我们就结下梁子了
you and I have an issue!
真该死
Goddammit!
我们把那剑拿去卖♥♥给这些傻♥逼♥
Let's get that sword and take these
他们会付大价钱
fuckers for everything they're worth.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我们有个东西也许想卖♥♥
Uh, yeah, we have an item we might wanna sell.
不 我们肯定 肯定想卖♥♥
No, we definitely, that we definitely wanna sell.
你不是北方人吧 是吗
You aren't one of them carpetbaggers, are you?
-什么 -你从哪打来的
- What? - Where are you callin' from?
阿♥拉♥巴马州的伯明翰
Birmingham, Alabama.
好吧 好吧
Ha-ha. Alright. Right.
等 等等
Ho... hold on.
我给你发个消息
Uh, I'm texting you a WhatsApp handle.
发生了什么
What just happened?
他会给我们发消息
He's gonna WhatsApp us.
什么 打击我们
What? Zap us?
-啥 -你在说啥
- What? - What are you talking about?
发消息 他会发消息 是个应用软件
WhatsApp us. He's gonna WhatsApp us. It's an app.
-那是什么 -那是个应用软件 是
- What is WhatsA.. - It's an app. It's... it's..
对 手♥机♥应用软件
Oh, right. An app for the phone.
-对 -好吧 那么
- Yeah. - Alright, so..
你需要我来帮你下载吗
Do you want, do you want me to download it?
-要 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
这就是个简单的软件 不是什么大问题
It's just a simple app. It's not like that big of a deal.
这样你就可以
It's, it's so that you can..
你就可以给人们发消息了
It's so that you can message people,
像给欧洲的人发消息什么的
uh, in like Europe and stuff.
它还具有终端到终端加密功能
And it's also end-to-end encryption so that no one can see
即使拿到你手♥机♥也看不到你的消息
your messages even if they get your phone.
-知道了 -好了 那个
- Right. - Alright, well.
-你的名字叫三角洲梅尔 -好吧
- Your handle is Delta Mel. - Okay.
行 就叫这个
Yeah. I can be that guy.
好了
Alright.
收到消息了
Well.. Um, okay.
上面说 发一张物件的照片过去
It says, uh, send picture of item.
-我们没有照片 -对 我知道
- We don't have a picture. - No, I know.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 玛丽·克里斯提娜
Hey, Mary Christina.
玛丽·克里斯提娜 辛西娅
Mary Cristina. Cynthia.
行了 我知道你很激动
Alright. Uh, I know you're excited
但是你得往后站一点
but you gotta step back a little bit.
好吧 我考虑了一下
Alright. I've rethought it.
我愿意花六百五十美元买♥♥那把剑
I'm willing to offer you $650 for the sword.
-有趣 继续加 -加一点 一点
- Mm. Interesting. Goin' up. - A little bit. A little bit.
怎么回事 你就突然冒出来个想法吗
Yeah. Okay. What's the deal? You just thought about it?
不是 我们 我看了一些类似的剑
No, we just, uh.. I looked at some comparable swords
然后我觉得我出价有点低了
and I, and I thought I low-balled you a little bit,
行了 你是找到了有人想买♥♥对吧
Okay, so, so you found someone who wants to buy?
-感兴趣的买♥♥家 -不 没有人
- Someone who is interested? - No, there's nobody.
我只是想出价高一些
I just wanted to offer you a little bit..
没人吗 没人感兴趣吗
Nobody? Nobody's interested?
为什么就不能是我重新考虑了
Why can't I just rethink something
然后想给你更高的报价呢
and then offer you more money?
很明显你在隐瞒什么
Obviously, you got something up your sleeve.
我要想知道
I wanna know what it is.
-七百五十美元 -好吧
- Seven-hundred-and-fifty dollars. - Oh. Aha! Okay.
发生了什么 好心先生
So what's goin' on, good sir?
有人给你
- You got, what, somebody offering you...
-十倍二十倍的报价吗 -我做了一点
- ten times that, twenty times that? -I did a little more..
我们说到哪了 哪来的
Where are we? Where is it falling?
我觉得你扯远了
I think you're getting way ahead.
-你找到买♥♥家了吗 -不 我
- You got a buyer? - No. I, uh..
-他叫什么 -我
- What's his name? - I..
假设有一个买♥♥家 也许
If, if there's a hypothetical buyer, might..
