后来萝丝阿姨生病了 然后他们
And then Aunt Rose got sick and they,
他们得搬家 因为
they needed to move 'cause for how..
我不知道 他想退休去弗罗里达
I don't know, he wanted to retire and go to Florida, whatever.
然后他说 你为什么不去搞个店
So he's, like, why don't you take the store?
就这么过了三年 你知道吗
So this is three years in, you know?
那女孩怎么样了
What about the girl?
她跟着我来了这里
She's followed me down here.
我是说 我们讨论过这个
I mean, I.. We talked about it.
我猜我们错过了彼此 然后 你知道
I guess we missed each other and, you know..
然后她说她戒掉了
And she said she was getting cleaned up.
她说她戒掉了 她会在这保持戒断
She said she was clean, she'd come down here and stay clean
然后我们能在这搞音乐 然后
and we can do the music down here and, um..
所以她来这确实好了一段时间
So she comes down here and it's okay for a little while
但还是找到了办法去
and then just figures out a way to
找人买♥♥毒品
find the people to get fucked up
然后她搞砸了 我没有
and she got fucked up and I didn't get fucked up.
我没有 我还是好好的 十五年了
I didn't, I still haven't gotten fucked up. It's been 15 years.
我就看着她被抓进去然后又出来
I just watch her go in and out.
但是 她就在附近 前几天刚来过
But, um, she's around. She came in the other day.
你告诉她了吗
Did you tell her?
告诉她什么
Tell her what?
你还爱着她
That you still love her.
我不想说
I stopped telling her.
我还不够强大
I'm not strong enough for that chick.
我他妈也不够坚强
And I don't have the fuckin' fortitude
我不敢告诉那个女人我还爱她
to tell that woman that I love her.
她知道我还爱她 不然她不会一直来找我
She knows I love her or she wouldn't come around all the time.
但这不重要了
But doesn't matter.
你知道 就像持续发作的心痛
You know, it's just like just persistent heartache..
你知道 就这样了
You know, and that's that.
就像我的生活很长一段时间都是重复的
Like, my life has been the same for so long.
就像是一个循环
Like, it's just a cycle of stuff.
因为我们刚进来这时我还在想
'Cause I was just thinking of, like, when we got in here like
我他妈为什么要这样做 我♥干♥嘛
why the fuck am I doing this? Have I come..
我他妈为什么在这车厢里 我不想干了
Why the fuck am I in this truck? I don't do this shit.
我们干这屁事是为了什么
What do we need to do this shit for?
我他妈都五十四岁了
I'm fifty-fuckin'-four years old.
我跟一个傻♥逼♥一起坐上这辆车
I'm just gonna get in the truck with
去做一个交易
a fuckin' idiot and go to make a deal.
-你知道为什么吗 -为了钱
- You know what it is? - Money.
不是 不是 不是为了钱
No, it's not. It's not money.
这是个门槛 当我跨进去
It's that moment where this is a portal
就和这些傻♥逼♥扯上了关系
into whatever these fuckin' idiots,
这是最糟糕的事 对
the worst of them represent, right.
你知道 这家伙 我们得近距离观察
You know, this, this guy is.. We're gonna see up close.
无论他带我们去哪 总会有答案的对吧
Wherever he's takin' us there's gonna be some answer, right?
不 你是对的 伙计 我得承认
No, you're right, man. That, it's a little titillating
与你在网上读到的信息
I gotta say, to get that up close and
有亲密接触是有点刺♥激♥
personal with the stuff you read about is..
对 你花了很多时间去想
Right, you spend a lot of time thinkin' like
这些人他妈的怎么能这么思考
how the fuck can these people think like this.
-对 -好吧 我们在思考这个问题
- Yeah. - Well, we're in the brain of that.
对 我们马上就能搞清楚了
Yeah, we're about to find out.
显然 这里铺了地毯
Apparently, it's carpeted.
醒醒 醒醒
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hm?
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 我们在野外吗
What, are we off-roading?
-停了 -停了
- We stopped. - We stopped.
发生什么了
What is happening?
我们是在加油站吗
Are we at a gas station?
出来吧
Get out.
小心碰头
Watch your head.
这是什么地方
What would you call this area?
这里是乡下 我去叫老板
We call this the country. I'll go get the boss.
北乡还是南乡
Country north, country south?
就他妈叫乡下
I call it motherfuckin' country.
你知道 我们来的地方叫国家
You know, there's the city we all are
是国家就有乡下
from and then there's the country.
现在我们就在乡下
And now we is in the country.
我知道 我们在哪个州
Yeah. What state are we in?
