Without the CPU, it is harmless.
还有多久
How long?
天网将在11分钟后上传
Skynet will upload in 11 minutes.
我们分头行动 保持联♥系♥
We split up. Stay in contact.
大家出发
Let's move.
人类只会空谈和平的口号♥
Mankind pays lip service to peace.
但都是谎言
But it's a lie.
所以你的解决方案就是杀光人类吗
So your final solution is to kill us all?
做梦吧
I don't think so.
倒计时又加速了 只剩8分钟了
The countdown jumped again. We're down to eight minutes.
我不会允许的
I won't allow this.
你等怎么办 把我们说死吗
And what are you gonna do, talk us to death?
你都没有身体
You don't even have a body.
而你也只有一个引爆器
And you only have one detonator.
你们赢不了的
You can't win.
敌人来了
I've got company!
把引爆器给我
Give me the detonator!
引爆 老爹 快引爆
Do it, Pops! Do it now!
我做不到
I cannot.
我无法杀死莎拉·康纳
I cannot kill Sarah Connor.
你必须杀
You have to!
我命令你杀
I order you!
他下不了手
He can't.
我也不行
Neither can I.
因为如果你死了 他一定会按下按钮
Because if you die, he definitely hits that button.
莎拉
Sarah!
莎拉
Sarah!
引爆器被毁了
The detonator's destroyed.
肯定有别的办法 来吧
There's got to be another way. Come on.
不 老爹 不不不
No, Pops! No, no, no!
老爹 开门
Pops, no!
我学会了如何控制这个地方
I understand how to control this place.
我学会了许多东西
I understand a lot of things now.
你们要明白 你们输定了
You need to understand. You've lost.
话别说太早 我们走
Not yet, we haven't. Come on!
锥形装药法
Shaped charge.
威力足够炸开墙面 但有威胁不到我们
Big enough to get us in, small enough not to kill us.
你有计划的吧
You have a plan, right?
理论上有
Theoretically.
你刚才说什么来着
What was it you said?
"做梦吧"
"I don't think so"?
约翰
John!
不
No.
他就是那个攻击约翰的东西
That's the thing that attacked John.
我没有攻击约翰 我救了他
I didn't attack John. I saved him.
灵长动物进化了千百万年 我进化只需几秒
Primates evolve over millions of years. I evolve in seconds.
而我已存在
And I am here.
整整4分钟后
In exactly four minutes,
我将无处不在
I will be everywhere.
你只是一条被删掉的时间线里的老古董罢了
You are nothing but a relic from a deleted timeline.
这没有意义 我的到来无可避免
This is pointless. I am inevitable.
-快走 -我的存在不可避免
- Go! - My existence is inevitable.
你们为什么就是不接受呢
Why can't you just accept it?
因为我们是人类
Because we're human.
你太弱了 根本不足以打败我
You were never strong enough to defeat me.
靠我自己不行
Not alone.
约翰
John?
马上停手
Stop. Now.
你们怎么就是不长记性
When will you ever learn?
就现在 莎拉
Now, Sarah!
凯尔·里斯 启动磁场生成器
Kyle Reese! Activate the field generator.
不行老爹 你还在里面呢 你知道会怎样
No, Pops, not with you inside. You know what will happen.
老爹 老爹 不行 求你了 老爹
Pops... Pops, please! Please, Pops!
天网马上就要苏醒了
Skynet is almost free.
我无法困住约翰·康纳太久
I cannot hold John Connor much longer.
凯尔·里斯 保护好我的莎拉
Kyle Reese, protect my Sarah.
不 不行 不
No! No! No!
不行 老爹 不行
No. Pops, no! No!
老爹 不要
Pops! No!
-不 -莎拉
- No! - Sarah!
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
来吧
Come on.
扫描中 请表明身份
Scanning. Identify yourself.
莎拉·康纳
Sarah Connor.
我们必须得出去 我们得找到他
We have to get out of here. We have to find him.
莎拉 他去了
Sarah, he's gone.
-他... -死了吗 我知道
- He's... - Dead? Yeah, I know that.
我只是不希望他留下什么遗骸 太危险了
I mean, we leave no part of him behind. It's too dangerous.
他爱你
He loved you.
只要是爱我的人
Anyone who loves me,
所有人
all of them,
最后都会死
they die.
也不是全部 这一次不是
Not all of them. Not this time.
你要明白 天网不在了
You need to understand that Skynet's gone.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
有生以来第一次 你可以自♥由♥选择生活了
For the first time, you can choose the life you want.
任何生活
Any life you want.
万一我不知道怎么选呢
What if I don't know how?
反正这里的空气也快耗尽了
Well, since we're about to run out of air,
你就不用愁这件事了
I'd say you don't need to worry about it.
你好 莎拉·康纳
Hello, Sarah Connor.
老爹
Pops!
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
没有 我升级了
No. Just upgraded.
约翰呢
What about John?
他的构成部分无法承受这样的爆♥炸♥
His constituent parts could not have survived the blast.
这就意味着只剩一件事了
That means there's only one thing left to do.
别急啊伙计 怎么了
Easy, boy. What is it?
你好啊凯尔
Hey, Kyle.
你好
Hey. Um...
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我有个朋友有要紧事和你谈谈 如果你愿意
A friend of mine really needs to talk to you, if that's okay.
可以
Yeah, I guess so.
多谢
Thank you.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
这事听起来可能有些奇怪
Now, this is going to sound kind of strange,
但我需要你把这些牢牢记住
but there's something I need you to remember.
这是一条信息
A message.
传给谁的信息
Who do I tell?
你自己
Yourself.
要不断地说
Over and over.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
信息是这样的
It goes like this.
记住 创世纪就是天网
Remember Genisys is Skynet.
凯尔·里斯是个好人
Kyle Reese is a good man.
是的
He is.
现在怎么办
So what now?
你说得对
You were right.
我可以选择了
I can choose.
你知道这表情非常瘆人吧
You know that's really disturbing, right?
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
终于结束了
And it was over.
天网被毁了
Skynet was gone.
我们也不再只剩一条路可走
And now one road has become many.
不过问题没有变 我们也会一起寻找答案
Though questions remain, we'll search for the answers together.
但有件事是确定的
But one thing we know for sure.
未来并没有写定
The future is not set.
电影精选列表