-就在那里看到了 -呃-哦 银狐
-Saw it right there. -Uh-oh. Silver fox.
鲍勃·麦基洛普 我们看到了08年的那支球队
Bob McKillop. We saw that '08 team.
我的天哪 那真是太特别了
My gosh, that was something special.
那支球队也有一名非常出色的球员
Had a pretty good player on that team too.
他现在在做什么?
What's he doing now?
我已经很多年没有他的消息了
I haven't heard from him in years.
斯蒂芬 我们知道你在看
Steph, we know you're watching.
他们很棒的防守就在这里
Their great defense right here.
我从来没有问过你这个
I've never asked you this.
当洛夫代尔拿到那个 篮板球时你是怎么想的?
What was your thought when Lovedale got that rebound?
对阵冈萨加
Against Gonzaga.
老兄 那就像一首歌♥开始播放一样
Dude, it was freaking like a song started playing.
它就像一个旋律 因为我…我的第一个想法是
And it was like a-- it was like a melody, 'cause I-- My first thought was like,
“把球传给我” 然后我看他毫不犹豫
"Pass me the ball." And then I saw he had no hesitation.
可能是最大的赛事
Probably the biggest play
-在戴维森的历史上… -一定是
-in Davidson history… -1,000%.
-进攻篮板 -一定是
-…the offensive rebound. -1,000%.
防守!
Defense! Defense! Defense! Defense!
(戴维森 29 密歇根街 28)
如果击败冈萨加是克服困难
If beating Gonzaga was getting over a hump,
山猫队的下一个对手将要难上加难
the Wildcats' next opponent will be climbing a mountain.
(2008年3月23日)
Up next, second-seeded Georgetown and their 7-foot star center, Roy Hibbert.
接下来 二号♥种子乔治城大学以及他们 身高213cm的明星中锋罗伊·希伯特
(戴维森)
我记得 我们在停车场尾随出去
I remember, we were tailgating out in the parking lot.
(RBC中心 罗利北卡罗来纳)
我们玩得很开心
We're having a good time.
然后我看到了道格·里弗斯
And then I see Doc Rivers.
(道克·里弗斯 美国职业篮球联赛教练)
(美国职业篮球 联赛球员 '83-'96)
He's come to watch his son play for Georgetown.
他是来看他儿子为乔治城队打球
他说 “嘿 戴尔” 我说 “嘿 道克”
And he's like, "Hey, Dell." I'm like, "Hey, Doc."
他说 “你们玩得开心点
He goes, "Y'all guys have fun.
尽情享受吧 这是…
Enjoy yourself. It's, you know--
这是你最后一次这样做了”
This is the last time you're gonna be doing this."
我说 “看 道克走了 他觉得我们没有机会”
I went, "Look, there goes Doc. He thinks we don't have a chance."
我在想 “他是对的吗?”
I'm thinking, "The-- Is he right?"
我没怎么看过乔治城打球 但它是乔治城
I hadn't seen a lot of Georgetown, but it's Georgetown.
-一 二 三 -山猫
-One, two, three. -Wildcats.
(戴维森对阵乔治城)
-Let's have some fun, boys! -When we get to play Georgetown,
-我们玩得开心点 孩子们! -当我们对阵乔治城时
十号♥对二号♥种子
the ten versus the two seed,
我想当时大多数人都预测我们没有机会
I think most people were predicting that we had no chance.
我们知道必须打出 非常完美的比赛才能打败他们
We knew we had to play pretty much a perfect game to beat 'em.
但我觉得我们能够做到
But we felt we could do that.
漂亮的传球
Beautiful pass.
库里进攻上篮 但被拍掉了
Curry gives it up, but that is swatted away.
那个是灌篮中途
That one was halfway down.
尤因扣篮 加罚一球
Ewing drives for the dunk. And one.
乔治城投篮命中率超过70% 他们再次进球
Georgetown shooting over 70%, and they hit again.
现在这个领先优势已飙升到17
And this lead now has ballooned to 17.
我的天啊
My goodness.
他们让戴维森的命中率保持在27%
They're holding Davidson to 27% shooting.
他们的防守是国内数一数二的
Boy, they shut you down better than anybody in the country.
我只记得那一刻 我们落后了17 分
I just remember the moment. We're down 17 points.
我们来到替补席
We come to the bench.
教练在集♥合♥中…
And Coach is in the huddle…
他在笑
and he's smiling.
那时就是 “这是怎么回事?
And it was like, "What's going on here?
我们错过什么了吗?”
Is there something that we're missing?"
很意外
It was surprising.
教练说 “我们很好
Coach was saying, "We're fine.
我们在对阵冈萨加的比赛中这样做了
We did this against Gonzaga.
我们之前也这样”
We've been here before."
现在 你能明白乔治城如何成功
Right now, you can see why Georgetown worked
成为大东区常规赛第一
their way to a regular season number one in the Big East.
艰难的传球 理查兹抢断
Tough pass. Richards with the steal.
那是库里领先的突破 现在是吊球
That's Curry leading the break, and now the lob.
以及保罗胡斯·戈塞林的上篮得分
And the lay-in by Paulhus Gosselin.
