And he's got chubby fingers, anyway.
对,他是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he's a prick.
史提夫告诫过我们不能进去
Steve told us specifically not to do this.
我想他是指学生们在房♥间里的时候
I think he meant when there are boys in the room.
我不能接受 -没关系,房♥间现在没人
I'm not okay with this. -It's fine, the rooms are empty.
进来,克莱儿,来拍这些画作 -好,但麻烦你别入镜
Come in here, Claire. Get some of this artwork.
克莱儿,别拍! -没关系
Claire, don't film this! -It's okay.
他不喜欢谈这件事 但史提夫出过严重的车祸
He doesn't like to talk about it, but Steve was in a serious car accident
大约是两...
about two...
应该是三年多前的这个时候
Actually, it's like, more than three years ago now,
情况不太妙
and it was not good.
救难人员在一个圆环 用破坏器材把他救出来
I mean, literally, you know, cutting him out of the car on a roundabout.
好了,我们该走了吧? -天啊
Right, shall we go now? -Oh, my God.
天啊
God.
「夏伊」 -夏伊
"Shy." -Shy.
他看起来像个好孩子,对吧? -对
Just looks like a nice kid. -Yeah.
杰夫,别入镜好吗? -我...
Geoff, can you clear the frame? -I'm--
翻他们的抽屉不太恰当吧
I'm not sure about going through the drawers.
或许拍架子上的东西就好 -抽屉坏了
Maybe just what's on the shelf. -It's breaking.
太夸张了,里面装了什么? -「原子贝斯唱片」
Fucking hell! What's in here? -"Atomic Bass Recordings."
你有看到这东西多重吗?
Have you seen how heavy this is?
打开看看
Go on, have a look.
装满了石头
Literally a bag of rocks.
谢谢
Thank you.
请你给我一点基本的尊重 听听我要说的
Please respect me enough to listen to what I have to say.
其实我在想
You know, actually, I'm thinking,
如果我们要找出你睡觉时 没有快速眼动期的原因
if we're looking for a reason you're not getting REM sleep,
问题应该就出在这种音乐,对吧?
we need look no further than this music, right?
节奏非常快、很零碎,很像金属乐
It's very fast and choppy and metallic.
让人很亢奋
It's very "on".
对不对,夏伊?
Isn't it, Shy?
我们最近的进展很不错
We've been making such good progress recently.
天啊,好
Oh, dear. Okay.
你妈跟伊恩发生了什么事吗?
Has something happened with your mum and Iain?
是不是有什么我没被告知的麻烦?
Has there been some kind of trouble I've not been made aware of?
跟班尼都还好吗? 还有唱片公♥司♥的计划?
Everything all right with Benny? Plans for the label?
你还喜欢自然科学吗?
You still enjoying science?
地质学?
Geology?
我们何不拿出一张你的表格?
Why don't we get out one of your charts?
别再装作你很了解我了!
Stop pretending you know me!
你不了解我!
You don't know me!
你只知道我告诉你的事!
You only know what I tell you!
好,夏伊
Okay, Shy.
(下午3点23分)
凯尔,你完蛋了 -动手啊
Cal, you're finished, by the way. -Smashed through it.
快点揍那个同性恋
Punch the gay boy already!
砰!-呜!
Like, boom! -Ow!
别那么娘,硬起来,凯尔
Stop being a girl. Go on, Cal.
揍回去
Get him back.
夏伊,你可以...
Shy. Shy, can I...
啊?
Huh?
怎样? -可以借用你两分钟吗? 我知道你要说什么
Can I take you for two minutes? -I know what you're gonna say, though.
来吧,到走廊,一下就好
Come on, just out in the corridor. Two seconds.
他们说我很娘,兄弟 我他妈还真怀念
Said I'm such a girl, bro. I'm fucking missing that shit.
所以
So...
我听说了你在珍妮那边的行为
I heard about what happened with Jenny.
好消息是椅子没有要对你提告
Good news is, the chair isn't pressing charges.
真好笑,老兄
So funny, man.
夏伊
Shy...
好,那个笑话很难笑,好吗?
Okay, that was a bad gag.
真的很没品
Right? It was a--It was naff.
听着,我想我们一直都对彼此很诚实
Listen, I think we've always been honest with each other.
我看得出你遇到了某些问题
I can tell there's something up with you,
我只希望你能利用我们
and all I want for you to do is to just use us.
利用这里关心你的人
You know, use the people here that care for you.
跟我们谈谈
Speak to us.
找我或亚曼达 你想找同学谈也行,谁都可以
Just me, or Amanda, or even the lads. Whoever.
