大家都说我能走这一行
People say I can get into modelling, so...
我不怪他们,我懂他们为何这么想
I can't really blame them. I see where they get it from.
大家早安
Morning, all.
你来了,史提芬,很好 -你还好吗?
There you are, Steven. Good. -You all right out there?
都没事吧? -很好
All right? -All good.
今天真♥他♥妈♥乱七八糟 没办法说得更好听了,好吗?
Today's a total clusterfuck. There's no other way around it. Okay?
那个纪录片团队 至少会拍到最后一堂课结束
This documentary crew are going to be filming
真是帮了大忙,谢谢,史提夫
until at least the end of lessons now, which is a massive help. Thanks, Steve.
这对学校来说是好事 应该是很棒的宣传
It's a good thing for the school. I think it'll be a good ad. You know?
我们应该欣然接受 -当然
We should embrace it. -Sure, sure.
他们看起来人不错,我都可以
They seem like a nice bunch. I'm fine with it.
但是史提芬 该做物理治疗了,找地方躺下
But, um, Steven, physio time. Get yourself lying down.
好 -好
Okay. -Okay.
我跟他们说五点前一定要收工
I've told them they've got to be done by 5:00.
他们不能干扰学生上课 -对
And they can't interfere with lessons. -Yeah.
害孩子们分心,可以吗? -好
You know, distract the kids. All right? -Yeah.
你吃药了吗? -有
Have you had your pills? -Yes.
我只有五分钟,各位 然后我得去处理杰米
Oh, I've just got five minutes, guys. Then I have to go and deal with Jamie.
好,重点是
Okay.All right,
我们十一点 要跟朱利安和夏绿蒂开信托会议
the main thing is, 11:00 a.m., we've got the trust meeting with Julian and Charlotte.
对,我知道
Yeah, I know.
听他们胡扯一通
Coming in and wanging on,
说我们明年冬天不能开暖气?好喔
and telling us we can't have the heating on next winter? Okay.
我希望大家 能带学生们的档案来开个会
I'd like for us to get together with the boys' folders
找个时间掌握大家的近况,好吗?
and just find some time to get up to speed, yeah?
整合大家工作的情况
And just join the dots on where everyone is,
珍妮辅♥导♥的情形 以及我们下学期的计划
where Jenny's at, and what our plans are for next term.
我们专心度过今天 -好
Let's just focus on today. -Yes.
说得好,老板 -哇 呀!
Good speech, boss. -Woo! -Yay!
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
还有什么讨论事项?说来听听
Go on, tell us what's on the board. Let's hear it.
首先是安迪和欧文 我很抱歉,但你们今天要代班
Well, firstly, Andy and Owen, um, I'm sorry, but you're covering.
今天肯定要,明天大概也要 -好
Today, defo, tomorrow, likely. -Yeah.
秀菈 -是
Shola. -Yeah?
你的课表没有更动
Uh, you're all set, no changes.
塔隆回来上课,继续接受珍妮的辅♥导♥
Tarone is back in class, back in with Jenny.
如果你可以接受的话
If it's all right with you,
他今天也会去踢足球
he's going to be back playing football today.
没关系
Um... That's--that's all good.
如果足球练习发生什么状况 我会跟欧文说
If... I'll let Owen know if there's any hassle during football.
好 -但老实说,他们只要看到我下场...
But to be honest, once them boys see me play...
他是谁?有什么事吗?
Who's that? Can we help you?
只是想借个插座帮我的电池组充电
Yeah, just going to grab that power, if that's okay, for my battery packs.
好喔
Uh... -Sure.
对了,秀菈,你...
Oh, Shola, how are you, uh, how are you getting on with your, um,
那些环绕立体声史提夫有声书 你听得如何?
Surround Sound Steve audiobooks?
他拿他的录音带给你?
Has he done his tapes?
对,很有帮助,史提夫
Yeah. Very helpful, Steve.
我是秀菈马歇尔
So, my name's Shola Marshall.
(老师:秀菈)
今年28岁
I'm 28 years old.
我来到史丹顿伍德一个多月了
And yeah, I've been at Stanton Wood for a little over a month now.
我们会请大家用三个词汇形容自己
We're asking people to describe themselves in three words.
我会说我很专注
I'd say I'm focused.
尽心尽力
Dedicated.
懂得变通
Flexible.
大家听着,记得他们想找本地议员
Now listen, remember when they tried to get the local MP
来拍问题青少年访视的宣传照吗?
to come do a "meet the yobbos" photo call?
他叫什么来着?
What's his name?
敬爱的法克阁下 要用老二捅农场的动物了
Uh, uh, Right Honorable Farquhar Puts His Penis in Farmyard Animals.
够了 -真是的
Hey. -Fuck's sake.
干,杰米!我得去...
Oh, fuck, Jamie! I got a fucking...
史提芬,他的名字是
His name, Steven, is Hugh Montague-Powell.
休蒙特古鲍尔 念作「波尔」
Mm-hmm. -Pronounced "Pole."
原来如此 -好
I see. -All right. Ya.
他中午十二点会过来
Now, he's... he's coming at 12:00 p.m. today
参加 《聚焦西部》的拍摄
to be filmed as part of the Points West thing.
好吗? -好
Okay? -Okay, fine.
他一直在跟拍摄团队协调 希望有人能带他参观学校
He's been in touch with the crew, he's asked to be shown round the school,
我们都要在镜头前跟他握手
and we've all got to be on camera shaking his hand,
感谢他搞垮我们的国家
and thank him for fucking our country in half.
