Wow, great teaching, Steve. You're really fucking wise, aren't you?
我不会放弃你的,杰米 我永远不会放弃你
I won't give up on you, Jamie. I'll never give up on you.
走吧,去上英文课
Come on. Off to English now.
快点,废话说够了 快点
Come on. Enough bollocks. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
好,你们看
Right. It's, like, called the body.
(艾许)
这叫做身体,身体他妈美极了
And it's fucking beautiful.
这部分是二头肌
二头肌有分长头跟短头
So, we've got this. It's called the bicep. There's two parts of it, long and short.
后面是三头肌
On the back, got the triceps there.
给你们看一个赞的
You want to see something really fucking good?
好的
Okay.
我这身肌肉根本是艺术品 -兄弟,你干么脱上衣?
怎么样?
-This... is called a work of fucking art. -Bro, why are you taking your top off?
我吃了超多安♥非♥他♥命♥
I'd taken mad, mad whizz.
我以前真的很常吃 尤其是配摩根船长兰姆酒
I was really into whizz at the time, especially with Captain Morgan.
你知道对不对?你很懂嘛
You know, innit? You know! Good times.
真的很爽,长话短说就是
Anyway, to cut a long story short,
我开车冲撞地铁站的售票处
um, I drove into the ticket office of a tube station
差点撞死一大堆人,但我没有
and very nearly killed a fucking load of people, but I didn't!
这些都是原本的玻璃
Original glazing.
不是吧 -是真的
No, they're not. -They are.
一定有几百年的历史了 -对,根本是一级古迹
Must be hundreds of years old. -Yeah. Grade I listed.
骑士被赋予的选择象征着什么?
What does the choice given to the knight symbolize,
乔叟又是如何利用反讽 来塑造他的角色和主题?
and how does Chaucer use irony to develop his characters and themes?
好,我们说到序言的哪里了? -艾许!
Okay, so where were we in the prologue? -Ash!
谁... -怎样?
And who is---What?
莱利、艾许,怎么了?
Riley, Ash, what's going on?
我的妈啊! -两位
Holy shit! -Guys.
嘿!
Hey!
那样要花很多钱 -等一下
Way too much money. -Hang on.
天啊,别打破窗户
God, don't break them windows, mate.
我去拿摄影机
I'm gonna get it!
什么?好主意 -借过
What? Oh, brilliant idea.
他们不会让你...
They're not gonna let...
我在拍了 -这不可能得到许可
I'm getting it. -We won't get permission.
没关系,我们可以打马赛克 -这段很棒!
He's fine. We can blur faces. -It's perfect!
我的天啊 -天啊,你看他
Bloody hell. -Look at him.
艾许,下来! 各位!
Guys. Guys!
这正是我们想拍的 -你真的在录吗?
Exactly what we want.
他们不会用的 -对,还有舔窗户
Are you actually shooting this? They're not gonna use this.
希望他们是针对你,而不是我
I hope this is directed at you and not me.
你为何希望他们是针对我?
你真的很差劲,杰夫
Why do you hope it's directed at me? That's off, Geoff.
这个嘛
Well...
你们表现得像动物园里的动物
You're acting like a bunch of animals in the zoo.
动物园里的动物,对吧? 早安,塔隆,很高兴你回来了
Animals in a bloody zoo, innit? -Tarone, nice to have you back.
你烦屁啊? -继续上课 -闭嘴
The fuck was that for? -Shall we get on with it?
好,很好 你走吧,好,夏伊
Okay, very good. Off you go. Right, Shy.
我会配西红柿酱 -你要吃吗? -滚啦
Can you hear? -Oi, fuck off.
都还好吗?
All good here, mate?
想聊天的话就喊我一声,好吗?
Just give me a shout if you want to chat, okay?
好,各位
再过十分钟就可以...
Okay, everybody, ten more minutes, and then--
你这个废物!
You fucking slag!
(11点2分)
他们来了 别咬指甲
Hey, it's them. -Don't bite your nails.
真不想面对
I mean, it's...
我每次来都很喜欢这里 感觉就像时空胶囊
What I love about this place every time, it's like a time capsule.
全员到齐,「英格兰三狮 雷米金杯闪闪发光」
There they are. "Three lions on a shirt. Jules Rimet still gleaming."
嗨,欧文 -你们好啊
Hi, Owen. How you doing?
不用准备茶 咖啡、饼干,别那么讲究
Don't worry about tea, coffee, biscuits, no poncy stuff.
我们没特别准备
No, there isn't anything.
虽然来杯香槟永远不会出错,对吧?
Although a glass of champagne wouldn't go amiss. You know?
言归正传,这里的气氛真的很棒
Anyway, it's just... The vibe is just terrific.
每次来这里感觉都超棒的 -是啊
Every time I come here, it just feels like...
