Isn't it weird seeing some of this stuff?
有点像 像一场梦
It's like, feels like a dream.
我应该多来拜访的
I should've visited more.
-我为什么没那样做 -不知道
- Why didn't I do that? - I don't know.
好吧 你能做什么
Well, what can you do?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我都不敢往里看
I'm scared to look in there. Oh.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
你好啊 你好啊 你好啊
Hey. Hi. Hello.
你们好
Huh! Hi.
你好 抱歉打扰
Hi. Sorry.
你们好
Hi there.
-我们不是故意吓你的 -没事
- We didn't mean to scare you. - Oh, it's okay. That's alright.
你一定是艾弗里先生的孙女对吧
Ahem. Well, um, you must be Mr. Everly's, uh, granddaughter.
-是我 -你好 我叫菲丽斯
- That I am. - Well, hi there. My name is Phyllis.
我们有些细节上的问题需要讨论一下
We've got a couple of details we could go over.
所以不如你们去桌子那边坐下
So why don't y'all just take a seat at the table
然后我们马上开始 好吗
and we'll get right down to it. Okay?
-行吧 -我马上就到
- Alright. - Uh-huh. I'll be right in there.
你好 纳森尼尔
Hey, Nathaniel.
你好啊 迪德莉
Oh, hey, Deirdre.
最近怎样
How are you doin'?
不错 你呢
Good. How are you?
我也是
Good. Good.
梅尔在吗
Is Mel around?
在 他在后面 他在
Yeah. No. He's just in the back. He's,
他在后面放东西
he's putting some stuff in holding.
好吧 挺好的
Okay, cool. Cool.
你看起来很漂亮
You look good.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thanks.
你还在写诗吗
Hey, you still makin' those poems?
是的 它给我动力 你懂吗
Oh, yeah. It's kind of what keeps me going, you know?
好吧 我能听听吗
Well, can I hear one?
-你想听吗 -是的
- You wanna hear one? - Yeah.
太贴心了
That is so sweet.
正好我带着 我总是随身携带 所以
Um, well, I have the book with me. I always have it with me. So..
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
看看我能找到什么
Let me see what I can dig up here.
不 不 不 不要这首
No. No, no. Not that one.
我讨厌这些 不如我给你写一首吧
Ooh. I hate all these. Why don't I just write you one?
-好啊 -行
- Okay. Yeah. - Okay.
听起来很不错
That sounds good.
我要思考一下 很快的
I just need to talk to him for a second. Quick second.
行
Yeah.
很高兴见到你
It's really good to see you, though.
我也是
It's really good to see you, too.
不敢相信这么久没见了
Can't believe it's, uh, been so long.
你知道吗
You know?
靴子挺不错啊
Wow! Nice boots.
是新买♥♥的吗
It's new?
那是刚才那家伙带来的 是吗
Those the ones that guy just came, uh, came in with?
她在写诗 所以
She's just writing me a poem. So..
好吧
Okay.
签个字
Gotta sign it.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
所以 你欠我一顿饭
So, you owe me dinner.
你打算什么时候来给我弄
When are you gonna come over and cook for me?
你尝过他弄的墨西哥鳄梨酱吗
Have you ever had his guacamole?
-没 -太美味了
- Nope. - It is amazing.
他体内有一点墨西哥血统
He's still got a little New Mexico in him.
我不认为那是个好主意
I don't think that'd be a very good idea.
好吧
Fair enough.
我不会那么轻易让你摆脱的
I'm not letting you off the hook, though, that easy.
我会不断尝试因为你确实欠我一顿饭
I'm gonna keep trying 'cause you do owe me that fuckin' dinner.
发生了什么 小迪
What, what's goin' on, Dee?
卡住了
Stuck on there.
你认真的吗
Really?
留不住了
It's, uh.. Uh, it's not for keeps.
你留着吧
You can't keep it.
这戒指 你确定吗
This ring, though?
我还有什么呢
What else do I have?
这是我仅有的了 你知道你能好好保管
It's all I have, and, uh, I know you'll keep it safe.
我暂时抵押一下
I'm just.. It's just collateral.
我会带着我的兴趣 我的一切
I'm gonna come back for it with the
和我的每一分钱来把它赎回的
interest and everything. Every last penny.
你知道我会来的 我是说
You know I'm good for it. I mean,
我发誓 我会来
I'm, I swear to God, I'm good for it.
你知道的 因为我爱死这戒指了
You know I am because I fuckin' love this ring.
你知道我有多爱它
You know how much I love it.
这我不否认
Can't doubt.
可你不会来的
You're not good for it.
我会的 我来告诉你为什么
I am, and here's why.
因为我有工作 我不知道你听说没
Because I have a job, I don't know if you heard.
我有工作 发展不错
I got a job that is, uh, going great.
他们很喜欢我
They like me there, a lot.
其实他们是喜欢
Um, they actually like..
你知道的 他们
You know, they..
他们给了我机会 他们待我很好
They give me a chance, and, uh, they're really nice to me, and..
我在那过得很不错
I'm doing good there.
我那该死的车坏了 我要是不修好
My fuckin' car broke down, I can't
我就到不了那里
get there, uh, unless I fix my car.
我没有钱了 所以我需要借点钱
I don't have any money and so I just, I just need a fuckin' loan.
你能帮我吗
Could you just give me a loan?
你♥他♥妈♥能借我点
Could you just loan me some fuckin'..
你知道我进来向你提这个要求
Do you know how hard it is for me to
对于我来说多困难吗
come in here and ask you for this?
听着 我 我不是救世军 知道吗
Look, I, I'm not the Salvation Army, you know?
我不能 我得
I can't.. I'm d..
你知道 这不是慈善机构 我无能为力
You know.. It's not charity, I can't do it.
无能为力
Can't do it.
现在真不行 小迪
Not this time, Dee.
这不是 这不是你想的那样
It's not, it's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
-不是吗 -不是
- Isn't it? - No.
我知道你没理由相信我
I know you have no reason to believe me,
但不是你想的那样
but it's not what you think.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗
Uh, you know..
我除了自己没人能怪 我断了自己的路
I got no one to blame but myself. I nailed that door shut.
我知道 怪我自己
I know. I did. Um..
我还知道我进来这里真是太蠢了
And I know it's stupid that I came in here at all.
我他妈在想什么 真是个傻子
What the fuck was I thinking? Such a fuckin' idiot.
很高兴见到你
Um, it was really good to see you.
-我也是 -说真的
- You, too. - Seriously.
享受你的诗吧
Enjoy your, uh, poem.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 我很抱歉
And.. I'm sorry.
该死
Goddammit.
好吧
Okay. Well..
就像我在厨房♥里说的
Like I said in the kitchen,
我们有几件事需要讨论
we've got a couple of things to discuss.
-屋顶怎么样 -对
- How's the roof? - Yeah.
我 我觉得挺好的
I, I think it's fine.
好吧 那太好了
Oh, good. That's good.
我正准备要说 如果不好的话
'Cause I was gonna say, if it is not,
这里人是用金属焊合屋顶还是
do people metal-seam roofs here
装避雷针
or is that like a lightning rod?
那水管呢 是原始的吗
What about the plumbing? Is it original?
事实上 我不
电影精选列表