嗨,你好 -嗨,史提夫
Hi. Hi, all. Hey. -Hi, Steve.
谢谢你过来 -不会
Thanks for coming down. -No problem.
好,请坐 -好
Take a seat there. -Okay.
安格斯会在你身上装麦克风
Angus is gonna put a mic on you.
不好意思,帮你别一下麦克风
Sorry, I'm just gonna pin this to you.
我把这个放在你口袋 -好
Then I'll stick that in the side pocket. -Okay.
谢谢 -好
Thank you. -Okay.
好,抱歉,史提夫
All right. Sorry about this, Steve.
我们很快就好 -好
It won't take a sec. -Yeah.
开始录了 -我先把东西吐掉
We're rolling. -I just gotta get rid of this.
你还好吗?
You okay to do this? -Mm-hmm.
我好像不太好
I'm probably actually not okay with it.
可以暂停一下吗?
Do you mind if you just stop filming for a sec?
好 -当然
Yeah. -Yeah, sure.
不一定要现在录 -不
We really don't have to do this now. -No, no, no.
你们都来了,我们就录吧
We should--We should--We're here. We should do it.
来吧,对 -确定?
Let's do it. -Yeah. Sure?
确定
Yep.
好
Okay.
跟我们介绍一下史丹顿伍德吧
Um... so just tell us a bit about Stanton Wood.
《史提夫校长》
哎,哎呀呀,哎
Ayy, ayy-ayy, ayy
哎,哎呀呀,哎
Ayy, ayy-ayy, ayy
好
Okay.
如果珍妮辅♥导♥结束后想留下来
Uh, if Jenny wants to stick around after her sessions,
也许大家可以一起聊聊
then maybe we can all have a chat.
请老师们集♥合♥
Try and get them in a room together.
莱利需要介入辅♥导♥,史提芬
Riley needs an intervention, Steven.
妈的,一直忘记联络纳比尔的爸爸
Fuck's sake, never called Nabeel's dad.
好,第四点 打电♥话♥给纳比的爸爸
Okay, four, call Nabz's dad.
基本上呢,史提芬 你不管怎样就是要面对
Basically, Steven, basically, deal with it.
撑过这一天,你已经48岁了
Get through the day. You're 48 years old.
人的生活就是这样
This is what human beings do.
而你是个成年人
You're an adult human being.
朋友和俱乐部队友间的精采对决 即将上演
There's the big confrontation between friends and club teammates.
一段古老的家族世仇 英格兰对苏格兰
An old family argument, England v. Scotland,
败者几乎确定 会在1996年的欧锦赛中淘汰
where the losers could most certainly be out of Euro '96.
干!吓死人
Fuck! Oh, my God!
早安,夏伊 -天啊!
Morning, Shy. -Wow!
史提夫真是神出鬼没
Stealthy Steve, you know?
这样不太好吧?
This isn't great, is it?
怎样? -拜托,夏伊
What? -Oh, come on, Shy.
你肯定知道这样不妥 早餐时间在这里鬼混
Tell me you know it's not all right to be out here at breakfast time
抽大♥麻♥抽到茫
getting fully baked.
拿着
Hold this.
不错
Yeah.
你在做什么? -不,我...
What are you doing? -No, I...
很黑暗
Dark, yeah.
这满硬核的,对吧?
It's quite hard, isn't it?
硬核,对,有够硬
Hard. Yeah, so hard.
我喜欢...我觉得空间感可以再多一点
I like--I prefer when it gets a bit more--when it's spacier.
合成器之类的 -空间感,赞喔
Spacey. Love it. -Synths and all that.
听久了感觉不错耶
Eh, I could actually get into that.
你好吗?
So, how are you doing?
我一直很担心你
I've been worried about you.
我感觉自己...
I just feel a bit more, like...
比较像铁丝网,一点也不顺利
barbed wire than... slippy, you know?
好
Yeah.
我懂
I hear you.
你今天是我的第一要务
You're at the top of my list today, right?
我们找个时间聊聊
So, we'll find a time to chat.
有人尿在我的杯子里 我还喝了一大口
Someone pissed in my glass, and I drank a load.
可能是杰米
It was probably Jamie.
什么?你在笑吗?
What? Was that a laugh?
不,那太糟糕了 你想喝尿吗?
No, that's terrible. -You want piss in your mouth?
这种事你得跟我说,夏伊 太糟糕了
You have to tell me this stuff, Shy. It's terrible.
史提夫
Hey, Steve.
你看这个
Check this.
赞喔
Oh, yeah.
这块石头很美,对不对?
Oh, yeah, that's a beauty, isn't it?
对,老兄 -很棒
Yeah, man. -Love it.
你留着吧
No, you keep it.
我要坐在引擎盖上 你载我慢慢开进学校!
