滚 赶紧的
Get the hell off my property, now!
伙计们 很抱歉搞这一出
Folks, I'm real sorry about that welcome.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我正在忙 你们就来了
Caught me in the middle of a, of a little workday there, uh..
肩膀刚从母马体内拿出来
Shoulder deep in a mare when you pulled up, so..
不是那么轻易能搞定的
That's not something you can just pull out of.
她可能会被吓到 然后冲到田野上去
She might get spooked and take off across the field.
你们不喜欢被那马力十足的车
You don't wanna be dragged behind a powerful machine
拉到这乡下来吧
like that out in a country like this.
死在沟里都没人知道
Wind up in a ditch dead and nobody'd ever find you.
不管怎样 我知道你们有一把
Anyway, I understand you all got a
很高价值的证物 对吧
real high-quality prover item, is that right?
-是的 先生 -对 我们有把剑
- Yes, sir. - Yeah, we got a sword. Yeah.
一把剑 好吧 那我们来看看吧
A sword. Alright, well, let's take a look at it.
我在和谁打交道 谁是管事的
Who am I dealing with? Who's in charge?
-是我 -是我 我猜 拜托
- Oh, right here. - Oh, that'd be me, I think. Oh, come on.
抱歉 我想一对一谈
Sorry, I only deal one on one,
所以你们商量下吧
so you're gonna have to figure it out.
好吧 那就是我了 先生
Oh, well, then, that'd be me, s... sir.
我认识他 我做的交易 我来谈
I know the guy, I made the deal, I talked to him...
小花花 你在干嘛 你知道
Honeysuckle, what are you doing? You know
我才是这个行动的代表人
I'm the mouthpiece of this operation.
对 可是 亲爱的 你 你知道
Yeah, not... not really, dear, You just, you know..
行了 你们知道吗 我不想当
Alright. You know what, I don't, I don't wanna
婚姻不和的见证人
be a witness to any, uh, marital discord
所以我 我还是跟你们俩一起谈吧
so I... I'll deal with both of you at the same time
但首先你得交出你的武器 女士
provided you're willing to hand over the heater, ma'am.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
行 谢谢合作
There you go. Thank you.
现在 把剑拿上你俩都进来吧 门卫
Now, you can both come on up, just grab the sword. Screendoor!
这边
Right this way.
等等 等等 你要干嘛
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! What?
就是个螺丝刀而已 你有枪你怕什么
It's a screwdriver, you have a gun.
我看看是不是我的
Can I just see if it's mine?
你能稍等一下吗啊
Can you just hold on a minute?
该死 不是我的
Holy shit. It's not mine.
真尴尬 我以为是我的
That's awkward. I thought it was mine.
赶紧走
Move it.
门卫
Door!
门卫 该死 老兄 说实话
Door! Fuck, dude, honestly.
盯着他们 如果他们乱动就捅他们
Keep your eye on them and stab 'em with somethin' if they move.
认真点 门卫
Keep it hard, Door.
-计划是什么 -你这话什么意思
- What's the plan? - What do you mean what's the plan?
我们过去 拿钱就走
We go, we get the money, we leave.
那不是计划 你知道什么是计划吗
That's not a plan. Do you know what a plan..
但这 这就是计划
But that's, but that's the plan in place.
-你在说啥 -我知道 但万一出事
- What are you talkin' about? - Yeah, but if shit goes upside down.
-有什么计划 -拜托 我们
- What is the plan? - Oh, come on. We..
这个嘛 我们跑 拿到钥匙开车跑
Well, we, we can run quickly. Steal keys and we take the truck.
你跑不过子弹 现在 你有什么特长
You can't outrun a bullet. Now, what are your strengths?
能打还是能踢
Punching or kicking?
进来吧你俩
Come on in, y'all.
可以把它放在这里
You can put that right up here.
-坐吧 -你能搞定吗 老大
- Have a seat. - You got it, big man?
可以 下巴 你回去卡车那
I'm good, Jaws, head on back down to the truck.
盯着点他们
Keep an eye on 'em.
行
Fair enough.
好了 我们来看看 这是什么
Alright, take a look at what we got here, huh? What's this?
这些是证明文件
Uh, those are authenticating papers.
好吧
Okay.
81年
'81.
是的
Yeah.
那是年份 对吗
That's the year, right?
对 年份
Oh, that's the year.
好的 不错 81年 对
Yeah, that's good. Alright, '81. Yeah.
看看还有什么
What have we got here?
-看看这老照片 -对 你知道这个
- Ah, look at this old picture. - Yeah, you know that picture.
