perhaps there's a limit to what you--
在你冒犯任何人之前 你最好别再说了
I'll stop you there before you offend anyone.
反正都结束了
It's over anyway.
什么叫「结束了」,亚曼达?
What do you mean, "It's over," Amanda?
他们要关闭学校
They're closing the school.
我想留在史丹顿伍德
I want to be here, like, at Stanton Wood,
但我有时只想回到四岁...
but sometimes I just want to be four years old, and...
重新开始,小心不要搞砸
start again and not fuck it up.
再过一次人生,但不只是活在脑海中
Have another run at it, but not in my head.
别搞砸那么多事
Not fuck so much stuff up,
不要觉得我搞砸的所有事都是我的错
not feel like all the things I fuck up are on me.
好像那些过错都缠着我
Like, stuck to me.
那你呢,史提夫?
What about you, Steve?
我们来谈谈你,你为什么在乎?
Let's talk about you. Why do you fucking give a shit?
夏伊 -你到底是怎样?
Shy. -What are you anyway?
你♥他♥妈♥是酒鬼之类的吗?
Are you a fucking alky or something?
到此为止 我不会再打电♥话♥过去或到校探视了
It's over. No more phone calls or visits.
你不能不联络我,我是你儿子
You can't pause contact with me. I'm your son.
闭嘴听我说
Shut up and listen.
这是你的错,史提夫
This is your fault, Steve.
全都怪你
This is your fault.
我还有事情要处理 我们很快再见,珍妮,好吗?
I've gotta get on with stuff. I'll see you soon, Jenny, all right?
快跑!
史提夫
Steve.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你还好吗? -对
You okay? -Yeah.
对,我很好
Yeah, it's good. It's good.
再见 -好
Bye. -Okay.
滚开!
Fuck off!
(晚上8点47分)
你没事吧,秀菈?
You're all good? You're okay, Shola?
对啊,我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm all good.
好 亚曼达,麻烦你签个名
Okay. Um, Amanda, can you undersign this, please?
好,签好了
Okay. Yep.
足球比赛时没发生任何事吧?
There wasn't any shit during the football?
没有
No.
对,老实说我好像教训了他们一顿
Yeah, I think I kinda schooled them, to be honest.
除非是我太天真了
Unless I'm being naive,
但大家都很乖 塔隆一个字都没对我说
but everyone was pretty well-behaved, and Tarone hasn't uttered a word to me.
好 我去查房♥,顺便抽根烟
All right, I'm gonna go and do the rounds and smoke a roll-up.
好
Right. Yep.
对
Yeah.
正如一位伟大的诗人所说:
As a great poet said,
「嘴巴还能吞云吐雾时就得抽烟」
"We must smoke while we still have mouths to puff with."
秀菈?
Oh, Shola. Shola?
你能等一下吗?我们可以聊聊
Can you just hang on for a minute? Maybe we can have that chat?
现在吗?
Right now?
如果可以的话
If that's okay, yeah.
当然
'Course.
好,到我办公室来
Yeah, come into my office.
今天好混乱
What a fucking day.
对在整个基辅鸡厨房♥大乱斗发生前
Yeah, well, up until that whole chicken Kiev war zone,
都还满顺利的,在那之前都很平静
it was all going so well. It was a pretty chill day, I think.
好,所以第一件事
Um, right, so... first things first.
对,这些... 愚蠢的录音带,我知道那很傻
Yeah. So, these... uh, stupid tapes, I know they're really silly,
但我们没时间做简报 所以我才用录音的
but we didn't have time for a briefing, so that's why I'm doing them.
录音带很棒,史提夫
They're... They're great, Steve.
真的吗? -对
Really? -Yeah.
秀菈说她其实很喜欢录音带,史提夫
Shola says she actually likes the tapes, Steve.
秀菈说她其实很喜欢录音带,史提夫
Shola says she actually likes the tapes, Steve.
好,班表,你的班表有好一点了吗?
Good, and the rota--the rota--Is your--is your rota better?
有
我很喜欢新的安排,所以谢谢你
Yeah. I'm loving the new days, so thank you.
我知道...
I know...
我知道亚曼达认为我...
I know Amanda doesn't think I'm...
