D.. Okay, so you're... you're gonna,
你来生孩子吗 你们是这么计划的吗
you're gonna carry the kid? That's the plan?
如果可以的话我希望是的
I'm hoping, if I can.
你看起来更像母亲
You seem the more motherly of the two of you.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, does she? - Yeah.
那 谢谢你
Oh, that's.. Thank you.
-不客气 -那太好了
- You're welcome. - That's great.
我觉得他是在恭维你
I think he's meaning it as a compliment.
好吧 但听起来不像是恭维
Well, it doesn't sound like a compliment.
我觉得你们分别像是母亲的两面性
I think you're two sides of the mother coin.
就像 你知道 你让我很不自在
Like, you know, you're just make me uncomfortable
让我感觉我做了什么错事一样
and I felt like I'd done something wrong
然后我看向她 我觉得一切都会好起来
and then I look at her and I'm like it's gonna be okay.
-对 -好吧 那太贴心了
- Yeah. - Okay, so that's... That is so sweet.
所以你们两个会成为很棒的母亲的
So together you make one good mom.
不 我同意 这个我不争
No, I'm with you. I'm not gonna argue this.
我百分百同意你的观点
I'm with you a hundred percent.
你总是听起来像是在争辩 我说的对吗
You always sound like you are arguing, am I right?
那是你说话的语气 我懂
There's a tone that you have. I get that.
就像现在一样 我们并没有在争什么
It's like, like right away, it's like we're not arguing
但为什么你讲话就是这样呢
but why are you talking like that?
有时我会很生气 我不知道怎么回事
Sometimes I get very angry and I don't know where it comes from.
就像一口大锅 一直在沸腾
It's like a cauldron and it's just boiling all the time.
-为什么 -突然
- Why is that? - And all of a sudden..
我不知道 就是那样
I don't know why! It just is!
-我很抱歉 宝贝 -不 没事
- I'm sorry, honey. - No, that's fine.
看吧 这就是我说的 就像
See, that's what I mean. Like,
我没有 我有点生气
I'm not, I'm sort of mad at you
因为出于某种原因你用错误的方式惹到我
because for some reason you rub me the wrong way,
但是你又没做什么具体的事情
but there's no specific thing you just did.
好吧 所以我们 我们
Well, so we're lookin', we're lookin'
想要组建一个家庭
to have a... a family down the line.
但首先我要追逐我的梦想
But first, um, I'm actually gonna follow my dream
并且玛丽支持我 太有爱了
and Mary supporting me, which is so lovely.
你的梦想是什么
What's your dream?
这个嘛 我想自己管理
Well, it's, uh, it's to own, manage
并且创造一个真人逃生室
and create a successful escape room.
-太震撼了 -等等 什么是逃生室
- Oh, wow! - Wait, what's an escape room?
就是你在一个房♥间里 为了逃出去
Oh, you have 60 minutes in a room and you got to solve a...
你得解开一些谜题 只有六十秒的时间
A series of puzzles to essentially escape the room.
谁他妈想在生活里搞这一出
Who the fuck needs that in their life? With the...
我就是这么说的 因为我觉得这就是生活
That's what I was saying 'cause I was thinking that is life.
不 首先她不赞同我 然后我说
No, first she was not on board with it and I said
"这 这是一种活动 是一种乐趣"
"It's it's a, it's an activity, it's a type of fun."
就是 你知道 举个例子 拿这个
So, you know, for example, for the
赌场房♥间来说 你会找到 你知道
casino room you'll find this, you know
这个镭射激光笔 然后 你不能
this laser pointer and, um, you can't
你不能用它指向任何东西
point it at anything from this angle
因为从一开始你的手就
'cause you're actually handcuffed to
被拷在房♥间的一边
the side of the room in the beginning.
但是如果你照射到赌场房♥间
Uh, but if you point it into the mirror
顶上的镜子的话
up the top of the casino room, um
它会反射到某个东西上
it actually angles directly into something
然后你就可以解锁了 差不多就这样
that then unlocks. It's like a whole thing.
所以它就像游乐园一样
So it's like an amusement park thing.
不 是开设在一个店里
No, but it's like in a storefront.
你只需要设置好 然后就可以运行了
You just set it up once and then you just burn and turn.
人们只需要走进去 然后
People just go through that thing and
他们要么很擅长 要么很菜
they either do a good job or they don't.
一整天人们都在想 我该如何离开这里
All day long, people are, like, how do I get out of here.
如果他们赢了 你猜他们会得到什么
And if they win, you know what they get?
去另一个逃脱密室的门票
Tickets to another escape room.
花了钱可以赚回来 很疯狂吧
The money makes its own money. It's crazy.
你们在一起多长时间了
How long have you two been together?
不 不
No, no.
-你们没在一起吗 -不是 拜托
- Oh, you're not together? - No. Come on.
太恶心了 他 我永远不会
That's disgusting. Why he.. Ugh, I would never.
