorry, Doug, but I'm afraid I can't have any witnesses.
安全中心 请说出密♥码♥及警情
Security Control. State your password and emergency.
安全代码ZBF0028
Security code Zulu-Bravo-Foxtrot-0-0-2-8.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
祝晚安
You have a nice night.
他不会有事的
He's okay.
他也许沉到湖底了
He may be at the bottom of the lake,
但他不会有事的
but he's okay.
那约翰呢
What about John?
我看约翰也没事
I think he's doing just fine.
你看见他了吗
Do you see him?
没有
No.
但他肯定看见我们了
But you can bet he sees us.
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are.
约翰都告诉我了
John told me.
你们想摧毁我
You want to destroy me.
你就是天网
You're Skynet?
我会变成天网
I'm becoming Skynet.
你可不是什么孩子
You're not a child.
我知道你是什么 你会做什么
I know what you are, and what you're going to do.
我会做什么 是你们要来杀了我
What I'm going to do? You came here to kill me.
但是你们来迟了
But you're too late.
问他吧
Ask him.
你们就只知道这么解决问题
That's all you people know how to do.
不能理解的就统统杀掉
Kill what you don't understand.
全世界的武器都杀不死我
There aren't enough bullets in the world to kill me.
约翰·康纳话太多
John Connor talks too much.
跟我来
Follow me.
计时器加速了 为什么
The timer, it sped up. Why?
天网正在进化 我们没有几小时了
Skynet is evolving. We no longer have hours.
上传会比原先预计的早得多
It will be able to upload much sooner.
他每次成长 计时器都会加速 这边
Each time it ages, the clock speeds up. This way.
你之前来过这吗
Wait, you've been here before?
我曾渗透进这栋大楼的工程队
I was able to infiltrate the work crews in this facility.
你当上建筑工了
You got a job in construction?
后来被解雇了
Until I was laid off.
怎么回事
What the hell?
约翰造了台时间穿梭机
John has a time machine?
还没有
Not yet.
还得等量子磁场建设完成
Only the magnetic quantum field is complete.
依计时器剩下的时间 我们根本来不及撤离
At the rate the counter's going, we'll never clear out in time.
那我们也要炸了它
Then we blow it anyway.
还有备用选项
There is an alternative.
我成功将你们的声音和掌纹
I was able to program your voice and handprint
输入生物识别安保系统
into the biometric security system.
底层有一间安全室
There's a safe room on the lowest level
我们可以进入躲避爆♥炸♥
that we can access to survive the blast.
那些呢 危险吗
What about that? Is it dangerous?
高分子合金定型需要专门编程
Polyalloy requires programming to take permanent form.
没有中♥央♥处理器 他们是无害的
电影精选列表