- Sheridan. - Sheridan.
这是联盟将军投降给的吗 我
It was surrendered to him by a Union general? I..
我们在聊哪场战役
What battle are we talking about here?
这场战役吗 是奇卡包卡战役
This battle? Oh. It's Chickabauga.
奇卡巴卡战役
Chickabaaga?
奇卡包卡战役
Chickabauga.
我不
I don't..
-我不觉得这场战役 -不耳熟吗
- I don't think that battle.. - Not familiar with it?
我不觉得它发生过
I don't think it happened.
-它发生过 -好吧
- Well, it happened. - Okay.
我向你保证 三万人在那天失去了生命
I assure you, 30,000 men lost their lives that day.
也许你没听过 因为它被雪藏了
Probably haven't heard of it, 'cause it's buried.
它没被记录在历史书里
It's not in history books.
被雪藏了什么意思
Hey, what do you mean buried?
被历史所雪藏
It is buried from the history books..
是吗
Yeah.
藏得很深
...by... deep state.
-好吧 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
因为藏的很深 所以她说
Because of deep state. She's saying it's..
-很深 -对 很深
- Deep state? - Deep state. Yeah.
暗影政♥府♥
Shadow government.
那是原名吗 暗影政♥府♥
Oh, that was the original name? Shadow government?
行了 你现在看到的
Okay, what you're looking at..
-怎么 -是真正的遗物
- Yes. - ...is a genuine relic.
-是吗 -是非常有价值的历史证物
- Is it? - A very valuable piece of evidence..
它证明了真正的事实
...that supports the actual truth,
就是说 南方赢了那场战役
which is, the South won the war.
-好吧 南方赢了 -没错
- Okay. The South won the war? - That's right.
-给他看看证明文件 -对
- Show him the documentation. - Yeah.
这里 这里
There.. Here.
你给别人讲过这个吗
Have you told anybody else this?
这件事我不说
This is something you wanna keep under your hat
就没人会知道
till you're ready to not keep it under your hat.
这似乎是个大新闻
It seems like pretty big news.
这是证书
This is a certificate of authenticity.
你能读读吗
Can you read what that says?
可以 受邀者的命令
Yeah. The Order of Invictusians.
真理 真理 真理 传递真理的人
Truth, truth, truthers. The bearers of truth.
"经过权威选举 他作为真理的守护者
"In his elected authority as keeper of truth does hereby
特此保证安全 并授予合法的真实性
vouch safe and authorize legitimate authenticity, uh,
和工会官员的贪婪"
and voracity of the Union officers sword.."
我 我不确定这是什么
I, I don't know what this is..
-请读日期 -看到了 1881年
- Read what year that is, please. - I see the date, it says 1881.
但 我是说 他也可以写今天 我
But I... I mean, it could say today, and I... I don't..
-你能 小心点吗 -好的
- Can you.. Careful. Just careful. - Alright.
太好了 就这样了
Great. So that's that.
所以 就这样了
So.. That's that.
好吧 你确定他准备好了吗
Alright, are you sure he's ready for this?
听着 这将会让你脑袋炸掉
Listen.. This is gonna blow your mind..
嘭
Bam!
啥玩意
Bam?
这张画是当时的照片
This drawing right here is basically a photograph of the time.
我知道这是啥
I know it's a drawing.
这是迈凯伦将军
This is General McClellan..
在向李将军投降
...surrendering to General Lee.
是 但是我觉得这说明不了什么
Right, but I, I mean, it doesn't mean anything.
这怎么说明不了什么 这怎么不是证明
How does this not mean anything? How's this not proof?
-证明南方赢了 -对
- Proof of the South winning the war? - Correct.
-我是说 -就凭这画吗
- I mean.. - This drawing?
我意思是 谁会在早上起床然后说
I mean, who's gonna wake up in the
我要画一个谎言
morning and say I'm gonna draw a lie?
好吧 太好了
Yeah. Okay. Great.
所以南方赢了 然后这些文件证明了
So the South won the war, and these documents prove it.
然后这是故事中的一把剑
And, uh, this is a sword that was part of that story.
整个包裹都卖♥♥吗
The whole package?
是的 现在你知道了
Whole package. Now that you know..
