Um.. I actual.. I don't
我不知道水管的事 但是
I don't know about the plumbing, but, um..
很抱歉 你们是不是以为得到了这房♥子
I'm sorry. Did, did you think that you were getting the house?
-我们 没得到吗 -不是吗
- Are we, are we not? - No?
我以为你们知道为了在艾弗里先生
Oh, I assumed that you knew that there was a reverse mortgage
衰弱的日子里照顾好他
put down on the house to help take care
这房♥子有一笔反向抵押贷款
of Mr. Everly in his waning years, so..
不会吧
No.
这房♥子属于银行了 你们没听错
The house belongs to the bank now. Yeah.
-我们能从银行拿回来吗 -等等
- Do we get it back from the bank? - Um, wait.
-反向抵押贷款是吧 -是的
- So there's a reverse mortgage. - Yes.
意味着如果我们卖♥♥掉它会被起诉是吧
Now, does that mean if we sell it and we just take a hit?
-对 起诉就起诉吧 -不是
- Yeah, how about takin' a hit? - No.
遗憾的是 它真的属于银行了
Unfortunately, it, it does belong to the bank now.
我明白 消息量太大了 但是
I understand. It's, it's a lot of news, but, um,
我觉得你们知道有什么东西留下之后
I do think that you will be really
你们会非常开心的
pleased with what you were left.
好吗
Okay?
行吧 还有一线希望
Alright. Silver lining.
这个东西对艾弗里先生很重要
Ahem. So this was really important to Mr. Everly.
这是唯一一件他不想带被离家人的东西
It was the one thing he said he didn't want to leave the family.
所以 拿去吧
So here you go.
这是什么
What is it?
是一把剑
It's a sword.
什么样的剑
What kind of sword?
一把古老的剑
An antique one.
恭喜
Congratulations!
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - Yes.
他跟这把剑有很特别的关系
He did also, specifically in relation to the sword,
他给你留下了这个
he's left you this, and, um..
看起来像一封私人信件
It looks like a personal letter as well.
我想让你们知道 银行至少还有一周
Um, I did wanna let you know that, uh, the bank's not closing
才会把房♥子收走
on the house for at least another week.
所以如果你们需要一个地方歇脚
So if you need somewhere to stay,
欢迎你们待在这里
you're welcome to stay here,
还有那个卧室闻起来有点怪
although there.. The, the bedroom smells a little funny.
那么我就先走了 可以吗
Okay. I'll get out of your way. Okay?
-可以 -可以
- Alright. - Alright.
-谢谢你 菲丽斯 -没事
- Thank you, Phyllis. - Of course.
-好的 -再见
- Yeah. - Buh-bye.
谢谢 你很
Thank you. You're very..
我们很感激 我们很感激
I.. We appreciate it. We appreciate it.
-没问题 -我么很感激
- No problem. - We appreciate it.
-再见 -谢谢
- Bye! - Thank you.
很抱歉 我知道这不是你所期待的
I am so sorry. I know this wasn't what you were hoping for.
我是说
I mean..
我的天啊 我记得这个东西
Oh, my goodness! I remember this old thing.
他会在圣诞节拿出来
He used to bring it out at Christmas time and, um
在生日和特殊的时刻拿出来
on birthdays, special occasions.
我觉得真搞砸了
I just think it's really screwed up.
这社会有什么问题
It's, like, what is wrong with our society?
他一辈子都在拼命工作
He worked himself to the bone his whole life.
但是他必须在晚年
But he had to leverage every single thing
花掉所有东西
he owned to see him through his old age?
然后他无法留给你任何东西
And then he can't leave you anything,
除了这个 没用的旧
except this, probably, useless old..
怎么了 你在读什么 上面写了什么
What? What are you reading? What's it say?
你告诉我
You tell me.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
-好吧 -继续读
- Okay. - Keep goin'.
他明显有点
He's very clearly a little..
-是吗 -精神错乱吗 挺严重的
- Was he? - Demented? Yeah. Very.
他这什么 他为什么这里写谢尔曼
What is this that he's.. Why is he saying Sherman?
然后下一页写谢里丹
And then on the next page it says Sheridan.
奇卡巴卡
Chickabaaga.
然后这里写奇卡波
But then here it says Chickaboo.
对啊
Yeah.
