-跟上 继续 -线
-Keep up. Keep going. -Lines.
-赶快 -加油
-Hustle. -Come on.
拍子 一 二
Beat, one, two.
-进去!成功 -加油! 嘿!
-Get in. Get in! Game. -Come on! Hey!
完美完成
Perfection to finish.
是啊!
Yeah!
交替范围 完美完成
Alternating range. Perfection to finish.
来吧 就应该这样射球
Come on. Way to shoot it, way to shoot it, way to shoot it.
做得好 兄弟
Good job, man. Good job, man.
(金州勇士队凭借斯蒂芬·库里)
(在2015 2017和2018年 赢得了美国职业篮球联赛总冠军)
(他们过去的两个赛季未能进入季后赛)
(以2020年联盟的最差战绩结束)
嘿 各位 欢迎来到《随心所欲》
Hey, y'all. Welcome to Rightnowish.
我是你们的主持人 彭达维斯·哈肖
I'm your host, Pendarvis Harshaw.
海湾大桥仍然堵到天桥
The Bay Bridge still backed up to the overpasses,
还有一份报告…
and there's also a report of a cra--
95.7 比赛
95.7 The Game.
在《大易行》绝对的失败
In an absolute clunker in the Big Easy,
勇士队以101-96输给了鹈鹕队 他们跌至 29-9
the Warriors lose to the Pels 101-96. They fall to 29-9.
勇士队应该担心吗?
Should the Warriors be worried?
从他们的前20场比赛开始 他们变得更糟了
Since their first 20 games, they have been significantly worse.
他们就是没有那么占优势
They're just not as dominant.
我一直在回想 年轻时的勇士队
I just keep thinking back to the young version of the Warriors
几年后 他们已经不一样了
from a few years ago, because they're not built the same way.
已经不是同一个球队了
It's just not the same team.
如果斯蒂芬 不能成为最有价值球员斯蒂芬
And if Steph isn't gonna be MVP Steph,
我不认为勇士队是合理的竞争者
I don't think that the Warriors are legitimate contenders.
(我的愿望是见到斯蒂芬·库里)
从第20号♥开始是个少年
And starting at number 20 is a Junior.
斯蒂文·库里!
Steven Curry.
That's Stephen Curry, you bum.
那是斯蒂芬·库里 你这笨蛋
什么?
What?
天啊 那简直是疯狂
Man, that was nuts.
天啊 那简直是疯狂 那是…
Man, that is crazy. That is…
(主队10 客队25)
在我心里 我在想 “那很有趣
In my mind, I was thinking, "That was interesting.
去年他并没有那样打
He wasn't doing that last year.
(肖恩·布朗 斯蒂芬的高中教练)
There's some improvement here.
如今有一些进步
看他的射门 看他的节奏 看看他是如何表现的”
Look at his shot. Look at his pace. Look at how he creates."
斯蒂芬·库里!
Stephen Curry!
这孩子在场上所做的一切都是一门艺术
There is just an art to what this kid is doing out on the floor,
还有成为绝对最好的动力
and there is a drive to be the absolute best.
(勇士队库里领先推♥翻♥)
I started to play pretty well in my junior year.
我在高中的时候开始打得很好
而且引起了一些轰动
And it created a little bit of a buzz.
(霍奇斯)
I wanted nothing more than to go to Virginia Tech.
我只想去弗吉尼亚理工大学
我父母都曾经在那里上学
My mom and my dad both went there.
(弗吉尼亚理工大学)
My dad's jersey's hanging in the rafters.
我爸爸的球衣挂在房♥梁上
有很多关于“他们会招募我吗?”的讨论
There was a lot of conversation around "were they gonna recruit me?"
所以 弗吉尼亚理工大学 的教练来到我家
So, the Virginia Tech coach came to the house.
他说 “你绝对能打球 毫无疑问 我们能看到你的技术
And he said, "You can definitely play. No doubt. We see the skill.
但我们这里没有空位
But we don't have a spot here.
那个 他太小了 他会被任人摆布
Well, he's too little. He's gonna get pushed around.
他不够大 不能打 嗯 主要的一级篮球赛”
He's not big enough to play major D1 basketball."
我认为这说明我有多不符合身高测试
I think that speaks to how much I didn't pass the height test.
但我真的觉得 我可以和所有这些人一起打
But I really felt like I could play with all those guys,
如果我能在某处获得机会
if I can just get an opportunity somewhere.
嘿 加油!
Hey, let's go!
(2022 年1月13日)
(戴维森大学 全国大学生体育协会一级篮球队)
(信任-承诺-关怀)
(鲍勃·麦基洛普 - 戴维森 主教练(第33赛季))
Well, today it was clear you played as if it was not robotic,
今天很明显你们打得不像是机器人
好像我不想完成练习
as if I'm not trying to get through practice.
它就像…一种天赋 有机会打球是一种天赋
It was as-- It was a gift. It was a gift to have this opportunity to play,
这就是你们今天打球的方式
and that's the way you played today.
很明显你们打得很好 显然你们打得有信心
So obviously you played well, obviously you played with confidence,
显然我们变得更好了
and obviously we got better.
所以今天我们收获颇丰 都是因为你们的态度 太棒了
So we accomplished a lot today, all because of your attitude. Tremendous.
