天啊
Wow.
我的天啊
天啊,史提夫
-Oh, my God. -God... Steve...
我懂你
Got ya.
这些年轻人非常复杂
Th... Th... These are extraordinarily complex, uh, young people, these lads.
非常难以捉摸
Extraordinarily complex.
你们也知道我们在法律上 完全没有强制力能把他们留在这里
And as you know, we have zero legal jurisdiction to keep them here.
所以你们除了逼他们承受
So, on top of every moral, and... and logistical, and emotional, and...
那些道德、支持
and... and educational catastrophe you're about to visit on them,
情感和教育方面的灾难
I think that if... if...
如果在学期进行到一半时 说学校要关闭
if you say the school is closing in the middle of the school term,
他们肯定马上走人
then they're gone.
我们得照顾这些孩子
We have to care for these kids.
这里是他们的家
This is their home.
这个地方正在拯救他们的性命
This is a place that's in the process of saving their lives.
你懂吗?
You know?
这里又忙又乱 很多无奈又复杂的鸟事 到处都乱七八糟
There is busy, messy, wildly complex shit going on here, there, and everywhere.
每天都忙得不可开交
Each day, every day.I mean, you...
你不能就这样喊停
You cannot just stop.
你不能按个按钮就说:「到此为止」
You can't press a button and say, "No more."
我们需要更多时间
You know? I mean, we need much, much more time.
好
Okay.
夏绿蒂,继续吧
Charlotte, go on.
这...
It's...
已经太迟了
it's too late.
木已成舟,我们卖♥♥掉了史丹顿伍德
It's happening. We've sold Stanton Wood.
天啊 -我很抱歉
God... -I'm sorry.
给我一点时间,我受不了了
好
-Give me a second. I can't deal with it. -Yeah.
先从你跟学生们的关系开始吧
Why don't we start summarizing your relationship with the boys?
你对他们有何看法?
What do you think of them?
官方回答
Official answer.
(副校长:亚曼达)
他们是非常复杂又细腻的人类
They are hugely complicated, intricate human beings
迫切需要所谓的特殊教育照顾
who require enormous amounts of what we'd now call special educational care.
这个工作累人又复杂,相当辛苦 我们已经快撑不下去了
It's exhausting, complicated, demanding work, and it's destroying us.
我们领着低薪、人手不足
We are underpaid, we're understaffed,
我们长♥期♥资源不足
we're chronically under-resourced.
我要身兼狱警和护理师
I am part prison guard, I'm part nurse,
我既是铁娘子,也是好妈妈
I'm part battleaxe, I'm part mummy.
我还是...
I'm part... You know, you get me.
你懂我的意思 -我懂
Yeah, I hear you. -Um...
(洗衣间)
非官方的回答? 请说
Unofficial answer? -Go on.
我他妈超爱他们
I fucking adore them.
妈的
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥是什么意思? -他们问我... -不!
What the fuck do you mean? They were asking me...
(羟考酮)
史提夫
Hey, Steve.
我现在好生气 -我知道
I'm so, so angry right now. -I know.
我知道
I know.
我懂你
I've got ya.
我好生气,我不知道该怎么办
I'm so angry. I don't know what to do.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们美丽又糟糕的男孩们
Our beautiful, fucking terrible boys, Steve.
我知道 -史提夫
I know.
我们的学生 -我知道
Our boys. -I know. I know.
对
I know...
我们会带他们度过难关
We'll carry them through this, and we'll...
每个人都是,对吧?
就像往常一样
One by one, yeah? Like we always have.
照顾好所有人 -对
Like we always have. -Yeah.
他们不让我们接近那些孩子
You know, they... they won't let us anywhere near 'em.
You know?
史提夫,不久之后...再过不久,我们就只能吃自己了
Steve, in a minute... in a minute, we're going to be out on our arses,
成了失业的陌生人,你知道吗?
unemployed fucking strangers, you know?
我知道,但我们还在这里 -之后...
I know, but we're here now. -And then...
只到差不多圣诞节左右
We've got 'til like Christmas...
我们还在这里
We're here now, Amanda.
我们可能再也见不到他们了 -来
We'll probably never see them again. -Here you are.
需要帮忙就叫我一声
Give me a shout if you need help.
(12点11分)
夏伊和班尼,对吧? 听说你们是鼓打贝斯的灵魂人物
So, uh, Shy and Benny, yeah? The drum and bass nerve center, I'm told.
不,听着
Nah, listen, listen, innit?
原子贝斯唱片公♥司♥ 规模会成长到前所未见
Atomic Bass Recordings, yeah, will be bigger than anything you've ever seen.
看到这位夏伊了吗?他是执行长 唱片相关工作都是他处理
You see Shy? He's the CEO. He'll run, like, the label side of stuff.
至于我,我管的是俱乐部的日常经营
See me? I'm the day-to-day boss of the club.
你说夜店? -对 都在同一栋大楼里
Nightclub? -Yeah, it's all in one huge building.