这里是教育奉献的第一线
Bosh, you know? This is where the real action happens.
欢迎,很高兴见到你,夏绿蒂 朱利安,谢谢你来
Yeah. Welcome. Good to see you, Charlotte. Julian, thanks for coming.
不会,别客气 -对
Of course. -Yes.
好,朱利安,这次会议... -是
Any time.-Yeah. Julian, this meeting---Yes?
如果你能直接切入正题...她很希望你...
If you could just get on with it. I think she really wants you...
麻烦你...我太没礼貌了 -当然可以,不会
不是
-If we could--That was rude of me. -Yeah, sure. No, no.
别在意,没问题 -好
It's cool. No problemo. Um...
好,我就开始了 像我平常都会说
Well, okay, let me just start by saying, as always...
大家加油
Go, you.
史提夫,还有所有教职员
Steve, you know, and all you guys.
你们在这里取得的成就
What--what you have achieved here, um...
就是...
Well, the...
我刚在车上才跟夏绿蒂说到
I was just saying to Charlotte in the car over...
这些人的成就是...
...what these guys have achieved is, um...
我有点离题了,夏绿蒂,麻烦你
I'm rambling. Charlotte, please.
是,好
Yeah, um... Okay.
所以 我们之前说到两个不同的阶段
So, we had previously talked about two distinct phases,
就是上次开会的时候
um, last time we met.
其实呢 因为种种原因
And actually, it seems like, for various reasons,
两个阶段似乎变成一个了
those two phases can become one.
史丹顿伍德已经开始求售了
So, Stanton Wood being on the market
也就是说...
has meant that...
我们要在12月撤离现场
So we vacate the site in December.
抱歉,我打断你一下
Sorry, can I just stop you there for a second? Um...
你在说什么? -什么?
What are you... What are you saying? -What?
你在说什么?你是说... -什么叫「撤离现场」?
Are you--What are you saying? -"Vacate the site"?
你是说信托机构要把学校卖♥♥掉?
Are you talking about the trust selling the school?
是的
Yes.
现在的情况是
What's happened is that we've been able to--
我们可以... -不,等一下
Wait. No, wait a second.
我无法相信我所听到的
I can't really believe what I'm hearing here, so...
等一下,我们有...
Wait a second. We have--
你们讨论过很多次
You guys have, on various occasions,
而且是假设性地探讨
speculatively discussed how a--a--a closure
长远来看要如何按部就班地 关闭这个机构
might be approached long-term, logistically.
是这样没错吧?
That's it. Yeah?
不是吗? -对
Is that true? -Yeah.
对吧?现在你突然说什么...
Yeah. -Right? Now you say, all of a sudden...
你们已经开始执行了?
What? You're just saying you're just doing it?
我是不是...
Am I...?
夏绿蒂,你说...「12月撤离现场」
Charlotte, you said... you said, uh, um, vacate the site in... in December.
所以你...
So, are you... are you...
你是说我们要在18个月内关闭学校?
are you talking about closing the school in... in less than 18 months' time?
你是这个意思吗? -天啊 史提夫
Is that what you're saying? -My God.Um... Steve...
我们说的是1996年12月
We're talking about December 1996.
我们会... -六个月后?
We're going to be, um... -What six months' time?
你在学期中跟我说六个月后要关闭? -好了,各位!
In the middle of the school year? -Okay! Okay, okay, guys.
开什么玩笑! 请让我解释
You're kidding me! -If you could just let me speak.
让我解释
If you could just let me speak.
跟我们介绍一下史丹顿伍德吧
Tell us a bit about Stanton Wood.
这所学校就像一场实验
It's sort of like a prototype, you know?
为寄宿学校带来偏向矫正的方法
To bring kind of more of a rehabilitative approach to...
这其实是参考芬兰的做法
to residential schooling, you know? It's based off a Finnish model, actually.
抱歉打断你,史提夫 可以重录一段吗?
Sorry, Steve. Sorry. Can we just go again?
因为你看起来还是很激动
You still look quite emotional and...
不,是吗?我没事
No, no. Do I? I'm fine.
...在现在这个局势根本难以延续
Spectacularly unsustainable in today's climate.
闭嘴
Shut up, man.
什么? -你给我闭嘴
Sorry? -Just shut up.
史提夫,别这样 我们知道这一天终究会来
Steve, come on, buddy. We knew this day was coming--
别说了 别再说了
Stop talking. Just stop talking.
闭嘴!
Stop talking!
不然我就爬过这张桌子,徒手掐死你
Or I'll climb over this table, and I'll strangle you with my bare hands!
你觉得怎么样,朱利安? 威胁要杀我是有点太超过了,史提夫
How would you like that, Julian? -Death threats are a little much!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴! -史提夫!
Shut up! Shut up! -Whoa! Steve! Steve!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
电影精选列表