what do you think they'd say?
这就是我想说的
That's what I'm saying. One day to the next would be mad different.
每天都差很多 有时他们会说 健谈、聪明、冷静
Like, some days, they'd say chatty, clever, chilled.
然后隔天说
And then, the next day, say...
可怜、爱搞破坏、脾气暴躁
miserable and disruptive, pissy.
你看起来情商很高
You seem like someone very emotionally intelligent,
恕我直言
if you don't mind me saying.
我知道,就像仰望夜空 想把整个宇宙装进脑袋
I know. It's like looking at the night sky and trying to hold it all in your head.
别哭,史提夫 -什么?
All right, don't cry, Steve. -What?
你看过我们的样子,很混乱,对吧?
You've seen it. I mean, it's chaotic, right?
但我们认为这个方法奏效了
But we... we think it's working.
你可以把这些孩子关起来 把钥匙丢了
You can lock these kids up and throw away the key,
但我们觉得我们有所作为
but we feel we're doing something.
有不一样的选择
There's an alternative.
滚开,你这臭小子 混♥蛋♥!过来,你这个混♥蛋♥
Fuck off! -Prick! Come here, you dickhead.
失火了!
Fire!
史提夫!
Steve! Steve!
失火了!
Fire!
史提夫,是谁按警报的?
Steve, who pulled it?
有人按了警报
It was pulled.
你能用三个词汇形容你的同事吗?
Uh, can you describe your colleagues in three words?
没问题,这不会剪进去吧?
Love it. Um... Off the record?
没错,当然是 只是为了好玩和抒发
Yeah, yeah, totally. It's just for fun and therapy.
好
Okay.
史提夫
Steve...
史提夫很...
Steve is...
正派
proper.
他是个好人
He's one of the good guys, you know?
他很真诚
He's authentic.
对,他是老大
Yeah. He's the boss.
我懂
I get it.
可以吗?
Okay?
我讨厌上课,对吧?
I hate class, yeah?
我压力很大
I've been mad stressed out.
失去撞球特权基本上毁了我的人生!
Missing out on pool table privileges basically ruined my fucking life!
我想念毒品、想念女人
I miss drugs. I miss pussy.
真希望我不在学校里 -够了,谢谢
I wish I was out of fucking school! -Okay, thank you.
对了
Oi.
你知道吗? 你可能会喜欢这个,珍妮
You know, you might actually like this, Jenny.
我在跟黑皮仔聊天
I was chatting to Jungle Bunny.
夏伊 -对
Shy. -Yeah.
他说我们的妈妈以前老是管东管西
And he was saying how our mums always used to be up in our shit.
对吧?
You know?
烦我们
Hassling us.
「别这样、别那样」
"Stop this. Stop that."
「不准这样、不准那样」
"Don't do this. Don't do that."
「你毁了这个家」
"You've ruined this family."
他对我说:「兄弟,我想念那样」
And he said to me, "Bro, I miss that."
我跟他说:「听着,我...」
I told him, "Look, I'm..."
「我也很想念她,我想念她」
"I miss that too, innit. I miss her."
我妈
Ah, my mum.
我毁了她的人生,对吧?
I ruined her life, innit?
就是这样,珍妮
But there it is, Jenny.
开心了吧
There you go.
珍妮,珍妮潘妮曼妮
Jenny. Jenny penny menny.
管你喜不喜欢,事实就是这样
Take that, put it in your pipe, and fucking smoke it.
(下午5点21分)
跟我今天下午对塔隆说的 几乎一模一样
It's pretty much exactly what I said to Tarone this afternoon.
在一般的学校...
In a normal school...
他会被逮捕,恕我直言
He'd be arrested, sorry to be blunt.
没错,这就是我一直想对你说的
Well, quite. It's what I've been trying to say to you.
但从秀菈的角度来看,我们...
But from Shola's point of view, we've--
我说「我们」,其实是指你们
When I say "we," I mean you,
学校疏忽到了失职的地步...
the school, have been remiss to the point of negligence in not...
抱歉,珍妮
Sorry. Sorry, Jenny.
讨厌的拍摄团队躲在这里吗?
Is the bloody film crew hiding in here?
他们已经拍完了
I think they're done.
天啊,他们有够烦的 -希望如此
God, they've been everywhere. -Hope so.
你好,史提夫,今天还真棘手
Hello, Steve. Quite the day you've all been having.
是啊
Yes. Yeah.
夏伊惊险逃过 被抓去伦敦塔监狱的命运
Shy narrowly escaped getting carted off to the Tower of London
他用言语攻击了一位领主,或是爵士
for verbally assaulting a lord, or a sir.