应付不来或是没准备好
up for this, or ready, or--
应付不来是什么意思?
What do you mean, "up for it"?
这样的教学方式、这个地方
Uh, this, the teaching, this place.
不,不是那样的,并不是
No, that's not it. That's not it.
她真的是这么说的
I mean, she literally said that.
不,亚曼达...
No, Amanda...
亚曼达压力大时会乱讲话
Amanda, she'll say shit if she's stressed, you know.
我们每个人都...
Like, none of us are fucking...
我们每个人都领低薪 训练不足、能力不足
None of us are, like, paid enough or trained enough or good enough.
大家都是,所以不要...
None of us are. So, don't...
那不算是...那不能称作理由...
That's not enough--That's, like, not reason to...
你不能就这样放弃
You can't just jack it in. -Mm.
这里的一切都很荒唐
It's all fucked.
对,我只是...
Yeah, it's just, I'm...
我真的很想待在这里,史提夫
I really want to be here, Steve. I'm...
我很擅长这个
I'm really good at this.
你真的很擅长,秀菈
You really are, Shola.
塔隆那件事只是时机不对
Just the whole Tarone situation, it was just bad timing.
我觉得如果我一年前就在这里的话
And I feel like if I was here maybe a year ago,
就能处理得更好
I'd have handled it differently.
听着,如果我...
And look, if I...
我觉得我反应得不够快
I feel like I wasn't on that quick enough.
如果你觉得没人支持你 或在任何时候感到孤单
And I--And if you felt unsupported or... alone at any point,
我真的非常抱歉
I truly, truly am sorry.
该死,史提夫,你会害我哭
Damn it, Steve, gonna make me cry.
我没事,我只是还有很多要学的
It's all good. It's a massive learning curve.
有你我们真的很幸运 -我是说真的
Well, we're really lucky to have you. I mean that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还想问一件事,如果可以的话
Something else I'd like to ask, if that's okay.
也许你不知道
Oh, maybe you don't know or...
怎么会这样?
What the fuck?
12月?
December?
是啊
Yeah.
那到底是什么意思?
Like, what does... what does that mean exactly?
我们要开始找工作了吗? -不知道 我不知道,秀菈
Do we have to start looking for jobs or...? -I don't know. I don't know, Shola.
我不知道
I don't...
我不知道
I dunno, I dunno.
至少...
Well, at least...
至少我们见到了一位议员
At least we met an MP.
现实生活中的议员 -对
A real-life MP. -Yeah.
真的非常荣幸
That was, um, a true honor.
现实生活中的议员
A real-life MP.
还有其他事吗?
W--Was there anything else you...
没有了 -好
No. -No, okay. Um...
酷 -酷
Cool. Well... -Cool.
我走了,明天早上见?
I'm off. I'll see you bright and early?
对,再见
Yeah. See you.
你值夜班?
You overnight?
对,我、亚曼达和欧文
Yeah, me and Amanda and Owen. Yeah.
好,休息一下,再见 -没问题,再见
Cool. Okay, get some rest. I'll see you. -All good, yep.
好 打给夏伊的妈妈和继父
Okay. Um, call, um, Shy's mum and stepdad,
记得详细说明他的行为
and, uh... note to file, full disclosure
表达我们的担忧
on his behavior... ...and our concerns.
读珍妮提出的完整报告 这部分完全是我的错
A full written report from Jenny and full mea culpa from me, um...
找家医科医生重新开药
Reset on the meds with the GP.
试着把房♥间整理一下...
T-t-try and sort out the fucking rooms with, uh...
他妈的面对现实吧,史提芬
And just fucking deal with it, Steven.
你这是硬往那他妈的死亡螺旋里钻
You're fucking, fucking heading on this fucking stupid, fucking roundabout of doom.
你...
You f...
他们要关闭你的学校,史提芬
They're closing your school, Steven.
...史提芬
...Steven.
你这是硬要往那他妈的死亡螺旋里钻
...fucking heading on this fucking stupid, fucking roundabout of doom.
他们要关闭你的学校,史提芬
They're closing your school, Steven.
他们要关闭你的学校,史提芬
They're closing your school, Steven.
史提芬
...Steven.
你有在认真工作吗?
You working hard?
电影精选列表