如果1996年的杰米 能对1990年的杰米说些话 他会说什么?
If 1996 Jamie could say anything to 1990 Jamie, what would he say?
妈的,这我们英文课就讨论过,好
Shit, we did this in English. Right.
好
Cool.
杰米,你这个性感的小混♥蛋♥ 抱抱你奶奶
Jamie, you sexy little bastard, give your nan a hug.
小心这里那些没义气的王八蛋跟孬种
Watch out for the little traitor fuckwads and bitches in this place.
他们谁都不能信
Can't trust any of them.
记得带刀
Carry a blade.
去他的警♥察♥,警♥察♥也不能信
You know what? Fuck the police, you can't trust them either.
别把疤面老爹的录音带 借给保罗豪沃斯
Don't lend Paul Howarth your Mr. Scarface tape!
太棒了
等等,我还没说完
-That's brilliant. -Hold on a minute, I ain't done.
杰米,别去芙蕾雅家开趴
Jamie, don't go to Freya's house party. Don't do coke. You're an ecstasy man.
别碰古♥柯♥碱,摇♥头♥丸♥比较适合你 我根本可以出书了 别抽奈森他弟给你的白板
I could write a book. Don't smoke the squalids Nathan's brother give you.
别头槌那个弗林顿的红发妞 -卡
Don't headbutt the ginger girl---And cut.
这种学校的反对者常会批评成本
Detractors of schools like this will often point to the costs.
毕竟照顾每个孩子 每年要花纳税人三万英镑
After all, £30,000 per child per year straight out of the taxpayer's pocket.
我们是为素行不良的年轻人买♥♥单
让他们上豪华私立学校吗?
Are we paying for badly behaved young men to attend a luxury private school?
还是我们在投资一场激进的社会手术
Or are we investing in radical societal surgery,
把烂苹果变成有价值的水果?
turning rotten apples into valuable fruit?
这类机构的批评者会说花费太高昂了
Critics of a place like this will say it's too expensive,
教职员难找、过于危险
too hard to staff, too dangerous.
警♥察♥常常造访 甚至有特别指派的警♥察♥
The police are here so often, they have a specially-assigned officer.
我每次都觉得很惊讶,杰米
It's always so shocking to me, Jamie, that a man of your taste,
像你这种在优质音乐领域 品味不凡又有研究的人
a man of your expertise in the field of good music,
竟然会觉得吐帕克是不错的饶舌歌♥手
would consider Tupac a decent rapper.
屁啦
As if.
可是 凯尔同意我的看法 艾许也同意,夏伊也是
Well, Cal--Cal agrees with me, Ash agrees with me, Shy agrees--
我知道你是他妈故意激我,好吗?
Now I know you're fucking winding me up. All right?
公子哥凯尔根本一无所知
Posh Cal knows nothing about anything.
问艾许的意见就像问他妈的...
All right? Asking Ash, that's like asking a fucking...
你懂的,而且夏伊 根本分不出吐帕克跟盖瑞巴洛
You know? And Shy wouldn't know Tupac from Gary fucking Barlow.
他只是班尼的应声虫 -杰米,我没有要激你
He just does whatever Benny says! -Jamie, I'm winding you up.
我懂,我同意你的看法
I get it. I agree with you.
你真混♥蛋♥,史提夫
Steve, you dick.
杰米,你不能...问题就在这里
You know, Jamie, you can't--This is the thing.
你不能老是骂我混♥蛋♥或娘娘腔
You can't just casually call me a dick and a poof all the time.
就是不行
You just... You can't.
好
Fine.
妈的,算你赢,行吗?
Fuck's sake, you win. All right?
我很抱歉在莱利的臭嘴里吐口水
And I'm sorry for spitting in Riley's ugly mouth.
继续说
Go on.
我知道弄莱利没什么帮助
I know it's not helpful to wind Riley up,
尤其是我向你和珍妮保证过不会弄他
especially when I said to you and Jenny that I wouldn't.
我知道你今天很忙 而我挑了最糟的时机惹事
I know you've got a busy day today,and I pick the worst moments to start stuff.
我也知道我已经领到最后警告
I also know I'm on my last warning,
如果这种事再发生 面临刑事指控的话,你也保不了我
and you can't protect me from criminal charges if it happens again.
就是这样 -对
That's it. -Yeah.
真的就是这样 杰米,事情很简单
That's actually it. And, Jamie, it's really simple.
别再弄夏伊了,好吗?你会害他崩溃
Stop fucking with Shy, okay? 'Cause you're going to break him.
别老是想谋杀莱利 因为你总有一天会出人头地
Stop trying to murder Riley all the time 'cause one day you'll succeed.
但他骂我死胖子,史提夫
He calls me "chubba" though, Steve.
我知道,我懂
Yeah, I know. I hear you.
但我对学校里的嘴炮比例略知一二
But listen, I know a little bit about the insult ratios in this house,
而你肯定名列前茅
and you, my friend, are top of the charts.
如果你一直呛别人 有时就是会被反呛,对吧?
If you give it out all the time, sometimes you get some in return, right?
这很公平
It's fair enough.
随便 -随便
Whatever. -Whatever.
别老是想回嘴 让我们看看不一样的你
Just--just surprise us by not always taking the bait.
屁啦
As if.
天啊,如沐春风耶,史提夫 你真的很聪明,是不是?
电影精选列表