行了 你知道吗 我给你八百块
Okay, you know what? I'll give you $800.
要还是不要
Take it or leave it.
我想我还是不要了 非常感谢
Oh, I think we'll leave it. Thank you so much.
你准备带着你的剑和那愚蠢的文件
Oh, where are you gonna go with your sword
去哪里呢
and your silly documents?
-我们去吃热狗 -好吧
- We're gonna go get hot dogs. - Alright.
等等 等等 等等 回来
Hey.. Alright. Alright, alright, alright. Alright. Come on.
-回来 快回来 -你确定吗
- Come back. Just come back. - Aw. You sure?
我们好好谈谈
Let's talk turkey.
说吧 你想怎样
Come on. What do you got?
有个很有趣的派对
So there, there's a interested party.
这个多少钱
How much is she?
别 请别碰
Don't, please don't touch.
-别碰标签 -我不能碰标签吗
- Don't touch the tag. - I can't touch the tag?
别碰标签 因为我得照料好它
Don't touch the tag, because I will take care of that.
这讲不通
That doesn't make sense.
你不 你不明白 它很珍贵
You don't, but you don't understand. It's very precious.
标签很珍贵吗
The tag is?
提议仍然有效
The, the offer stands.
我们可以一起合作
We can partner up on this thing,
但是你需要我来卖♥♥这把剑
but you need me to sell the sword.
你需要我们 不然你卖♥♥个屁
You need us, or you're not selling shit.
确实 所以
Exactly. So..
-对 -三七分我觉得很公平
- That's right. - Seventy-thirty sounds fair to me.
宝贝 三七分你觉得怎么样
Honey, seventy-thirty sound good to you?
三七分吗 七是给我们吗
Seventy-thirty? Is it seventy for us?
-不是 -那不谈
- No. - No deal.
我们得三那也不谈
Thirty for us. No deal.
对 不谈
Right. No. No deal.
-四六分 -不行
- Alright. Sixty-forty? - No.
她经历了很多 事实上属于查理·巴顿
She's been through a lot. Actually owned by Charley Patton
是一个奇卡塔人 奇卡
who was a Chickataw. Chic.. Um..
奇卡塔人
A Chickataw?
他是半个印第安人 是个爵士吉他手
He was a part-Indian, uh, jazz guitarist.
-五五分 -这才对嘛
- Fifty-fifty. - That's what I thought.
好 太好了 我们得拍一张剑的照片
Okay. Great. We gotta take a picture of the sword.
那就拍吧
So take a picture.
我能用手♥机♥拍照 对吧
I can do that with my phone, right?
对 我真是找了个好帮手
Yeah. I feel like I'm in great hands.
对 你可以用你手♥机♥拍照
Yeah, you can take a picture with your phone.
-纳森尼尔 纳森尼尔 -来了 来了
- Hey, Nathaniel, can.. Nathaniel! - Yup. Yeah.
你能拍张剑的照片吗
Can you take a picture of the sword?
可以
Yeah.
-你想要这张吗 -我想要这张
- Okay, do you want this one? - I want the dress.
行了 别拍脸
Okay. No heads.
好的 好的 拍好了
Alright. Alright. I got it.
能拍一张带脸的吗
Can you get one with heads?
这是在干什么 发生了什么
What are we doing now? What's happening?
好 收起来 你们拿着这个 然后
Alright, we'll put this away. You guys take this and we'll, uh,
下一步计划我们再联♥系♥
we'll get in touch with you with the next phase of the plan.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
行了 现在情况怎样
Alright. What happens now?
我发送了图片 现在我们就等着
I sent the photo, now we just gotta wait.
我觉得辛西娅喜欢我
I think Cynthia has a crush on me.
不 我觉得你想错了
No, I think you're misreading that.
回复了 发个地址
Oh! Okay. Um, send address.
我们明天十点将派人过去
We'll send someone tomorrow at 10:00.
-发吧 -发吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
发
Yeah.
-你还好吗 -这太令人激动了
- You alright? - This is exciting.
确实
It is exciting.
好 这里是一百 两百 三百
Alright, 100, 200, 300,
五十 七十 八十 三百八
50, 70, 80, 380.
完美 这是你的貂皮大衣
Great. And there is your coat.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
对 就签在这 太棒了
Yeah, just sign right there. Great.
电影精选列表