-伤寒很重且还在加剧 -有衣原体病
- And the typhoid is strong and it's taken on.. - Chlamydia.
-比他们预料的还多 -还有鹿蜱病
- ...more than they bargained for and.. - Deer ticks.
-他们没有足够的人手 -你知道这个
- They don't have enough people to.. - And you know this battle.
-这个鸡拳战役 -鸡聚战役是
- This is the Battle of Chickafist. - Chicken Fest is...
-鸡拳战役是印第安词 对 -对
- Chicken Fist is the Indian word. That's right. - Yeah. Anyway...
所以他们要输了
So they're losin'.
-你在说啥 你是说地球 -是平的
- What are you saying? Are you saying that the Earth is... - Is flat.
我知道 我知道你在想什么
And I know what, what you're thinking.
我知道那听起来很搞笑
I know it sounds kind of funny.
不 听起来不搞笑
No, it just, it's not even that it sounds funny.
-只是有点疯狂 -什么 但
- It just kinda sounds crazy. - What? And yet..
我是说 你不觉得吗
I mean, don't you think?
所以这剑证明了南方军赢了
So the sword pretty much proves that the South won.
好吧
Hm. Alright.
好吧 挺不错的故事 把我给唬住了
Well, that's quite a tale. It's quite a tale you spun me there.
不过 我还有几个问题要问
Except, I do have a of couple questions for you now.
看起来你们在战役的名字上都
It seems that, uh, you couldn't exactly agree on the, uh
无法统一口径 对吗
the name of the battle now, could you?
你说是鸡拳战役 你说是鸡聚战役
Uh, you say it's a Chicken Fist and then you say Chicken Fest
是不是还有人往里面丢了一只鸡脚
and someone threw in a Chickenfoot in there somewhere
正好我认识一个超级乐队
which I happen to know is a super group with, uh
成员有萨米·黑格和乔·塞齐尼
Sammy Hagar and, uh, Joe Satriani.
所以我很确定那不是鸡脚战役
So I'm pretty sure it's not Chickenfoot.
是吗 也许这就是我想到的原因
Really? Maybe that's why I had it in mind.
也许因为你们是乐队忠粉所以会这么想
Maybe that's why you had it in there 'cause
也许是这样 不过
you're a big fan. Perhaps that's it, anyway.
然后你们还不知道将军的名字
And then you couldn't settle on the general's name.
一个说谢尔曼 一个说谢里丹
One of you say Sherman, one of you say Sheridan.
甚至连伤寒 衣原体病和霍乱
And you couldn't settle on whether
都搞不清楚
it's typhoid or chlamydia or cholera.
所以我觉得你们知道我要干嘛了
So I think you know where I'm going with all this.
更不用提的是你们说
Not to mention the first shot across my bow which you fired
那只军队是联盟军
referring to that army as the Union Army
而不是北方侵略军
rather than the army of Northern Aggressors.
难道我们就应该接受他们从小到大
Are we just supposed to believe everything that's been fed to us
给我们灌输的观点吗
from the time we were a little kid to now?
你得质疑这些事 这就是问题所在
You have to question these things and that's a problem is
没人去质疑
that no one's questioning.
没人表现出 就像 也许这不是真的
No one's going out and being like, maybe this isn't true
也许他们害怕 或者他们
because they're too scared or they
不想知道真♥相♥
don't wanna know the actual truth.
我发誓 一年前我和你一样
And I swear, I was exactly where you were a year ago.
好吧 就是说你再海洋里的一艘船上
Okay, say you're, you're a ship in the ocean.
-对 听着 -你不会掉下来吗
- Right. Listening. - Wouldn't you just fall right off?
这是个好问题
Great question.
-真的 好问题 辛西娅 -谢谢
- Honestly, great question, Cynthia. - Thank you.
我给你们最后一次机会 最后一次机会
I'm gonna give you one last chance here, one last chance
告诉我真♥相♥ 因为我不觉得你们相信
to tell me the truth because I don't think that you believe.
我觉得你们是相信历史书中的内容
I think you believe in what the history books are written.
我给你们最后一次机会除非你们想
And I'm gonna give you one final chance unless you want to spend
在我的收藏室里度过你们的永生
all of eternity downstairs in my toy room
并且近距离地看看我的收藏品
takin' a real close look at my collection.
告诉我混♥蛋♥ 你们相信吗
You tell me right now, motherfuckers, do you believe or not?
-是 是 是 -我 我们不是
- Yes. Yes. Yes. - I... I don't. I..We don't believe.
-百分百是 对 -不是
- A hundred percent. Yeah - There's not...
-这是真的 -拜托 玛丽 玛丽
- This is real, this is very important. - Come on, Mary, Mary.
-这是真的 我是相信 -玛丽 结束了
- And it's real and I believe it! - Mary, it's over.
结束了 他知道了 他看穿了
It's over, the guy knows, he saw through it.
我不想死在收藏室里
I don't wanna die in the toy room.
我不想在跟这把剑玩了
I don't wanna play games with swords.
我不知道这疯子想要对我们做什么
I don't know what this sicko wants to do to us.