-田纳西州 -好吧
- Tennessee. - Okay.
我去找老板
I'll go get the boss.
-好吧 -谢了 老猪
- Alright. - Thank you, Hog.
-还有下巴 -下巴 猪下巴
- Jaws. - Jaws. Hog Jaws.
你觉得他们会给我们点吃的吗
Do you think they're gonna give us something to eat?
-我好饿 -这个嘛 你得
- 'Cause I'm so hungry. - Oh, you need..
什么情况 是你们啊 认真的吗
What the fuck? Oh, these guys. Are you serious?
那该死的剑属于我们
That fuckin' sword belongs to us.
等等 这是我的螺丝刀吗
Wait a minute, is that my screwdriver?
你从我那拿走的 你都没付钱
You took that screwdriver from my.. You didn't pay for that.
你从我柜台拿走的
You took that off the counter.
你都没付钱
You didn't pay for that screwdriver.
杰克 我们谈过这个啊
Jake, I thought we talked about this.
这他妈不是他的螺丝刀 扎克
This ain't his fuckin' screwdriver, Zeke.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对 我确定 这他妈是我从车里拿的
Yes, I'm sure. This is from my fuckin' truck.
我在车里啊
I was in the truck!
这是汽车仪表板上的贮藏箱里拿的
It's from the glove compartment!
我就坐在贮藏箱前面啊
I was sittin' in front of the glove compartment...
我 我 等等 等等
I, I.. Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
杰克和扎克
Jake. Zeke.
你是杰克·阿门丁格
Jake Allmendinger?
你是扎克·杜尔金
Zeke Durkin?
-你认识吗 -我还真认识
- You know these guys? - I do know these guys.
我不敢相信你们还是朋友
I can't believe that you guys are
太难以置信了
still friends. This is unbelievable.
你是 你是琼和巴迪的孩子 对吗
You're... you're June and Buddy's kid, right?
巴迪以前老来当一些耳环
Buddy used to come in, pawn those earrings
你♥妈♥的♥耳环 一月一次换酒钱
your mom's earrings, once a month for drinking money.
那时你们才四五岁
You guys were like, four-five years old.
你跟他一起来 到处跑
You come in with him, run around.
还有一次 我的天啊
One time.. Oh, my God!
有一次他因为你从柜台偷东西
One time he beat the shit out of you in the
差点把你打出屎来
store for stealing somethin' off the counter.
他把你打的太惨了 然后他
He hit you so hard that the, that he
他也在哭 那 太悲剧了
was crying, too. It was, it was tragic.
但差不多几周之后 你跟你妈来
But then you come in with your mom, like, a couple of weeks later
来赎回那些耳环 有时你眼圈都是黑的
to pick the earrings up and sometimes you have black eye
然后 你知道吗 她会给你买♥♥冰淇淋
and, you know, she would buy you ice cream and..
我能问你个问题吗 你怎么选了这条路
Can I ask you a question? Why'd you take after the shitty one?
我是说 你妈人挺好的 你知道吗
I mean, your mom was so nice, you know?
但你重蹈了你那可悲的老爸的覆辙
But you're all fucked up and wrong-minded like your miserable dad.
-杰克 -我他妈没毛病
- Ah! Jake! - I'm not fuckin' wrong-minded?
我要刺穿她的脖子
I'm gonna poke this through her fuckin' neck!
那我就在你头上打一个洞
And I put a hole of lead right through the back of your skull.
这他妈哪来的
Where the fuck did that come from?
好了 现在 是谁在这大惊小怪的
Alright now. Who's kickin' up a fuss out here?
看看这是谁 阿门丁格和杜尔金
Well, lookie here. Allmendinger and Durkin.
你们不请自来啊
Y'all trespassing on Invictusian territory.
现在 你们知道你们是不请自来的吧
Now, you know you're up here uninvited.
我们 我们只是在跟他们聊天
We, we was just talking to 'em is all..
你拿螺丝刀抵着她脖子聊天是吧
Oh, you're just talking to 'em with a screwdriver to her neck.
是你们老大派你们来的吗 是这样吗
Now, did your boss send you up here, is that the plan?
不 是你们自己想的 对吧
No. You just brain trust hatch this idea on your own, is that it?
你俩赶紧滚出我的地盘
You two get off my property.
我再看到你们 我会挖个坑把你俩埋了
I see you here again, I'll dig a hole just big enough for the two of ya.
明白了吗
You understand?
-明白了 先生 -明白了
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
别他妈说话了
Don't say another fuckin' word.
电影精选列表