你们相信这狗♥娘♥养♥的吗
You believe this son of a bitch?
你一直在搞事情 老兄
You've been trying to cause, big man, you've
你一直在搞自己人 老兄
been trying to cause an assault under your own feet, big man.
我为你工作了多少年了
How many years I worked for you?
去谷歌♥ 搜关键词"平地球"
Go on to Google, put in flat Earth.
关于平地球有121个问题
There's a, a great 121 questions about flat Earth.
这是不可否认的
It is undeniable.
-没错 -我会去查的
- Yeah. I mean, - I'll look it up. I..
我没听说过 该死
I never heard any.. Oh, shit!
-怎么了 -我得走了
- What? - I gotta go.
你得走了吗
You gotta go?
我是唯一没带枪的人吗
Am I the only one that didn't bring a gun?
该死 你意思是林肯是同性恋吗
Goddammit, you mean, laughs we had, Lincoln's gay.
看看老亚伯拉罕·林肯的马凡综合征
Look at old Abe Lincoln with his Marfan syndrome.
他有病 他有病知道吗
That's what he had! That's what he had.
还有大鼻怪和大脚怪 网上能看到
The big nose and the big feet. It's on the fuckin' Internet
这是不可争辩的科学依据
and is indisputable scientific fuckin' proof.
我不知道 拜托 纳森尼尔
I don't know. Come on, Nathaniel,
我不想这样做
I don't like doing this.
-到车里去 我很抱歉 -好吧
- Get in the fuckin' truck. I'm so sorry. - Okay.
进那该死的车里去 纳森尼尔
Get in the fuckin' truck, Nathaniel!
-快他妈进去 -进来了 进来了
- Get in the fuckin' truck! - I'm in. I'm in.
抱歉 你能拉 没事 我能搞定
I'm sorry, can you pull.. I got it.
好吧 你想我来吗
Okay, do you want me to get it?
你能 你能拉下来吗 纳森尼尔
Can you just, can you pull it down please, Nathaniel?
非常感谢 尽管拉
Thank you so much. Pull it..
-行了 -好了吗
- Alright. - Okay?
好了 谢谢你
Alright, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你就像个木偶大♥师♥ 懂吗 木偶大♥师♥
Are you like the puppet master, man? You're like a puppet master!
你就想南部同盟的木偶大♥师♥ 拉着绳子
You're like the Confederate puppet master. You pull the strings.
-你想跳个舞吗 木偶 -我不想
- You want to dance, puppet? - No, I don't want to dance..
你知道吗 我想你想木偶一样跳舞
You know what, I want you to dance like a puppet.
给我跳个木偶舞
Give me a puppet dance.
对 继续 老兄 太好笑了
That's it. Keep dancin', man. That's a funny puppet dance.
你喜欢跳舞吗
You like to dance?
不如你也像卡♥通♥里那样跳舞吧
Why don't you fuckin' dance like you're on a cartoon?
把馅饼放进烤箱 放个苹果馅饼进去
Put a pie in the oven! Put a apple pie in the oven.
好好烤 放上面包皮 拿起叉子
Bake it nice and put a nice crust on it and take the fork
然后像奶奶一样切个口
and make those notches in 'em like grandma did.
现在 你做什么呢
Now, what about you?
木偶大♥师♥先生 你也想跳舞吗
Mr. Puppet Master? You wanna dance, too?
像驴一样跳舞
Dance like a donkey.
像蠢驴一样跳舞
Dance like a funny donkey.
跳啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Dance like a funny donkey, you jackass!
这才是我的乖孩子 继续跳
That's my boy. Dance like a donkey.
转过去 因为有人要吃子弹了
Now turn around 'cause someone gonna eat it.
他们要挨头一枪
They're gonna eat some lead.
-转过去 老兄 -等等
- Turn around, man. - Hold on.
-叫你转过去 -等等 下巴
- Man, turn that around. - Hold on, Jaws.
-你不必这样的 -我可不想等
- You don't have to do this. - I'm not gonna hold my nut.
-下巴 -转过去
- Jaws. - Turn around.
别 你不必这样的
Don't.. You don't have to do this.
我知道 我可以不做 但我他妈就做
I know, I don't gotta do, but I'm gonna fuckin' do.
-赶紧他妈转过去 -好吧
- Why don't you fuckin' turn around, man, huh? - Okay.
数到三
On the count of three..
我要开始动刀动枪了
I'm gonna start stabbin' and shootin'.
一 二
One, two..
什么
Wha..
厕所在哪里啊
Hey, where is the bathroom?
-什么鬼 -惊不惊喜
- The fuck.. - Surprise gun!
-谢天谢地 -我的天啊
- Oh, thank God. - Oh, my God.
现在我是木偶大♥师♥ 你是烤馅饼的男孩
Now I'm the puppet master, and you are boy with the pies.
馅饼上满是弹孔 你个狗♥日♥的♥
And the pie's full of bullet holes, you motherfucker!
把剑给我 把枪给她
Oh.. Give me the sword and give her the gun!
