哈
Ha.
你在喝酒? -对
You--You're drinking? -Yep.
你在喝酒? -对
You're drinking? -Yep.
只是喝杯酒而已
Just having a glass of wine.
没什么大不了的,那边有很多瓶
It's not a big deal. Having a--There's loads over there.
是圣诞节红酒 你应该喝一杯,亚曼达
It's the Christmas red. You should have a glass, Amanda.
你有在用药吗? -没有!
Have you taken something? -No!
不,亚曼达,拜托放过我
Ha! -No, Amanda. Come on. Just leave me...
我只是在喝一杯
Like, I'm just having a glass of wine.
真的只是一杯,你也应该来一杯
Really. I'm just having a glass of wine. You should have a glass.
这一切都不是你的错
You know, none of this is your fault.
史提夫
Mm. -Steve.
对,但确实是我的错
Yeah, but it is.
并不是
No, it's not.
就是 -不是!
But it is. -No, it's not!
史提芬,这不是你的错
Steven, it's not your fault.
学校关闭不是你的错
The school closing, not your fault.
那场车祸
The car crash.
垂死的小女孩 -拜托
The little girl dying. -Oh, please, please, please.
不,听着 -拜托
No. I mean, look, I'm... -Please.
你为什么不找人谈谈? -不,亚曼达 我不想聊这个
Why don't you talk about it? -No, no, Amanda, I'm not doing this now.
有人死了,如果你♥麻♥痹♥自己... -拜托,我不想聊这个
Somebody died, and if you're numbing... -I'm not doing this now.
你也喝一点吧,来 -不
Here's to you too. Come on. -No, no.
你也举杯... -不
Take your gla---No, no.
我要你谈
I want you to talk about it.
我要你说这不是你的错 我要你认知到这一点
I want you to say it's not your fault. I want you to acknowledge it.
我要你看着我,承认这不是你的错
I want you to look at me and acknowledge it!
因为你很痛苦,老兄 你沉沦在痛苦之中
'Cause you're in agony, mate. You're in fucking agony!
真的,你无法麻痹自己
You really are, and you can't numb it,
你无法压抑自己
and you can't stop it
因为你根本没去面对,史提夫
'cause you don't fucking deal with it, Steve!
你♥他♥妈♥根本没去面对!
You don't fucking deal with it!
我和史提夫,我们的期望很不一样
Me and Steve, you know, we expected something quite different here.
两个完整的年级,60几个孩子
Two full year groups, you know, 60-odd kids,
老师的人数也差不多
and almost as many teachers.
这里本来应该是优良的学府
And it was supposed to be this center of excellence.
然后经费不断被砍 我们只能维持最基本的运作
And cut after cut, and we are down to the bare bones,
很多事都窒碍难行
and we're just limping along
陷入一种长久的危机模式
in a sort of permanent crisis mode.
所以...
And...
史提夫很自责,但他不该怪罪自己
Steve feels bad about it, and he shouldn't, you know?
我懂,因为我也很自责 我也不该怪自己
And I get it 'cause I feel bad about it, and I shouldn't,
但我想这就是我们合作无间的原因 因为我们两个
but I think that's why we work, because both of us, you know,
不论是好是坏 我们都被这个地方绑住了
we're really locked into this place for better or worse,
而且几乎都是不好的情况
and it's almost always worse.
I see
Unseen
I feel
Unseen
(2点12分)
他妈的
Fucking...
滚开好不好,史提夫
Just actually fuck off, Steve.
老兄,我不想谈,我厌倦找人谈了
Dude, I don't want to talk. I am sick of talking.
我受够珍妮了
I'm sick of Jenny.
那你呢,史提夫?
What about you, Steve?
你为什么在乎?
Why do you fucking give a shit?
不
Oh, no, no.
不会吧
No, no.
不!
Oh, no!
不
No, no, no.
亚曼达! -怎么了?
Amanda. Amanda! -What?
亚曼达,夏伊不见了 -什么?
Amanda, Shy's gone. -What's that?
夏伊不见了 -什么?
Shy's gone. -What?
夏伊不见了,留了遗书
Shy's gone. He left a note.
什么? -别吵醒孩子们
What? -Don't wake up the boys.
他不在床上,他走了! -我们要怎么...
He's not there, he's gone! -What are we gonna--
来吧,我们得去找他,但他... -没关系
Come on, we gotta go find him. But he's---It's okay.
