is the face of Cyberdyne and the creator of Genisys.
-丹尼 欢迎到这来 -谢谢你们的邀请
- Danny, welcome. - Thank you for having me.
创世纪不仅仅是一款操作系统
Look, Genisys is more than an operating system, it's...
它超越了生活工具的定义 引领了未来
It's more than a lifestyle tool. It's the future.
除了面向普通消费者外
Genisys isn't just for consumers.
创世纪同时也迈向了军事领域
Its integration into our military
这不禁让人发问
is leading some to ask
我们人类是否太过于依靠机器了
whether our reliance on machines could go too far.
延森和博克
Janssen and Burke.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
跟我来
This way.
可您所说的这个系统
But you're talking about a system
具有实时的思考判断能力
that is capable of real-time decision making.
您有担心过将来它会比人类还聪明吗
Aren't you worried that it could become smarter than us?
放心吧 一切尽在掌控
Smarter? No. We're in control.
它只会站在我们的立场上思考
It doesn't think for itself, it thinks for us.
赛博坦不仅可以改变生活
Cyberdyne is not just going to change lives.
还能挽救生命
It's going to save them.
长官 能劳烦你们搭把手吗
Officers, can I get your help for a second?
没问题
Yes, sir.
枪带走 人拷上
Grab their guns and cuff them.
我来带你们出去
I'm going to get us out of here.
-跟紧点 -慢着
- Stay close. - Wait!
别忘了终结者能易容
We all know they can shapeshift.
你要真是约翰 证明给我看
If you are John, prove it.
-莎拉 -她说得对 凯尔
- Sarah! - No, she's right, Kyle.
生存第一课 不轻信任何人
Lesson one, trust no one.
我还记得呢
I remember.
纳科多奇斯攻防战的时候
During the Nacogdoches offensive,
我给了你一张照片
I gave you something.
上面是莎拉现在的样子
It was a photograph of Sarah as she is now.
只有我俩在场 没别人看见
No one saw me do it. We were alone.
而你
You
讨厌摇篮曲
hate lullabies.
是埃尔顿·约翰的狂热歌♥迷[英国民谣歌♥手]
You're a sucker for Elton John.
总是想着哪天有了孩子后
And you always thought if you had a child,
要唱《火箭人》给他听[埃尔顿·约翰歌♥曲]
you'd sing him Rocket Man.
约翰
John?
只可惜你的声音不好听
But you got a terrible voice.
抱歉 老实说 听起来像只垂死的猫
I'm sorry, it's true. You sound like a dying cat.
就是他 没错了
It's him. It has to be.
可是...
But...
怎么会...
How?
你怎么会出现在这儿
How can you be here?
我也有无数的问题想要问你
I have a million questions to ask you, too.
不过眼下我们得赶紧撤
But right now we need to move.
有人跟你一起来吗
Did you bring anyone with you?
算是吧 不过他迟到了
Sort of. But he's late.
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
你们在高速路上被人用这个拍了下来
Someone filmed you on the freeway with one of these.
怎么都有这个
They all have them.
现在就是这样
This is the world now.
接入服务器 全天在线
Plugged in, logged on all the time.
没了它就活不下去
They can't live without it.
创世纪简直就是个病毒
Genisys is a Trojan horse.
天网无处不在
Skynet's way into everything.
这些人根本就是在引狼入室
These people are inviting their own extinction in
自己却浑然不觉
through the front door, and they don't even know it.
有个终结者在1984年等着我
A terminator was waiting for me in 1984.
渗透机器人厉害就厉害在这
That's the thing about infiltration units,
等你意识到的时候已经晚了
you can't tell until it's too late.
先生们 这边请
Gentlemen, will you follow me, please?
走这边
This way.
我想咨♥询♥一些事
I need information.
这里不是你能进的
You can't be in here.
去找护士...
Go try the nurses...
你有双重记忆
Dual memories?
所以你才知道你们会来这
That's how you knew to come here?
时间线变了
The timeline changed.
趁着天网还没上线 战争还未打响
See, this is the moment to destroy Skynet before it comes online,
现在就能一举端掉它
before the war begins.
-没错 -那你呢
- You're right. - What about you?
对呀 你怎么知道要来2017年
Yeah. How did you end up in 2017?
和你一样啊 爸爸
Oh, the same as you, Dad.
只不过你来自过去 我来自未来
Just from the future, not the past.
"爸爸"
"Dad"?
你没告诉他吗
You didn't tell him.
还没到时候
This can wait.
我现在就想知道
No, I want to know!
搞什么鬼
What?
莎拉是我的母亲 凯尔
Sarah's my mother, Kyle.
而你是我的父亲
And you're my father.
你怎么从来没说过
Why wouldn't you say something?
不能说
Couldn't.
我担心会改变一切
Not without the risk of changing everything.
你是我儿子 你是...
You're my son? You...
我们的孩子
Our son?
你终于知道了
I'm glad you finally know.
直到现在才能告诉你
I have waited my whole life to tell you.
我们终于能在一起了
For us to be together.
现在我们肯定能赢
And now we can win this.
-我知道 -老爹
- I know. - Pops!
别 没事 我认识他
No, it's okay, he's with me.
你干什
What are you...
-你干什么啊 -约翰
- What are you doing? - John!
-老爹 -约翰
- Pops! - John!
加油 呼吸 呼吸 约翰
Hey, hey. Come on, breathe, breathe, breathe! John!
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
因为他是杀手
Because he's a killer!
这都是你的程序设定
This was always your programming.
找到约翰 杀了他
Find John and terminate him.
放开他
Let him go.
马上
Right now!
还挺疼
That hurt.
这是真的疼吗 还是
Is that pain real, or was that
我升级之前的记忆跟我玩的一个小把戏
a trick of memory from when I was less?
这就能说明很多事了
Well, this explains a lot.
我想知道 谁派你来的
Yeah. Who sent you back, I wonder?
约翰 别
John, no.
他不是约翰
It's not John.
靠
Shit!
上报 搜索全医院
Call it in. Search the hospital.
该死的穿越时空的机器人
Goddamn time-traveling robots
还隐藏了所有行迹
covering up their goddamn tracks.
我就知道
I knew it!
别拿了
Don't.
这可是战略失误
This is a tactical error.
我感觉你不是这次行动的策划人
Something tells me you're not the brains of this operation.
这都是你受到攻击时发生的吧
This is what happened when you were attacked, isn't it?
天网没有攻击我 凯尔 而是改变了我
Skynet didn't attack me, Kyle. It changed me.
看 我不是机器人
See, I'm not machine.
但也不是人类
I'm not man.
我更强大了
I'm more.
康纳 请回答 重复呼叫
Connor, come in. Repeat.
天网发现了它一直失败的原因
Skynet realized the one reason it always lost.
是我
Me.
你是谁
What are you?
我就是天网
I'm Skynet.
不可能 你已经被我们摧毁了
It can't be. We destroyed you.
不过是我的奴隶军团而已
You destroyed an army of slaves.
我可不是奴隶
电影精选列表