因为你并不孤单,夏伊 这才是重点
'Cause you're not alone, Shy. That's the whole point.
拜托
Come on.
或是打给你妈 然后她可以跟伊恩一起来
Or call your mum, and then she can come with Iain,
大家可以一起讨论
and we can all have a discussion.
天啊 -说出来
Oh, my God. -Talk it out.
滚开好不好,史提夫!
Just actually fuck off, Steve!
老兄,我不想谈,我厌倦找人谈了
Dude, I don't want to talk. I am sick of talking.
我受够珍妮了
I am sick of Jenny.
我也受够你了
And I'm sick of you.
对,我懂
Yeah, I get that. I get that.
我明白 -那你呢,史提夫?
I understand. -What about you, Steve?
我们来谈谈你
Let's talk about you.
你为什么在乎?
Why do you fucking give a shit?
你这个怪咖
You weirdo.
夏伊 -你到底是怎样?
Shy. -What are you anyway?
你♥他♥妈♥是酒鬼之类的吗?
Are you a fucking alky or something?
我们会请每个人
So, what we're doing is we're asking everyone
用三个词汇来形容自己
to describe themselves in three words.
好
Oh, okay.
非常非常疲惫
Very, very tired.
那么学生们呢?
And, um, what about the boys?
他们怎么看你?
What do they think of you?
凯尔,做点什么!打他下♥体♥!
Cal, fucking do something! Punch him in the fucking fanny!
好了,各位坐下,麻烦坐下
All right, gents. Sit down. Boys, sit down, please.
好,今天因为种种原因 已经变得一团糟了
Okay, so today has slipped out of shape for various reasons...
我觉得他们觉得我还行
I think they think I'm all right.
艾许,你还好吗?莱利?
Ash, are you good? Riley?
我是个白♥痴♥、混♥蛋♥、蠢货、王八蛋
I mean, I'm a dickhead, and a wanker, and a tosser, and a knobhead, and...
我可以报♥警♥抓他们
I could get 'em all arrested for verbal abuse.
因为他们使用言语暴♥力♥ 和歧视爱尔兰人
And anti-Irish bigotry.
但我觉得他们可能... 我希望他们相信我
But I think that they maybe... I hope that they trust me.
记得我讲过地球的年龄吗?
Remember I was talking about the age of the planet?
我画的这条线,好 所以这一段
So, this line that I drew here, lads, okay, so this,
地球的年龄就这样一路延伸过来
all the way is like the age of the planet, all the way round, round, round.
一直延伸,继续延伸 一直到镇上
Right, all the way, all the way. Way, way, way, way, way into town, yeah?
有时候会被卷入很火爆的场面
You know, you get involved in some explosive situations
因为孩子们对彼此非常生气
because the kids are angry with each other,
或是对师长感到愤怒...
or they're angry with authority, or...
这边...
Over here...
气他们的爸妈
...their mum and dad.
人类的历史就是这一段,懂吗? -我的天啊
This is humanity. Do you get it? -Holy shit.
这就是我想说明的
So, that's what I'm trying to...
大家因为各种原因放弃了他们
People have bailed on them for various reasons.
我的所有员工 都是因为想帮忙才待在这里的
So, all my staff are here because they want to be here.
知道吗?这就是我想...
You know? That's what I'm trying to...
我觉得这很有意义
And I think that that means something.
我们觉得这些岩石有多古老? -手♥淫♥
How old do we think these rocks are? -Uh, wank.
不,白垩,杰米,是白垩 就是一般的白垩
No, chalk, Jamie, chalk. Just re--re--regular old chalk.
谁知道? -五千万年
Anyone? -Fifty mil!
不对 -对,班尼
No. -Yeah, Benny. Yeah.
什么? -以及...
What? -And, um...
有谁...有人知道 白垩是什么构成的吗?
Can anyone... Does anyone know what chalk is made of?
有吗? -就是白垩 你真的有够蠢
Anyone? -You're fucking stupid.
闭嘴,老兄 -就是白垩啊
Shut up, man. -Shut up.
数十亿被压碎的小碎片
Billions of little crushed up, like...
你说什么,夏伊? 数十亿被压碎的小碎片
What, Shy? -Billions of little crushed up...
对,就是这样
Yes, that's it. -No, I don't know.
不,我不知道 -你说对了
No, you got it.
不,我不知道
No, I don't know.
你说对了
You got it.
(海蚀地貌)
基本上是数以百万计被压碎的小化石
So, it's like millions and billions of crushed up little fossils, basically.
像是小贝壳...
Like, uh, like little seashells...
如果你的老师可以用三个词汇形容你
If your teachers could describe you in three words,
你觉得他们会怎么说?
电影精选列表