-拿过来 -好吧
- Give me this. -Alright
把剑给我
Give me the sword!
给 给我螺丝刀
Give, give me the screwdriver.
他想要螺丝刀 给他
He wants his screwdriver. Give him the driver.
好了 玛丽 你盯着那个
Alright, Mary, get your eyes on that one.
好 不 不 辛西娅
Okay, no, no, Cynthia..
你马上就要死了 狗♥日♥的♥
You're gonna die, motherfucker!
-宝贝 不 等等 -把那混♥蛋♥
- Honey, no, no, wait. - Take the motherfucker..
等等 等等 辛西娅
Wait, wait! Cynthia,
-他是好人 他是坏人 -他是好人
- He's great. He sucks. - Good guy.
他是好人 他是坏人
He's great. He sucks.
-你到这来 -我 我们等下跟你讲
- You get over here. - We'll... we'll tell you later.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, then.
没事 没事 没事
No. No, it's fine. It's fine.
-我有点乱 我不是那意思 -我懂
- I feel awful. I didn't mean that. - I... I get it.
-我平时不讲脏话 因为 -闭嘴
- I don't usually use those words. Just because.. -Shut up.
我要移♥动♥了 带着子弹移♥动♥了
I'm comin' around now, a carousel full of bullets.
快来 我的天
Come on. Oh, God.
-天啊 天啊 -天啊 天啊
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-你没事吧 -干得不错 太棒了
- You're okay? - You did so good. You did so great.
巴塞洛缪 斯图吉斯 进来
Bartholomew! Sturgis, get in here!
-是时候让你 -是吗
- Time for you to.. - Oh, yeah?
把这混♥蛋♥带到收藏室去
Take this sack of shit down to the toy room.
该死 还真有收藏室吗
Oh, shit! There's really a toy room?
对 等会儿我来陪你好好玩玩
Oh, yeah. We'll have a little play time with you later.
祝你晚上跟谎言
You just hope you sleep well tonight...
-我会的 我会的 -睡个好觉
- I will. I'll be, I'll be sleepin' - in your bed of lies.
抽打完你屁♥股♥我会精疲力尽
tuckered out after whoopin' your ass.
-混♥蛋♥ -慢走
- Asshole! - Out you go.
枪哪来的 你是怎么做到的
So where'd you get the guns? How did you pull this off?
你是谁 你秘密特工什么的吗
What are you, like secret agents or somethin'?
不是 玛丽曾在以色列服役
Oh, no. Mary was in the Israeli army.
她教了我一些东西
She taught me a few things, too.
好吧 当然了 是她教的
Oh, okay. Of course, she was. Oh..
我们终于用上手表了
And we finally got to use our watches.
我知道 你干得漂亮
I know. You did so good.
因为我以为她会忘记看的
Because I thought, she's gonna forget to look.
-因为你知道有时候 -我根本就没看
- 'Cause you know sometimes... - No, I never looked.
它在嗡嗡嗡地响 一开始我以为是蜜蜂
But it was buzzin'. At first I thought it was a bee
然后我向下看 我就知道
I looked down, I was like,
"玛丽在跟我联♥系♥"
"Oh, Mary's talking to me."
上面显示求救信♥号♥♥和一把枪 我就懂了
Said S-O-S with a little gun emoji. I knew what that meant.
干得漂亮
You did so good.
然后我把纳森尼尔关在货车后备箱里
Mm, so I put Nathaniel in the back of the van.
-因为你叫我别信任他 -对
- 'Cause you told me not to trust him. - That's right.
-无意冒犯 -没事 我懂
- No offense. - No, I get it.
但我走了之后他开始哼唧
But then I was walkin' away and he started hummin'.
然后我感觉不好 就像 有点心疼
And I felt so bad, I was like, bless his heart.
这是一种反作用
That's one reaction.
好吧 那我们为他鼓掌吧 他人呢
Okay, well, let's give it up for him. Where is he?
-我的天 我们把他忘了 -伙计
- Oh, my God. Oh, it's sad. - Hey, buddy.
太惨了 站在外面
standin' out there.
-快进来 来击个掌 -你好
- Hello! Hey, get in here! High-five! -Hey!
好吧
Alright.
-你在外面干嘛 -你做到了
- What are you doin' out there? - You did it!
我做到了吗 太好了 成功了吗
I did it? Oh, good. It worked?
-成功了 -我的天
- Yeah. - Oh, my gosh.
在完美的时间敲门 对吗
With the knocking at the perfect time, right?
-然后我就像 -我就知道你做到了
- And then I was like, uh.. - Oh, then I thought you did..
啪啪啪
Pow-pow-pow!
我还说了很酷的话
I said somethin' really cool, too.
好 行了 你们可以走了
Alright, well. You folks are free to go.
-这是你们的钱 我 -行 谢谢
- Here's your money. I'll just, uh.. - Alright. Thank you.
拿走我的剑 所以
Take my sword. So let's, uh..
-行 -放在这里
- Alright. - Put this here.
电影精选列表