楼上有办公室、商店和录音间 地下室是夜店
Offices upstairs, shop and studio, and then there's a club in the basement.
屋顶有隧♥道♥棚温室,可以种些草药
Fucking polytunnels on the roof growing the crops.
对,当然 -据点是在伦敦,对吧?
Yeah, of course. -This is in London, yeah?
对,绝对是
Yeah, yeah, yeah. 100%. -Yeah, listen.
听着,我们也会盖得像堡垒一样
Also, we have to build it like a fortress, because, see, Shy,
因为夏伊在他家乡是通缉犯 所以我们要保护公♥司♥董事
he's kind of a wanted man where he's from. So, we have to protect the governor,
这位害羞老弟,黑皮仔
the Shy One, the jungle bunny.
为什么?抱歉 我可以问发生了什么事吗?
Why is that? Sorry, do you mind me asking?
夏伊是通缉犯 他割烂一个小伙子的脸...
Shy's a wanted man. He cut a lad's face open with a bottle.
纳比尔,别说了
Shh! -Nabeel, stop talking.
别说了,大家别说了 -这样不行
Stop talking. This is not... not okay.
史提夫 -请别再拍了
Steve. -Stop filming.
拜托 就像我们… 你说…
Please. Like, we--we--You said...
就算你们会把他们的脸打马赛克 于法你们不能打听他们的过往
Even if you blur out their faces, legally, you can't have them talking...
他来了 -这样很不恰当!
He's here! -It's not appropriate.
我明白 -我以为我们说好...
I understand. -I thought we--
他们在走廊等你 -好,谢谢,我要过去了
They're waiting for you in the hallway. -Thanks. I'm coming.
各位,能不能别拍了?
Guys, can you please stop filming?
听着 我很不高兴
Look, I... I can't... -I'm not happy with this.
我不准你们用这些片段
None of that's staying in.
我很不高兴,不准剪进去 -我完全理解
I'm not happy. It's not staying in. -I understand.
史提夫,我很抱歉,我可不可以...
Steve, Steve, I'm... I'm so sorry. Well, it's cool...
我也很抱歉,你们这样非常不妥
I'm very sorry. It's not cool, actually.
我向你保证那些片段我们绝不会用 -史提夫,他在等你!
You have our absolute assurance... -Steve, he's waitin'!
听着,那家伙要来了 他来只是因为你们在这里
No, no. This guy is coming now. He's only here because you guys are here.
你们拍完他的画面就离开!
So, film him, and then we're done!
他妈的
Fuck's sake.
你好 -你好 -我是校长史提芬 -你好,史提芬
Hello there. Hi there. I'm... I'm Steven. -Hello, hello, Steven.
你好 -你好,很高兴认识你,这边走
Hello, nice to meet you. Come on this way.
闹够了吧!
That's enough!
这是亚曼达 -你们好,欢迎来到史丹顿伍德
This is Amanda. -Welcome to Stanton Wood.
亚曼达 -我是副校长亚曼达
Amanda. -I'm Amanda, deputy head.
亨利哈维 -亨利哈维
Henry Harvey.
这是莎拉,我们优秀团队的一员 -幸会
Uh, this is Sarah. She's part of our wonderful team.
莎拉
Sarah.
我们往这边走
Let's go this way.
这里真的很不错
This is, um... quite something.
所以...这里应该算是社交区、娱乐区
So, uh, I suppose this is a kind of a social area, recreation area.
你们看,他在那里,他来了
Look, he's there. He's coming.
而且大家都在等!我们到了
And... everyone's waiting! Here we are.
好,各位请坐 座位应该够大家坐
Right, everybody, take a seat. There should be enough seats.
太棒了
Great.
各位,这位是休蒙特古...
Uh, so, everyone, this is Hugh Montague...
我不确定有没有说对 休蒙特古爵士
Sorry, I'm not sure the correct... -Sir Hugh Montague--
波尔,蒙特古波尔
Powell. Montague-Powell.
写作「鲍尔」,念作「波尔」
Spelled "Powell," pronounced "Pole."
就像小说家安东尼鲍尔 -「波尔」
Like Anthony. -"Pole."
但谁在乎呢?
Eh... But who cares, eh?
欢迎来到史丹顿伍德 -谢谢
Well, welcome to Stanton Wood. -Thank you.
波尔先生 在下班杰明格里菲爵士
Well, Mr. "Pole", Sir Benjamin Griffith here.
很好,幸会,班杰明
Very good. Well met, Benjamin.
孩子们 你们都是聪明伶俐的年轻人 所以肯定知道
Now, boys, you'll know this because you're all bright, young chaps,
我是这个地区的国会代表
but I'm your local parliamentary representative,
你们的议员
your MP.
所以 我在西敏宫努力工作,做出决策
So, uh, I toil away in Westminster making decisions
包括外国战争的一切事务
about everything from foreign wars
电影精选列表