秀菈,好,完全没问题 我们再找时间谈
Shola, yes, yes, 100%. Yes, we'll speak.
你是我的第一要务,我保证 -好
You're top of my list. Promise. -Okay.
抱歉,各位,不好意思
Um, sorry, guys. Uh, excuse me.
放开我,你这混♥蛋♥!
Get off of me, you fucking cunt!
同学们! -我会杀了你!
Boys! -I'll kill you!
杰米!够了! -我会杀了你!
Jamie! That's enough! -I'll kill you!
莱利
Riley, Riley, Riley!
怎样? -杰米!
What? -Jamie!
放开我!
Get off me!
来啊,臭小子!怎样? -滚开!
Come here, you pussy! -Fuck off!
两位 两位 -怎样?
Lads, lads. Lads. -What?
你这愚蠢的胖子,该死的混♥蛋♥!
Stupid fat, fucking cunt!
混♥蛋♥! -莱利,住手!够了!
Riley, stop! Enough!
别碰我,史提夫!
Fuck off me, Steve!
冷静,莱利-来啊
Whoa. Riley. -Come on then!
不
No, no, no.
不,拜托,别这样
No, come on, don't do that.
该死的蠢货 -杰米,拜托
Fucking stupid cunt. -Jamie. Jamie, come on.
你抓伤了我的脸,贱♥货♥
You scratched my face, you little bitch.
冷静,杰米 -滚开,死同性恋!
Fuck off, you fucking bloody homo!
好了 -你这个小混♥蛋♥
Right. -You little cunt!
我会拿刀捅你! -撞球特权没了,好
I'll fucking stab you! -Pool table privileges gone. Okay.
够了 -妈的蠢货
That's enough. -Fucking idiot, man.
莱利!
Riley, Riley!
一直搞事
Always fucking...
莱利,你们在吵什么?
Riley, what was that?
不,他真的有病
Nah.No, man. He's a fucking sicko.
好,我们冷静一下,好吗? 深呼吸
Okay, let's just take it down, will we? Use deep breaths.
他是个神经病,史提夫,他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a fucking psycho, Steve. He's a cunt.
你们都看到了 但我们得跟他一起生活
You all see it, but we have to live with him!
他每天都来找我们碴! -不
He's always on us every fucking day! -No, no.
拜托,你得放松 放轻松,好吗?
Come on, you've got to relax now. Relax, okay?
你和杰米其实是朋友
You and Jamie are actually friends.
你不知道,但你们是朋友
You don't know it, but you're friends.
你们不能一直起冲突,这毫无益处
You can't keep having these little wars. It's no use.
他舔我的脸,史提夫
He licked my fucking face, Steve. He spitted in my mouth.
他吐口水到我嘴里,那是性侵害
That's sexual assault.
好,我有话要跟你说 你大概会翻白眼
Okay, Riley, I'm going to say something, and you're going to roll your eyes at me.
「你度量没这么狭小,莱利」 -对!
"You're better than this, Riley." -Yeah!
差不多就是那样
I mean, that's pretty much it.
但如果你再对我 或其他教职员举起拳头
But if you raise your fist at me or another member of staff ever again,
那你就走定了,你会被退学
then--then you're gone.You're out of here.
好吗?我会陪着你的,好吗?
Okay? I'm here for you, all right? I'm here for you. Okay?
谢了,史提夫
Thanks, Steve.
好,我们走吧
Right. Right, let's go.
多一点学习,少一点争吵,好吗?
More focus, less fighting, yeah?
走吧
Let's go.
有人说这是最后的机会 -好耶!
Some call it a last chance. -Oh, yeah!
不行,莱利! -有人说...
No, Riley. Riley, Riley!
等一下,再来一次 -吓我一跳
Shit... -Hang on. No, again.
没关系,我觉得很棒 -抱歉
No, I actually really liked it. -Sorry, sorry.
你可以从更后面一点的地方开始 多走几步再开口 -好
If you could start further back and walk more before you start talking.
我们有很多时间
We got plenty of time.
有人说这是最后的机会
Some call it a last chance.
有人说这里是社会上的废弃物
Some call it a very expensive dumping ground
非常昂贵的垃圾场
for society's waste product.
这是激进且进步的教育干预
A radical progressive educational intervention
还是感化院的等候室?
or a waiting room for borstal?
也许在史丹顿伍德庄园
Maybe here, at Stanton Wood Manor,
以上皆是
it's all of the above.
感觉不错 -对,很棒
Yeah. -Yeah, that's great.
要换个地方试试吗?