I'm gonna sit on the bonnet, you drive me really slowly into school!
绝对不行,下来,夏伊
No, absolutely not. Get off, Shy.
拍摄团队可以拍我们抵达的画面
The film crew can film us arriving.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我们到的时候 拍摄团队可以拍我们抵达的画面
The film crew can film us arriving when we go in.
干,今天是星期四 我要迟到了,快下来!
Fuck, it's Thursday! Fuck, I'm gonna be late. Get off!
我还没讲完 -下来!
I wanna talk more! -Get off!
拜托,史提夫,别扫兴嘛 -糟糕,不行,夏伊
Come on, Steve. Man, don't be like that. -Shit. No, Shy.
大家都那么自私 -别闹了
Everyone's acting like twats---Get off!
快点下来!
Get off!
搞屁喔 -夏伊,好吧 真是的
Come on, man. -Shy--All right.
好了,下来!
All right. Get off, get off!
好啦
All right!
听好了
Now, listen.
我坐在台阶上,思索着行动
Sittin' on my front step Thinking of an action
行动 -心动
Action -Attraction
心动 -女士们看到我都会心动
Yeah, I got my traction With the ladies
女士们 -我就像派屈克史威兹
Ladies -Like I'm Patrick Swayze
史威兹 -女孩们都为之疯狂
Swayze -I drive the girls crazy
等等,闭嘴
Wait, wait. Shut up. Hold on.
我让她们为之疯狂 不像杰米,他巨婴又没药医
I drive 'em all crazy, unlike Jamie Who's a baby and a dickhead
你叫屁啊
You fucking what?
公子哥凯尔的妈妈 我们绑♥架♥了公子哥凯尔
Hello, Posh Cal's mum. We got Posh Cal kidnapped.
拿五万镑来赎,五万
He sells 50 grand, 50...
妈咪,五万掏出来!
Hey, 50K, mummy! 50K!
安格斯,来帮忙,帮我准备...
Angus, won't be a sec...
塔隆,你还好吗?
Tarone, you good? -Mm-hmm.
欧文 -嘿,他来了
Owen. -Hey, there he is.
太棒了,你一定是大名鼎鼎的史提夫
Ah, brilliant. You must be the famous Steve.
史提夫,就等你准备好 -对,好
Steve, whenever you're ready, mate. -Yes. Okay.
我是《聚焦西部》的卡米拉,你好 -你好
Um, Steve, Kamila from Points West. Hi. -Yeah. Hi.
孩子们!别吵了 安静一点
Boys, boys! Boys, come on. Take it down, take it down.
杰米,我们有事要谈 你们去公共休息室
Jamie, give us a sec here. Come on. Common room now.
杰米的事我很抱歉,他欠教训
Sorry about Jamie, he just wants--
过去吧,小伙子们
抱歉,别理他们
Off you get, lads. Sorry. It's all right.
史提夫,这位是导演杰夫
Um, Steve, this is Geoff, who's directing the piece.
很高兴认识你 -天啊,导演?
Great to meet you. -Wow. Directing?
他们说只是要拍学校 跟我们的教学情况
They said it was just kind of going to be just about the school and what we do.
然后放在最后五分钟...
You know, like, five minutes at the end of the--
我他妈砍死你!
I'll fucking slice you!
放在新闻结尾最后五分钟?
Five minutes at the end of the news kind of thing?
没错,是《聚焦西部》 所以是新闻之后的片段
Well, yeah, it's Points West, so it is a segment after the news.
但还是需要妥善规划 -对
Um, but it still needs thinking about. -Yeah.
这位是安格斯,他是收音师 -嗨
This is Angus. He's sound. -Hiya.
克莱儿是摄影师
And Claire is cameras.
你好,抱歉,等我一下
Hiya. Sorry, guys, one second.
嘿,秀菈
Uh, hey, Shola. -Hi.
嗨,能耽误你一下吗? -嗨
Can I have a quick word?
我们去教职员室吧 -好
Let's go to the staff room. -Sure.
抱歉,今天早上有够忙的
Sorry, it's just crazy this morning, um...
你还好吗?都没事吧?
Are you, uh, all good? All good?
我很好
All good, yeah, um...
其实呢,史提夫 我们可以谈谈吗?
Actually, Steve, can we talk about some stuff?
是关于塔隆 -好
Tarone, you know... -Yes.
嗨,史提夫 我想问一下 我们可以到楼上取个景吗?
Hi, Steve. Can I quickly ask, are we good to wander upstairs and look at some shots?
或是外头的花♥园♥? -不行
And, um, outside in the garden? -No, no. Uh, no, no.
男生宿舍禁止拍摄
No to the boys' rooms.
你们可以到处看,但男生宿舍不能拍
Yes to wander around, but no to the boys' rooms, if that's okay.
电影精选列表