放在这里
Put it right there.
再见了
Goodbye. Oh.
好吧
Oh.. Alright.
放手吧
Let go of it.
-放手吧 -他毛巾都准备好了
- Here we go. - He's got the cloth there for you.
-好好放 -不
- Let's put it right.. - No.
怎么了 发生什么了
Now there, what's happening?
你在戏弄他吗
Teasing him?
-没有 我只是 -放手吧
- No, I just, um.. - Just let it go.
-好吧 -我可为它花了很多钱
- Alright. - Paid a lot of money for it.
好了 这次我会放手了
Okay. Just gonna let go of it this time.
拿好了 不 不 不
Here we go. No, no, no, no, no.
宝贝 宝贝 你没事吧
Honey, honey, honey, you okay?
-我 不 我不想 -怎么了
- I.. No, I don't think.. - What's goin' on?
我很抱歉 大伙 我只是
I'm so sorry, y'all. I just.. Wow!
这是我祖父的剑
This was my grandpappy's sword.
你那种族主义爷爷吗
Your racist grandpappy?
这个嘛 我不同意他的道德观
Well, I don't agree with his morals
或者他对内战的看法
or his ideas when it comes to the Civil War
但是他是个好人
but he was a good man.
他会在我爸爸去工作的时候
He would take care of me every night
每晚都照顾好我
when my daddy would go to work.
他会把我塞到被子里
And he would tuck me in and
假装在我身边睡着 给我讲故事
and pretend to fall asleep next to me, read me stories and..
我们还有一首歌♥ 我们
Oh, we had this song. We had this song..
我们一起编的歌♥
...we made it up together.
直到现在我才记起来
I didn't remember it until this moment.
♪ 收好背包 ♪
♪ Pack your bags ♪
♪ 登上飞机 ♪
♪ Board your flight ♪
♪ 唯一的目的地是夜晚 ♪
♪ The only destination is the night ♪
♪ 在梦乡里 ♪
♪ In dream land ♪
♪ 你有机票吗 ♪
♪ Do you have your ticket? ♪
♪ 在梦乡里 ♪
♪ In dream land ♪
♪ 这趟航♥班♥有点长 ♪
♪ This flight's a little long ♪
♪ 但有了这首歌♥会更好 ♪
♪ But it's much better with this song ♪
行了
Okay.
♪ 在梦乡里 ♪
♪ In dream land ♪
行了
Alright.
♪ 滴滴 ♪
♪ Honk shoo ♪
我突然想起来
It just came back to me.
我好长时间没唱了 我 对不起
I haven't sung that in so long. I.. I'm sorry.
这是我祖父留给我唯一的东西了
This is the only thing I have left of my, of my grandpa.
我不认为我能把它卖♥♥掉
I don't think I can sell this sword.
我很抱歉 我知道我们需要钱
I'm so sorry. I know we need the money..
听我说 不用感到抱歉
Listen. No, don't be sorry.
听着 我是说 对 对 我们
Look, I mean.. Yeah, yeah, we,
你知道 我们确实需要钱 不管了
you know, we need the money, whatever.
没事的
Okay?
-有事 -没事
- Not okay. - It is okay!
-闭嘴 -你闭嘴 听着
- You shut up! - You shut up! Listen.
如果你想留着这把剑
If you wanna keep this sword
如果它对你来说很重要
if this means the world to you..
该死 这对我来说很重要 宝贝
Goddammit, it means the world to me, sweetie.
-我好爱你 -我爱你
- I love you so much. - I love you.
-爱你 -我好爱你
- Love you. - Love you so much.
这样吧 交易取消
You know what? Deal's off.
我懂 家庭嘛 家庭很重要
I get it. It's family. Family is very important.
这是唯一与他有关的东西了 我明白
It's the last you have of him, I... I understand.
你不难过吗
You're not upset?
不 不 我不难过 听着
No, no, I'm not upset. Look.
不如我们把它放进剑鞘 我帮你包起来
Why don't we put it in this scabbard, I'll wrap it up for you?
然后你们就可以上路了 来吧
You all can be on your way. Here you go.
真是一场奇怪的经历
What a strange experience.
是的 很奇怪 奇怪又糟糕的经历
Yes, it was a strange experience. A strange, horrible experience.
我是说 我们经历了很多才走到这一步
I mean, we went through a lot to get to here.
-对 -没错
- Yeah. - That's right.
-然后我 -然后你搞砸了
- And I.. - You just fucked it all up.
-对 -我给自己弄了把剑
- Yup. - I got myself a sword.
-是啊 -真为你高兴
- Yeah. - Oh, good for you.
你一直都有 所以
You had it the whole time. So..
好吧 那么 我猜
Alright. So, I guess, uh..
这是钱
Here's the money.
那好吧
Alright then.
拿好了 现在 它是你的了
There we go. Now, you can have this.
但是我需要你答应我一件事
But I do need one thing from you.
年轻的女士 我需要一个承诺
Young lady, I need a promise..
就是你会用你的一生来守卫和保护它
That you'll guard and protect this sword with your life
确保它不会落入坏人之手
make sure it never falls into the wrong
不被用于邪恶的目的
hands to be used for nefarious purposes.
远离那些会用它来伤害他人的人
Keep it away from those who would use it to do harm to others.
-好的 先生 -你发誓
- Yes, sir. - Make me that promise.
我发誓
I promise you.
行了 走吧
Alright. Go in peace.
-与你同在 -行了 走吧 等等
- And also with you. - Alright. Get outta here. Wait.
还有一件事 你们需要办法离开
One more thing, you need a way to get outta here,
这是货车钥匙
keys to the van.
拿着 赶紧走吧
Take it and go.
你会杀了我们吗
Are you gonna kill us?
-不会 -有人会跟踪我们吗
- No. - Someone gonna follow us?
不 我想你们离开这里
No. I want you to get outta here.
我在收藏室还有约会呢
I got a date in the toy room.
-谢谢你 老板 -不客气
- Thank you, boss man. - You're welcome.
走吧 快来 梅尔
Go. Come on, Mel.
-梅尔 -怎么了
- Hey, Mel. - Yeah?
快看
Look.
那不是迪德莉的车吗
Isn't that Deidre's car?
是的
Yup.
钱德勒的车♥库♥
信任
信任之
信任之剑
一 二 一 二 三
One, two.. One, two, three..
电影精选列表