Shall we try somewhere else?
在录了吗? -对
Are we rolling? -Yeah.
操!狗屎!混♥蛋♥!狗屁!
Fuck! Shit! Cunt! Bollocks!
莱利,17岁
Riley, 17.
又四分之三岁
And three-quarters.
你能用三个词汇形容自己吗?
And, uh, can you describe yourself in three words?
一,康瓦耳传奇人物
One, a Cornish legend.
二,硬派
Two, hardcore.
三,厚脸皮
And three, cheeky.
杰米说了什么?
What did Jamie say?
杰米说
Jamie, uh, said,
「有魅力、性感、无法抗拒」
"Charismatic, uh, sexy, and irresistible."
真是个混♥蛋♥ 最后一个问题
He's such a twat. -Last question.
如果1996年的莱利 能对1990年的莱利说任何事 你觉得他会说什么?
If 1996 Riley could say anything to 1990 Riley, what do you think he'd say?
你好,莱利
Hello, Riley.
别让任何人不尊重你
Don't anyone ever talk down to you.
记住你是谁,然后把头抬高
Remember who you are, and keep your fucking head up high.
因为你是莱利,对吧?最猛的莱利!
'Cause you're Riley, yeah? You're fucking Riley!
该死
Fuck's sake.
杰米...莱利...
...that will put Jamie next to Riley.
...不能挑杰米 这样杰米就会坐在莱利旁边
...with Jamie because that will put Jamie next to Riley.
也许纳比和夏伊交换
Maybe Nabz and Shy swap.
那根本行不通
That won't fucking work.
妈,别管那个了
Mum, don't bother with that. I just--I just lost my temper.
我只是发了脾气,就这样而已
That's all it was. Like...
夏伊,别说了,听我说
Shy, stop talking and listen.
那样是不能接受的,夏伊
That was not okay, Shy.
我真的很生气,我们...
I was really, really upset, and we...
我跟伊恩真的没办法了
Iain and I, well, we just can't.
那是压垮我们的最后一根稻草
It was the final straw for us.
所以你在史丹顿伍德时,我们决定...
So we've decided that while you're at Stanton Wood, we're...
到此为止
done.
你在说什么?
What... what are you talking about?
我不会再打电♥话♥过去或到校探视了
No more phone calls or visits.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你不能不联络我,我是你儿子
You can't pause contact with me. I'm your son.
闭嘴听我说
Shut up and listen.
到此为止了
It's over.
你打电♥话♥来吼我 侮辱我们、威胁我们
You ringing and screaming at me,
毁了我们的生活,夏伊 我们母子就到今天
insulting us, threatening us, it is ruining our lives, Shy. It's over.
毁了你们的生活?
Ruining your lives?
妈,你疯了吧?
Mum, you're insane. What?
我从没威胁过你,我讲话就是...
I never threatened you. That's just what I...
我有时候就是这样,你知道的
That's what I get like sometimes, you know, and...
没错
Yeah, exactly.
这就是我的重点
That's the point I'm making.
我在做梦吗?
Am... Am I dreaming this?
这是为了所有人好,好吗?
It's for the best. All right? For all of us.
如果...
W-What if...
如果我需要你呢?
What... what if I... I n--I need you?
夏伊,我17岁
Shy. I'm 17.
(夏伊)
夏伊是你的真名吗?
Is Shy your real name?
现在是
It is now.
你能用三个词汇形容自己吗?
And if you could describe yourself in three words?
沮丧
Uh, depressed.
愤怒、无聊
Angry and bored.
这样啊,真是遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
(9点7分)
变♥态♥保罗,我知道你听得见!
Peedy Paul, I know you hear me!
去你的,变♥态♥保罗 -纳比?
Fucking Peedy Paul! -Nabz?
我要进去杀了你! -纳比
I'm gonna come in and fuckin' kill you!-Nabz.
哈? -他在里面待了两小时
Huh?!He's been in there for two hours.
谁? 我没开玩笑,该死的变♥态♥保罗!
I'm not joking.Peedy fucking Paul!
别这样,很急的话就去另一间
No, don't--If you're desperate, use the other one.
你去另一间,保罗,快点出来
Use the other loo. Paul, come on. Out.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
饶舌、丛林音乐、鼓打贝斯、放克浩室、时尚
Rap, jungle, drum and bass, funky house, fashion.
我承认我喜欢女人
I'm into the ladies, I can't lie.
我喜欢穿搭 能当模特儿的话我也不排斥
I'm into styling. I wouldn't mind being a model, you know?
电影精选列表