他是爵士吗?他是
Is he a sir? He's a sir.
亚曼达跟我说了 -他妈的
Ugh. Yeah, Amanda was telling me. -Fucking hell.
我这辈子从没这么讨厌过一个人
I've never disliked a person as much in my entire life.
而且时机真的很差
And the timing, you know.
可怜的夏伊,他的情况起起伏伏 然后突然变成喜剧天才
Poor old Shy. He's up, he's down, and then bam, he's a comedy genius.
对,我很想讨论那一点
Yeah, I really want to discuss that.
史提夫,你想不想...
Or, Steve, do you want to, um...
请说
No, you go. You go.
好 我...
All right. Um, well, I had...
我今天下午辅♥导♥他时简直是一团糟
I had a disastrous session with him this afternoon. A...
他攻击椅子 但我想我得提到更之前的时候
He attacked a chair, but I think I need to go back further than that
上星期四 甚至是更之前的星期四
to last Thursday, or even the Thursday before.
我注意到他对于 我们每周辅♥导♥的接受能力
I have noticed a distinct change in his receptiveness
出现一个明显的变化
to the things that we do here week in, week out.
他完全不写日记了
He's completely stopped his diary.
他早上完全不写那些句子 不练习呼吸
He's completely stopped his morning sentences, his breathing.
他说一切毫无意义
He says it's all pointless.
他以前能对他夜惊的经验侃侃而谈
And he's previously been so eloquent about his night terrors and his...
还有他的铁丝网感受
his barbed wire feeling.
就在上个月...
And just in the last month--
对,感觉就像他心不在这里
Yeah, it feels like he's backed out of the room.
对,史提夫,没错
Yeah, Steve, he has.
我很担心 -对
And I'm worried. -Yeah.
我想他在朋友圈里没什么问题
I mean, I think things are okay within the group.
就是鼓打贝斯那一群 对吧? -似乎是
You know, the drum and bass crew. Yeah? -Yeah, they seem to be.
哎呀 -不
Oh, no.
下大雨了,你看
It's pissing down, look at that. Oh!
对,他很容易往心里去 -对 但他...
Yeah, he's... He takes things to heart, but he's...
他和班尼都很好,跟凯尔也没事
I mean, him and Benny are fine, him and Cal are fine.
他一直很安静
You know, I mean, he's been quiet.
对,他...
Yeah, um... he, um...
他...
He, um...
我问他的家人是否愿意周末过来一趟
I asked if his folks would want to come up for the weekend,
他的反应非常负面
and he reacted very badly to that.
但他大部分时间都很安静 直到「混♥蛋♥门事件」
But he's been very, very quiet, mostly. Up until Cuntgate.
我知道你们的态度 比较偏向眼不见为净
You know, I know you adopt an out-of-sight policy here.
我说的是大♥麻♥
I'm talking about marijuana.
该死的,我可不会那样形容
Bloody hell, I wouldn't go that far. We do our best.
我们尽力了,事有轻重缓急 -大部分学生都是社交型使用者
Most boys are social users. -We've got to pick our battles.
但我觉得夏伊宁愿一个人抽
But I think Shy would rather smoke alone.
大♥麻♥这方面我同意 我和欧文能做得更好
We can confirm on the weed. Me and Owen can do better.
我们会处理的 但那一直都是这间学校 一个棘手的议题
We're on it, um... But it's always been a tricky aspect of this site.
对,他有发自内心的渴望
Yeah, he has a genuine desire.
我真的很同情他
You know, and I really fucking feel for him.
他是真心想挣脱自己的束缚
He has a genuine desire to clamber out of himself.
欧文,那是手球犯规!
Owen, a fucking handball!
听着,我...
Look, I'm...
我保证我不会批评这里的任何人
I promise I'm not criticizing anybody personally here, but...
但我之前在史丹顿伍德 从未有过这种感受
I've never felt like this at Stanton Wood before.
我两周前就向你提过要谈夏伊的事
I asked to speak to you about Shy two weeks ago,
我这周又问了你两次
and I asked you again twice this week.
好耶!
那是你最基本的照顾义务
That is your basic, basic duty of care.
珍妮,最近情况很混乱
Jenny, it's been a bit mental.
你知道我喜欢来这里 我尊重你们所做的一切
You know that I adore coming here, and I respect what you all do so much,
但史提夫,你不能全揽在自己身上
but Steve, you can't do it all.
在面对像夏伊这样的人...
And with someone like Shy...
不如你帮我们变出更多员工吧,珍妮
Why don't you just magic up some more staff, Jenny?
听着,我不是在挑毛病,但史提夫...
Look, I'm not casting aspersions, but Steve...
也许你的能力有限...
电影精选列表