传出给理查兹 霍亚斯三人组合背后传球
Tipped out to Richards. Hoyas though got three men back.
加罚一球 这可能是一场四分球比赛
And one. It could be a four-point play.
这个怎么样?他们紧逼防守
And how about this? They're pressing.
库里 强硬的投篮
Curry, tough shot.
球在地板上 传给桑德带球上篮
Ball on the floor and into the arms of Sander for the layup.
已经下到九分
And it's down to nine.
库里把球甩进去 洛夫代尔轻松上篮得手
Curry whips it inside. Lovedale easily for the layup.
漂亮的传球!
Beautiful pass!
洛夫代尔使它成为两分打
Lovedale makes it a two-point game.
很棒的传球
What a pass.
好漂亮的动作 好棒的沉球…
What a nifty move. With a dipsy--
是库里 天啊 又一个三分球
Here's Curry. Oh, my goodness. Another three.
中西部的两人处于危险之中
The two in the Midwest is in serious jeopardy
在失去下半场领先17分的优势后
after losing a 17-point second-half lead.
你确实看到了北卡罗来纳州的球迷
And you do see the North Carolina fans now
现在开始行动了
getting into the action.
他们正为这个 在夏洛特地区之外的中小联盟
And they're rooting for this upstart mid-major Davidson,
新贵戴维森加油
out of the Charlotte area.
(乔治城 70 戴维森 73)
Well, you talk about a giant-killer.
好 我们谈谈巨人杀手
-这是重要时刻 -没错
-This is big right here. -Yep.
取决于戴维森现在的表现
What Davidson could pull off right here.
这是一场四分制的比赛 只有九秒
It's a four-point game, with nine seconds.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
投篮 萨普
Shot up, Sapp.
-不 他们… -哦 洛夫代尔
-No. They-- -Oh, Lovedale.
说到大卫和歌♥利亚
And talk about David and Goliath,
各位注意 戴维森学院进入甜蜜16强
I submit to you, Davidson College to the Sweet 16.
嘿!加油 各位!
Hey! Let's go, everybody!
都是你们!是在现场的你们!
It's all y'all! All y'all right here!
当时 我们还不知道整件事的影响力
In the moment, you don't know the magnitude of what's going on.
(戴维森大学 1837年)
But the next day, my roommate and I,
但是第二天 我和我的室友
托马斯·桑德正要去当地的油站加油
Thomas Sander, was going to the local gas station to fill up gas.
我在那里加油 有人从商店里出来
I'm there filling up, and somebody comes out of the store.
她说 “你就是报纸上的那个人”
And she goes, "Hey. You're the guy in the newspaper."
所以 我看过去 在《今日美国》上 是斯蒂芬和我
So, I look over, and on the USA Today, it's Steph and I
正拥抱着 是欢庆时最尴尬的那种
in probably one of the most awkward hugs
you'll ever get from a celebration.
那时才开始真正感受到有点不同
That's when it started to really feel a little different.
这比我们预期想象的更好
Like, this is a little bit bigger than we ever expected.
(在震撼中 戴维森打败了乔治城)
(戴维森与歌♥利亚)
(戴维森打败巨人)
这是不可能发生的事
This isn't supposed to happen.
戴维森本不可能击败乔治城
Davidson's not supposed to beat Georgetown.
戴维森本不可能在下半场 以落后17分的比分击败乔治城
Davidson's not supposed to beat Georgetown down 17 in the second half.
斯蒂芬库里看起来像个小孩 但他有成年男子的球技
Stephen Curry looks like a little kid, but he has got the game of a grown man.
来了解!
Get familiar!
(被库里风暴击中)
(男主角)
Stephen Curry. I mean this is unbelievable.
斯蒂芬·库里太令人难以置信
你在全美大学体育协会锦标赛中 落后17分
You're down 17 in the NCAA tournament.
这孩子脸不改色心不跳地打球
The kid played with ice water in his veins.
真的 大学篮球界
Really, one of the great stories
最伟大的新闻之一 是戴维森大学的库里
in college basketball is Curry at Davidson.
(迈克·沙舍夫斯基 杜克大学总教练)
It's a wonderful story. Wasn't recruited by others and ended up there--
那是一个精彩的故事 没有被别人招募 最后到那里去…
他曾来过我们学校
We had him in our camp.
-然后错过他? -错过他?
-And missed him? -Missed him?
他大约168cm高
He was about 5'6".
(史蒂夫·拉帕斯 哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥大学体育分♥析♥师)
They are now the darlings of America. Even though they're not the lowest seed,
他们现在是美国的宠儿 即使他们不是最低的种子
他们显然是这场比赛中的灰姑娘
they are obviously the Cinderella in this tournament.
(早场秀)
And good morning to you from the campus of Davidson College.
早上好 来自戴维森大学校园
你知道吗 美琪?这所大学上一次 进入甜蜜16强是在1969年
You know what, Maggie? The last time this college was in the Sweet 16 was 1969.
整个大学的学生都在这里
And we've got the entire campus out here.
各位 很快会有 更多来自戴维森大学的消息
Folks, much more from Davidson College coming up in just a little while.
哈利 美琪 我们会传送回 在纽约的你们
Harry, Maggie, we'll send it back to you in New York.
电影精选列表