好 我们必须继续这样下去
Okay, now we gotta keep this going.
-一 二 三 信任承诺关怀 -信任承诺关怀!
-One, two, three, TCC. -TCC!
(麦基洛普球场)
(戴维森学院是文科学校)
(学生少于2,000名)
(就在北卡罗来纳州夏洛特郊外)
(直到2014年 戴维森都在南部联盟效力)
(被广泛认为是大学篮球队)
(最弱的联盟之一)
2005 年 《夏洛特观察家》突然出现几个文章
In 2005, several stories in The Charlotte Observer popped up
关于一个叫斯蒂芬·库里的人 为夏洛特克里斯蒂安效力
about someone named Stephen Curry playing for Charlotte Christian.
我们开始关注
We started to pay attention.
并不是说 是我们高度关注的人
Not so much as a high-profile focus of ours
更像是我们应该去看看的人
but someone who we should just go and watch.
斯蒂芬这位球员被提到
Steph was mentioned as a player,
但不是说
but it wasn't like,
“我们必须去夏洛特克里斯蒂安 看看斯蒂芬·库里打球…
"We have to go down to Charlotte Christian and see Steph Curry play.
(马特·马西尼 - 戴维森 助理教练 '93-'09)
You can't believe it when you see him play." It was just a mention.
看到他打球时 简直不敢相信” 那不过是提到他
我不相信很多学校去看了斯蒂芬的比赛
I don't believe many schools had walked in to watch Stephen play.
太好了!
Yeah!
但我们去看了 我们看见了 我们喜欢他
But we watched. We saw. We liked.
很有趣 因为他投篮不中
It was interesting, because he missed shots,
他失误了 他打得不好
he made turnovers, he made bad plays.
但他从来没有停止过打球
But he never stopped playing.
下次他一有机会 就会打出精彩的球技
The next opportunity he had, he would make a spectacular play.
他表现出真正的情感坚韧 这是非常罕见的
He showed a real emotional toughness, which is so rare.
所以 我们决定要招募他
So, we decided that we were gonna recruit him.
(贝克体育馆)
一开始 我记得和斯蒂芬愉快的聊天
In the beginning, I remember having very good conversations
谈论戴维森 呃 关于他的比赛
with Steph about Davidson, about his game.
所以我们感觉非常好
So we were feeling really, really good.
然后突然间 我在电♥话♥联络不上斯蒂芬
And then all of a sudden, I couldn't get Steph on the phone.
然后我感觉 “不好了
And I had the sense that, "Oh, no.
这意味着好些大学现在都参与其中
That means all these colleges are now getting involved,
而且它开始…给我们打击”
and it's starting to blow up on us."
所以 我-我开始恐慌了
So, I started to panic.
(戴维森大学-1837年 格里菲斯街入口)
I start reaching out to his high school coach.
我开始联♥系♥他的高中教练
我开始接触他周围的人
I start reaching out to people around him.
还是什么都没有
And still nothing.
而我 我终于 大约十天后 跟斯蒂芬联络上了
And I finally, about ten days later, get Steph on the phone.
他说 “是的 教练 我妈妈拿走了我的手♥机♥
And he goes, "Yeah, Coach, my mother took my phone away from me.
我的一个朋友给我发了一个骂人的话
A friend of mine text me a curse word.
我没有发送短♥信♥ 一个朋友给我发了一句脏话
I didn't send the text. A friend sent a curse word to me,
所以我妈妈把我的手♥机♥拿走两星期”
so my mother took my phone away for two weeks."
开始!
Let's go!
那时 当我意识到没有其他邀约时
At that point, when I realized that other offers weren't coming,
很明显 我正处于不同的历程
it became very clear that I was on a different journey.
三分灌篮很不错
Three-point basket is good.
但麦基洛普教练描绘了戴维森 对我的意义的愿景
But Coach McKillop painted a vision of what Davidson could mean for me,
他对我的指导 可让我发挥全部潜力的意义
what him coaching me could mean for me reaching my full potential.
那一年 我们失去了七名高年级球员
That year, we were losing seven seniors.
我认为斯蒂芬看到了自己的机会
And I think Stephen saw an opportunity for himself
我们也告诉了他这个机会
and we told him about that opportunity.
我想这让他很兴奋 而且还有一个
I think that excited him, and that was even one more
当他做出决定时 还有一个问题
piece of the puzzle for him as he made his decision.
所以 马特·马西尼和我开车到夏洛特
So, Matt Matheny and I drove into Charlotte,
和大家一起坐下来回答
sat down with everyone together to answer every question
他们对戴维森所有的疑问
that they might have about Davidson.
我们对话了两三分钟
We were two or three minutes into the conversation,
斯蒂芬说 “停
and Steph said, "Stop.
教练 请稍等”
Coach, just stop a second."
他说 “我已经有了决定
And he says, "I've made my decision.
我想加入山猫队”
I wanna be a Wildcat."
我们当时想 “天哪 太棒了!”
And we were like, "Oh, my gosh, that's fantastic!"
我们在客厅里跳舞
We were dancing in the living room.
大家狂喜不已
There was a shot of adrenaline.
我们觉得…
There was…
电影精选列表