这表达的意思不是我想的那样
This is not saying what I think it's saying.
对 很糟糕
Yeah. It's bad.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
宝贝 我穿了高跟鞋 我
Oh. Honey, I have the heebies. I..
我不想走那么远
I don't want anything to do with this.
那是查理·巴顿
That's Charley Patton.
查理·巴顿是个蓝调音乐人
Charley Patton was a, uh, a blues man.
三角洲蓝调音乐人的老炮之一
One of the originals. Delta blues.
事实上 非常有名
Actually, the guy.
也许你听说过罗伯特·约翰逊
Maybe you've heard of Robert Johnson?
因为我觉得是查理·巴顿
'Cause I think Charley Patton actually
教罗伯特·约翰逊如何弹吉他的
taught Robert Johnson how to play guitar.
事实上他是半个印第安人 美印混血
And he was part-Indian actually, American Indian.
-我很紧张 -切罗基人还是巧克陶人
I'm just nervous. - Cherokee or, uh Choctaw. I just learned..
我只是觉得这个故事太疯狂了
I just feel like, the story, it was so crazy.
我记不住正确的细节
I can't remember the right details.
自信点 自信地站在这就行了 好吗
Confidence. Just got to be in here with confidence, alright?
我刚下决定 我不想卖♥♥那个
I don't think I can sell that one. I just decided that.
那有另一个
There's other ones.
我挺喜欢那个 也许我能卖♥♥那个给你
I... I, I like that one. I.. Maybe I'll sell it.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们去要一个报价
We're just gonna get a price.
-祝你愉快 -你也是
- Have a good day. - You have a good day, too.
你们好吗 女士们
How are you, ladies?
你们有什么
What do you got?
我们想卖♥♥掉这个东西
Uh, we're lookin' to sell this item.
那是个有趣的印♥章♥
Well, that's interesting seal.
我从没见过这个 这是啥 一把剑吗
I don't think I've ever seen that before. What is it? A sword?
-是的 -我能看看吗
- That's right. - Can I look at it?
可以 小心点
Yeah, just be careful.
它很脆弱
It's very fragile.
太好了
Mm-hmm. Oh, yeah.
好久没见过这东西了 内战时期的东西
Haven't seen one of these in a while. Civil War period.
我能在放大镜下看看它吗
Can I take a look at it underneath the glass?
可以
Uh, sure.
这猫好可爱
Oh! This kitty cat.
这是奶油罐吗
Is this is a cream pitcher?
是的 奶油罐
Uh.. Yeah. Yeah, cream pitcher.
-因为猫总想要牛奶 -看看剑鞘
- 'Cause a cat always wants milk. - Scabbard.
-所以那是 -我知道 有道理
- So it's kind of.. - I know. That's right.
好了 我要拔剑了
Okay, I'm gonna take it out.
保存得很完好
It's in very good shape.
好像是个真家伙
Seems like the real deal.
这是一把不太常见的联盟剑
And it's a Union sword which I don't see around here much.
很可能是南部联盟的剑
Mostly Confederate swords.
好吧 我能给出
Okay. Well, I can give you..
四百美元现金怎么样
How about 400 in cash for this sword today?
那是个合理的报价
That's a.. No, that's a reasonable offer.
是挺不错的 迈出第一步
That's a nice, that's a nice first, uh, toss.
我不明白为什么你愿意这样做
I can't see why you would do that. Uh..
只是因为你不知道这背后的故事
Only because you don't know the story behind it. That's right.
我以前见过这种剑
Well, I, I've seen this type of sword a bit before.
我觉得这个报价合理 你知道吗
I think it's a good price, you know,
不管有没有故事
with or without story.
我觉得你想听听这个
Think you're gonna wanna hear this.
你会想听这个故事的
You're gonna wanna hear this story.
-行吧 洗耳恭听 -行
- Okay. I'm all ears. - Right.
行吧 给他讲
Okay. Tell him the story.
你是对的
Uh, you're correct.
这是一把联邦剑
This is a Union sword.
这把剑属于我的曾曾曾曾祖父
This was given to my great-great great-great-grandpappy
他是南方军的元帅
who was a field marshal in the Confederate Army.
-好吧 -这是谢尔曼将军投降时给的
- Yeah. - And this was surrendered to him by General Sherman.
-是谢里丹 -谢里丹
电影精选列表