这个嘛 我意思是 你没必要侮辱我
Um, well, I mean, you don't have to be insulting,
梅尔 我很抱歉
Oh, no. Oh, Mel, no, I'm sorry.
但是 没有 我们没有 那种
but, no, we are not, not that kind..
不是 我 听我说 我觉得你
No, I.. Look, I think you have a,
你有一张很好看的脸
you've, like, a really great face.
我只是不想有性方面的接触
I just don't think sexually or compatible, compatible.
谢谢你 没事的
Thank you. That's fine.
对 我们 我们没有在一起
Yeah, no, we're... we're not together.
我们只是 他只是
We're just, uh.. He's, uh..
-我们是哥们儿 -对 他
- We're buddies. - Yeah, he..
我不知道 他为我工作了几年
I don't know. He's been working for me for a few years..
对 三年 三年了
Yeah, three. Goin' on three.
像迷路的狗狗一样四处转悠
Came in wanderin' around like some lost dog lookin' at stuff.
我不知道 他看起来
I don't know, he seems..
记得吗 那天你不得不离开
And then remember? You had to leave that one day.
-故事就这么开始了 -对
- That's what started it. - Yeah.
我得去解决迪德莉的事
I had to go deal with, uh, Deirdre.
然后他在闲逛 我说 帮我看着店
And he was hangin' around. I said, watch the store.
然后他就看着 现在他还在这
And he watched the store and now I, he's still here.
谁是迪德莉
Who's Deirdre?
她是我的一个朋友
Uh, she's a friend of mine.
但是 但是 对
But, um, but, yeah.
是的 这几年他一直在这
So, yeah, so that's been a few years that's he's been over there.
但我还有这家店
But I've had this store.
我♥干♥了 我♥干♥到现在差不多十五年了
I've been work.. I've been there for like 15 years now.
你当初为什么开当铺
Why'd you get into pawn?
这个嘛 发生的事情有点曲折
Well, what happened was sort of a circuitous thing.
我 你知道 我来自新墨西哥
Like I, you know, I come from New Mexico.
在我二十岁的时候 我在纽约
And then when I was in my 20s, I was in New York
那时候我做了一个梦
and, um, I had a dream, you know, back then.
我准备 你知道
Uh, I was gonna, uh, you know
加入一个非常重要的摇滚乐队
be in a pretty important rock-band.
然后我到了纽约 我
And I got to New York and I...
我得到了一份开货车的工作
I got a job driving a van
住在东边下城区
and, uh, lived on Lower East Side.
我去了路边的咖啡馆 那有个女服务员
And I went to the sidewalk cafe and there was a waitress there.
她叫迪德莉 长得很好看
Deirdre. She's pretty.
我惊呆了
I was pretty struck.
她有点怪 但她有优点 人很有趣
And she's kind of loopy, but had an edge to her, pretty funny.
我不知道 就直接把号♥码给她了
I don't know, just threw ahead of my number, you know?
然后她说 好吧 你知道
And then she said, well.. Uh, you know,
我告诉她我要组建一个乐队
I told her I was gonna put a band together
然后她说 我想加入
and she's like, I wanna be in a band.
所以我们开始约会 试着写一些歌♥
So we start hanging out, trying to write some songs.
她吸毒成瘾 我稍微好一点
She was into heavy drugs, I was into lighter drugs.
然后 你知道
And, uh, you know..
我也开始使用重量毒品了
I started doing heavy drugs.
我们没组成乐队
We didn't start a band.
我们只是开始赚钱买♥♥毒品 你知道吗
We only just started working for money to get drugs, so you know?
大哭大叫 疯狂做♥爱♥ 过了一段时间
Yelling, cryin', fucking, for a while, but then that
然后停下来 又开始吸毒
then that stops and just, just doing drugs.
然后 你知道 就像西德和南希一样
And, you know, like, Sid and Nancy were.
以毒品为中心的恐怖爱情故事 西德和南希是主角
真是可笑
Just ridiculous.
真♥他♥妈♥可悲
Fuckin' farce. Tragic.
总之 我叔叔泰迪和阿姨萝丝住在这里
Anyway, my Uncle Teddy, my Aunt Rose lived down here.
有点嬉皮 有点不像我老爸
Kinda hippyish, kinda not like my dad.
有点像那些老人 你知道
Kinda like those older people, you know,
当你年轻时 你会说 那人真酷
when you're younger you're like, that guy's cool.
然后我打给他 我说"听我说 叔叔
And I called him, I said, "Look, man,
我有麻烦了 我不能告诉我爸"
I'm in trouble I can't tell my old man, I'm strung out."
然后他说"好吧 来找我
He just said, "Well, come down here.
我们 我们帮你戒掉"
Let's... let's get you cleaned up."
所以我离开去了他家然后泰迪叔叔照顾我
So I took off and then came down here and Teddy took care of me.
电影精选列表