你到底做了什么? 你有在用药,对吧?
What the fuck have you done? You've taken something, haven't you?
你吃了什么? 我只是喝了几杯酒
What have you taken? -I just had a few glasses of wine.
你骗我,你这个软弱的笨蛋
You lied to me. You lied to me, you weak, stupid...
你♥他♥妈♥骗我!你最好找到他
Fucking lied to me. You fucking find him.
你♥他♥妈♥说谎
You fucking lied.
夏伊!
Shy!
夏伊!
Shy!
夏伊 -夏伊
Shy! -Shy.
夏伊!
Shy!
夏伊
Shy!
夏伊!
Shy.
夏伊!
Shy!
我要报♥警♥了 -不
I'm going to call the police. -No, no, no.
检查阁楼跟地窖 我去那边看看
Check the attic, check the cellar. I'm gonna look around here.
夏伊!
Shy!
夏伊!
Shy!
夏伊!
Shy!
如果我能回到过去...
If I could go back...
我会...
I'd just...
我会去我奶奶家,然后...
待在那里
I would go to my nana's house and just... spend time.
我会坐着...
I would sit...
坐在我奶奶家
in my nana's house.
听她说话
And just listen to her...chatting.
闻闻她家的味道
Just smell her house.
吃她恶心的波本威士忌软饼干
Eat her soft, manky Bourbon biscuits.Just...
我可能会打包行李
I would just maybe pack it all up and...
跳上露营车,出发上路
Pack it into a caravan, take it out on the road. You know?
来场《末路狂花》式的地理课
Thelma and Louise-style geography class.
全速冲向悬崖
Full speed into the abyss.
(8点11分)
爸!爸爸!
Dad! Daddy!
你们好啊! -爸爸!
Hi, there! Hi, there! -Daddy!
爸! -爸爸!
Dad! -Daddy!
你们好吗?大家还好吗?
How are we? How is everyone?
爸爸
Daddy.
爸 -好
Dad. -Yeah.
爸 -你全身都是泥巴
Dad! -You're so muddy.
我知道,都是泥巴 -怎么会这样?
I know. So muddy. -Why are you muddy?
看起来很恶
It looks quite yucky.
好恶
Yuck.
来吧 -谢谢妈妈
Come on, girls. -Thanks, Mum.
今天吃玛芬!
We've got muffins today!
天啊,爸爸看起来神清气爽 -我们有玛芬吃
Christ, Dad looks fresh. -We've got muffins.
早安 -熬夜?很棘手?失火?谋杀?
Morning. -Late one? Tricky one? Fire? Murder?
大家都还好吗? -大家都没事
Everyone okay? -All good.
你怎么浑身是泥?
How come you're muddy?
只是...别担心
Oh, it's just... It's fine.
大家都还好吗? -对
Everyone okay? -Yeah.
今天特别辛苦? -对,你知道的
One of those? -Yeah, one of those.
快点,我们要迟到了 -来吧,女孩们,赶快出发
Come on. We're gonna be late. -Come on, girls. Let's go.
记住,要乖、善良、聪明 每件事都要好好表现,尤其是...
Remember, be good, be kind, be clever, be brilliant at everything, especially...
跑步 -不,尤其是...
Running. -No, especially...
画画
Very special painting.
不,尤其是自然科学,对吧? 还有发明
No, especially science, yeah? And inventions.
好好补眠,什么都别做 -好
Sleep. Sleep all day. Do nothing.
要为我们做饭,好吗? -我会的,好
Then cook for us, okay? -I will. Okay.
爱你 -爱你
Love you. -Love you.
我们走吧 女孩们,我们要迟到了,快点!
Now, let's go. Come on, girls. We're gonna be late. Let's go!
走吧 -再见,爸爸!
Let's go. -Bye, Daddy!
我们还没上过自然科学 -快点,背包背好
We haven't got science. -Chop-chop. Your rucksack strap.
好,秀菈,我是史提夫
All right, so, Shola, it's Steve.
这你已经知道了
You already know that, so blah, blah, blah.
听着,要不要认真听都随你
Um, look, ignore this or listen to it as you please.
我完全不会给你压力,首先是艾许 你会爱上艾许的
There's absolutely no pressure from me. So, Ash. Right, you'll--you'll love Ash.
他是那种暴躁又爱虚张声势的年轻人
He's one of those kids who's all chip and grift,
你的所有东西他都能偷
电影精选列表