快看李 他长大了 有大人的身材了
Look at Lee, he's a man. He cuts a man's figure, right?
对 胡子不错
Yeah. Nice beard.
快看迈凯伦 他穿着裙子
Look at McClellan. He's wearin' a dress.
快看
Look at him.
-真娘啊 -这个嘛 我
- What a sis. - Well, I..
我想着应该是外套的风格
I think that was just the way the jacket
因为李没有
was cut 'cause doesn't Lee have a..
不 不 不 那不是李的外套
No! No, no, no, no, no, that, that ain't Lee's jacket.
-不 那是桌布 -别说了
- No, that's a table cloth. - Shh.
是画家搞砸了 他没有在桌子上
Painter just fucked up and didn't paint
画上同样的颜色
the top of the table the same color.
傻子
Idiots.
天啊 我还以为我看到远处有东西在动
Oh, my gosh, I thought I just saw something move in the distance.
但那 我想应该只是风吹的
But it's just.. I think it's the breeze.
你有没有觉得自己看到过幽灵
Ever think you see like, like a ghost?
就像看到角落里有什么东西那样吗
Like something in the corner of your eye?
对 就像 这样
Yeah, you're just like, whoa!
我还没见过真的幽灵
I've never seen a real ghost, though.
我从没见过真的幽灵或者别的什么东西
I've never seen, like, a real ghost or anything like that.
上周是我第一次看见幽灵
I saw one for the first time last week.
-不会吧 你看到过 -对 看过
- You're kidding me. You saw one? - Yeah. I saw one.
当时挺晚的 然后
It was late at night and..
有个女人坐在 在 我们
Sitting near, like, our... our
在我们厨房♥桌上 然后她的穿着
...our kitchen table was this woman and she was dressed
就像 就像1970年的办公室服装
like, in, like, 1970s office wear.
然后我看着她 她惊慌失措
And I look at her and she's so panicked.
我不知道该说什么 我说不出话来
And I don't know what to say. No words are escaping my mouth.
然后她说"二号♥线 二号♥线"
And she just says, "Line two, line two."
-二号♥线 -二号♥线 二号♥线
- line two? - Line two, line two.
然后她 我眨了一下眼 她就不见了
And... and then she just.. I blinked and she was gone.
看看这个 看看我们有什么
Take a look at this. What have we got here?
快看 多好的平衡
Oh, look at that. A good balance to it.
-看到了吗 -看到了 好吧
- See that? - Uh, yeah. I see it. Okay.
我的天啊 这看起来很不错 好吧
My goodness. Well, this looks good. Alright.
不如你们跟我讲讲这把剑的故事吧
How about you all tell me the history of this sword?
-好啊 讲故事 -对
- Yeah, the story. - Oh, yeah.
联盟军队被包围了
Uh, so the Union Army surrounded.
他们由谢尔曼将军指挥
Uh, they're being generaled by, uh, Sherman.
是谢里丹
But they're Sheridan..
谢 谢尔曼 他们被包围了
Sher... Sherman. So they're surrounded,
他们有麻烦了
they're in trouble.
是啊
Boy, are they ever.
如果事情没按照你的方式发展
If things don't go your way at Chickenfoot
他们就惨了
they don't go your way.
对 他们被逼到绝路了
Alright, they're cornered.
开拓思维是好事 你知道 只是
Out-of-the-box thinking is good. You know. Just..
-开拓思维 -对 你知道 幽灵
- Out of the box? - Yeah, you know, ghosts.
有些认为很疯狂
Some people think that's crazy.
他们会说"不是真的 幽灵不存在"
They go, "Uh, well, no, that's not true. Ghosts don't exist."
你知道 我们愿意相信的是
You know, things that we're fed to believe. Right.
幽灵不存在 地球是圆的
Ghosts don't exist, the Earth is round.
好吧 地球 地球是圆的吗
Well, the Earth is, the Earth is round?
是吗
Is it, though?
是吧
Yes.
还有幽灵是不存在的
And ghosts don't exist.
好吧 我觉得有些人对于幽灵的存在
Well, I think some people are a
是有点略表怀疑
little iffy about ghosts' existence
但我不认为有人会对地球是不是圆的
but I don't think anyone's iffy about
表示怀疑
the world being round.
-好吧 我问问你 -好
- Alright, let me ask you something. - Alright.
你有开车经过过堪萨斯城吗
You ever driven through Kansas City?
三万人失去了生命
Thirty-thousand people losing their lives.
三万五 生病 霍乱
Thirty-five thousand of 'em. Uh, sick, uh, cholera.
电影精选列表