-四百美元 -等等 你说什么
- Four-hundred dollars. - Wait, what?
你们 我意思是 你们期望是多少
What do you.. I mean, what were you expecting really?
我们 我们不需要了
We don't, we don't, we don't need this.
很难相信
Uh, it's hard to believe that..
事实 人们很难接受事实
The truth. It's hard for people to swallow the truth.
-是很难 听着 -你们
- It is. It's hard. Look.. - You're..
你们说南方赢了内战 对吗
You're saying that the South won the Civil War, correct?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
行了 祝你愉快
Alright. Have a great day.
感谢光临
Thank you.
等我一下
You know what?
我的名字是玛丽
My name is Mary.
当你想明白了 你可以联♥系♥我
When you come to your senses, that's how you reach me.
谢谢 我叫梅尔
Thank you. I'm Mel.
我得 你去哪
I should. Mm? Where are you goin'?
这个奶油罐标价是真的吗
Is this cream pitcher true to tag?
-什么真的 -是十五块吗
- True to what? - Is it $15?
是的
Yes.
我是辛西娅
I'm Cynthia.
我是纳森尼尔 如果你回来的话
I'm Nathaniel, if you come back in.
什么 你应该给五块的
What? You gotta offer 5.
他说十二 你说七 然后你加到八
He says 12, you say 7, then you end up on 8.
我不知道
I didn't know..
不是 当你在买♥♥东西的时候 快走啦
No, when you're buying.. Come on, come on.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry. I didn't know.
那是什么玩意儿
What was that bullshit?
你觉得我昨天刚出生吗 我是说
You think I was born yesterday? I mean,
这是什么样的骗局啊
what kinda, what kind of scam was that?
我是说 他们以为自己在跟谁讲话
I mean, who'd they think they were talking to?
傻子吗 我也不知道
A fuckin' idiot? I don't know.
也许他们真♥相♥信那胡话
Maybe they really believe that shit.
我是说 你知道问题是什么吗
I mean, you know what the problem with it is?
问题是如果你相信那鬼话
Here's the problem with believing bullshit
它最终会侵蚀掉真♥相♥
is that eventually it'll erode away the real truth.
-是的 -我认为那把剑是真的
- Yeah. - I think the sword was real.
但为啥要往那一站 然后表现那个样子
But why would you sit there and go like, I got it.
我知道我们如何立马把这东西卖♥♥掉
I know how we'll sell this thing right away.
所以我们暂且说它证明了南方赢了内战
So let's just say it proves that the South won the Civil War.
太他妈可笑了
That was fucking ludicrous.
真是疯了
It's insane.
我是说 没人会相信
I mean, no one would believe that.
我是说 你认为他们信了吗
I mean, do you think they believe that?
这个嘛 如果他们 如果他们真信了
Well.. If they, if they do believe it
那看起来他们不是一个人
it looks like they're not the only ones.
在这场针对北方侵略者的战役中
There have been so many crucial battles in this war
有很多至关重要的战斗
against the northern aggressors
不是被模棱两可 就是被删掉了
that have been obfuscated and obliterated.
帮助我们 挖掘真♥相♥
我要做的就是去发掘
And what I'm trying to do is I'm just trying to unearth..
我们要收回遗产
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is happening?
我们赢了这场该死的战役
We've won this damn war.
还有更多这种人吗
There's more of these people?
最好的实现方法就是通过研究古器物
The best way to do this is through artifacts.
我们要拿出确凿的证据 我们
We need to come up with concrete evidence and we..
-是刚才那张照片 -是的
- Oh it's that.. That's the same picture. - Yeah.
慢慢研究
...handsomely for these.
我们很愿意为这些宝贵的东西买♥♥单
We are happy to pay what these precious,
宝贵的东西是值得的
precious items are worth.
我说的是两千元 五千元
I'm talkin' $2000, $5000..
真理热♥线♥
这是种族主义者的古董路演吗
Is this antique roadshow for racists?
甚至五万元
...Up to $50,000..
我♥操♥ 天啊
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Holy shit!
我们向往南方的空气
...Southern air that we were meant to.
如果你告诉我我那南方的奶奶没有赢
And if you're gonna tell me that my Southern grandma didn't win
电影精选列表