我不想死在这 就这样 好吗
I don't wanna die here, that's all, okay?
-你真是 -什么
- You're such a.. - What?
我只是 我们只是想把这剑卖♥♥了
I just.. We just, we just want to sell the sword.
就是这样 我们不在意
That's it. And we don't care that,
不在意你相信什么
that, that what you believe it's..
你的信仰很棒
What you believe is great...
每个人都有自己的信仰
Everyone believes what they believe.
-好吧 我们只是 -对
- Fine, we just.. - Yeah...
我说的自己都信了 你知道吗
I'm starting to believe this stuff myself, so you know what
是我们错了
We made a mistake.
我们只是想要钱 但是我们甚至
we just wanted money, but we don't even..
-我不想要 -我们甚至不想要钱了
- I don't need the money. - We don't even need the money.
我们只想走 只想走 我们只想回家
We just wanna go. We just wanna go. We just wanna go home.
我只想回家 能活着出去
I just wanna go home. I.. Walk outta here.
对 我不想死
Yeah, I don't wanna die..
我真想回家
I really wanna go home.
操 他要杀了我们 他要杀了我们
Oh, fuck, he's gonna kill us. He's gonna fuckin' kill us.
听着 这太有趣了 这太
Look, this has been fun. This has been..
这会越来越有趣的
It's only gonna get better.
-可怕的收藏室
- Freakin' toy-room time.
-我有东西给你们 -别 别
- I got somethin' in here for both of you. - Oh, come on.
-我这有个小玩意儿 -好 好吧
- I got a little somethin' in here. - Al... alright.
老兄 数数看 十 二十
Oh, man! Let's see, ten, twenty..
-笑死我了 -这钱是给我们的吗
- Oh, shit. - Is that money for us?
拿去吧
Oh, here you go.
给 给我们的吗
For us? That's for us?
拿着吧
Oh! Take it.
别他妈碰 我逗你的
Don't touch that fuckin'.. I'm just kidding.
该死 听着
Oh, shit. Listen.
我也不相信这些南方军
I don't believe any of this South
赢了内战的事 知道吗
won the Civil War shit, either, okay?
再说一遍
Come again?
那是一座两百英尺高的冰墙
It's a 200-foot wall of ice
包围着整个
that surrounds the entire rim of..
事实上 等等
Actually, hold on.
我不知道为什么要谈这个 我能给你看
I don't know why I'm talkin' about this, I can show you.
这里 这是外边缘 看到了吗
So there you go, there's the outer rim, okay
然后 这是两百英尺的冰墙 知道吗
and, that's a 200-foot ice-wall, right?
这是太阳和月亮 事实上
There's the sun and the moon which is actually in...
-这个网球是太阳 -对
- The tennis ball is the sun. - Yeah.
然后高尔夫球是月亮
And the golf ball's the moon.
然后你现在看的这个是天空
And what you're seeing, okay, that is within the firmament.
-啥 天空在哪 -因为
- What's the.. Where's the firmament? - Because what..
天空事实上
The firmament is actually..
这里 另外一张照片才能看到
Here, I'll show you another picture, you'll be able to see it.
这 这是天空
But that's, that's a firmament.
-不是这个因为事实上 -这是魂钵吗
- It's a wrong one 'cause you can't actually.. - Is that a soul bowl?
对 这是我妈在好必来买♥♥的
Yeah, it's a big soul bowl that my mom got from Hobby Lobby.
-你在逗我吧 -等等 你在逗我吗
- You gotta be fuckin' kidding me. - Wait. Are you kiddin' me?
-你认真的吗 -没 我没开玩笑
- Are you serious right now? - No, I'm not kidding you.
有些人传承这些故事
These people pass these stories along and
让下一代相信
then the next generation believes it.
然后接着这事就像长了翅膀飞走了
And the next thing you know, the thing grows wings and it flies!
对
Right.
然后发展迅速没人能控制
And it gets bigger than anybody can control.
所以我就想 我有钱 我有资源
So I thought, well, I got the money, I got the resources.
我可以收集这些东西 然后把它们藏好
I can start collecting this stuff. I put it away somewhere.
然后他们永远找不到 就成了传说了
And they'll never find it and then all it is is legend.
那太疯狂了
That's crazy!
老兄 我就知道一直以来你在欺骗我
Man, I knew you were lying to me the whole damn time, man.
等等 下巴 等等
Hold on now, Jaws. Just, just give it a second now.
接招
Hiya!
该死 这玩意儿
Ah! Goddammit, that thing is..
很钝 但还是很疼
It's dull, but it hurts.
你有毛病啊
Ah! What is wrong with you?
站起来 站起来 你也是 混♥蛋♥
Get up. Stand up. Stand up, asshole.
好 好 好 把枪放下我们谈谈
Alright, okay, okay, just, just put the gun down. Let's talk.
不 就这样 这人在骗你们
No, the gun stays up. This man lyin' to you.
你们都被洗♥脑♥了 这是真家伙 兄弟
Y'all been taken to the cleaners. This is real, man.
电影精选列表