勇士队 尼克斯队 来自纽约麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
The Warriors, the Knicks, from Madison Square Garden in New York.
(2021年12月14日)
(金州勇士队对阵纽约尼克斯队)
Brian Anderson along with the Hall of Famer Reggie Miller.
布赖恩·安德森和名人堂成员雷吉·米勒
很荣幸今晚能来到这里
An honor to be here tonight on this night
就在斯蒂芬·库里 即将创造历史性时刻之时
when Stephen Curry is on the doorstep of history.
很荣幸今晚能和你一起…
And an honor to be next to you on this night…
(麦迪逊广场花♥园♥)
Knick hats, guys. Knick hats. Hats, guys. Knick hats.
尼克斯队帽 各位
历史…这里正在缔造历史
History in the making right here.
斯蒂芬·库里将打破最多三分球的记录
Steph Curry is going to break the record for the most three-pointers.
(斯蒂芬·库里的最佳三分球)
This is the night he's gonna do it.
他将会在今晚创造历史
(库里)
(雷吉·米勒 美国职业篮球联赛名人堂成员)
好
Okay.
你们准备好了告诉我
Tell me when y'all are ready.
“爆发力和运动能力方面 远低于美国职业篮球联赛标准”
"Far below NBA standard in regard to explosiveness and athleticism."
(勇士队)
“188cm 对于美国职业篮球联赛 得分后卫位置来说 他非常矮小
"At 6'2", he's extremely small for the NBA shooting guard position.
别指望他来运行你的团队”
Do not rely on him to run your team."
“会过冲并冲进投篮
"Can overshoot and rush into shots.
不喜欢防守对他太过粗鲁
Doesn't like when defenses are too physical with him.
由于他的体型和身体素质 他并不擅长靠近篮框投篮
Not a great finisher around the basket due to his size and physical attributes.
他的上半身需要增加一些肌肉
Needs to add some muscle to his upper body,
但看来他一直都很瘦”
but appears as though he'll always be skinny."
那是斯蒂芬·库里的选秀报告
That was the draft report on Stephen Curry.
Look at the fans as they rise up
看那些球迷们站起来
因为库里把篮球带到了这里
as Curry is bringing the basketball up here.
这里的每一个人都站着见证历史
Everyone here is standing to witness history.
正式记录!
For the record!
很好!在那里!
It's good! There it is!
斯蒂芬·库里! 美国职业篮球联赛历史上的三分王!
Stephen Curry! The all-time three-point king of the NBA!
斯蒂芬·库里独树一帜
Stephen Curry stands alone
是篮球赛中最突出的远距离射手
as the most dominant distance shooter the game has ever seen.
2,974个三分球 而且还在持续增加
2,974 threes and counting.
(纽约市 上午12:32)
(三分球新纪录庆典晚宴)
Pointer three-god for real, son.
真正的三分球神 兄弟
银狐
Silver fox.
今晚我有许可证
I had the green light tonight.
-射篮许可证 -你已经有了许可证
-The license to shoot. -You have the license.
好 你走吧 兄弟
All right, get the fuck outta here, bro.
抱歉…抱歉我口不择言 妈妈 抱歉
Sorry for my language, Mama. I'm so sorry.
你过来这一点 兄弟 这个…
…came over here, bro. Like…
我必须过来打个招呼
I had to come over here and say what's up.
我爱你 兄弟
Love you, brother.
我也爱你 哥们 我一直在告诉你 哥们
Love you too, dawg. Yo. I keep on telling you, dawg.
(凯文·杜兰特 前美国职业篮球联赛队友)
还记得你以为 我是个白人小孩的时候吗?
Remember the time you thought I was a little white kid?
我一直在想那件事
I think about that shit all the time, yo.
十年前谁知道这件事? 现在你就是那个傻子
I mean, who knew this shit ten years ago? Now you that guy.
-太疯狂了 -这事一点都说不通
-It's crazy. -Nothing about it makes any sense.
你接受吧 知道吗?
Embrace that shit.
-All right? -All right. Absolutely.
当然
-祝你好运 兄弟 -谢谢你 哥们
-Good luck, brother. -Appreciate it, man.
-我爱那个家伙 兄弟 -老兄
-I love that dude, man. -Dude.
联盟里最被误解的家伙就在那儿
Most misunderstood dude in the fricking league right there.
我想不出更好的庆祝方式
I couldn't imagine a better way to celebrate
这对我和我家人来说意义重大
something that means so much to me, to my family.
我从来没想过 这会成为现实
I could not have ever imagined, like, this would be a reality.
而这房♥里的每个人都参与过我的生活
And to know that everybody in this room has had a part in my life,
我的人生 在某种程度上 影响或形成…
my journey, in some way, shape or form--
你们都知道这对我的意义 这里这个数目?
Like, y'all know what this means to me. This number right here?
是的 宝贝!
Yeah, baby!
耶!
Yeah!
这是一个数字 但它有 如此多的过程 如此多的历史
It's a number, but it has so much context, so much history,
而且我们能一起经历 非常感谢你们
and we all get to own that together, so thank y'all so much.
我一直在努力寻找空间
I'm constantly trying to find the space
只为能够审视自己的人生 观察发生了什么事
just to be able to survey my life, survey what's going on.
让我的头脑去思考 “我如何走到这一步?”
To let my mind think about "How did I get here?"
My mind goes back to those places.
我的思绪又回到了那些地方
我考虑了一切
And I think about everything.
(转回)
(生日快乐 斯蒂芬)
我九岁时
When I was nine years old,
我在10岁以下的美国大学♥联♥盟球队 夏洛特星队打球
I played on the ten-and-under AAU team the Charlotte Stars.
我记得我环顾四周
I remember looking around like,
“我没有他高 没有他强”
"I'm not as tall as him, not as strong as him."
(暂停)
我是个矮小 骨瘦如柴的孩子 我只想弄清楚
I was the undersized scrawny kid that was just trying to figure out
如何在我属于的任何级别上打好球
how to make it at whatever level I was playing.
那是我第一次真正明白我与众不同的时候
That was when I first really understood I'm different.
而当时我的诱惑 就是去思考我做不到的事情
And the temptation for me at that time was to think about what I couldn't do.
但我知道我会投篮
But I knew I could shoot.
那是我带给团队的一部分
That was part of what I brought to the team.
斯蒂芬!做得好
[Sonya] Stephen! Good job, good job.
斯蒂芬!
Stephen!
他多大了?
How old is he?
十五 但他还没有进入青春期
[Sonya] Fifteen. But he hasn't hit puberty yet.
我问医生 我开始担心了
[Sonya] I asked the doctor, I was starting to get worried.
(骑士队)
在我高中一年级那年
In my freshman year in high school,
那是我第一次开始思考 “万一我不长大怎么办?”
it was the first time I started to think about, "What if I don't grow?"
但是 “我知道我能打”
But also, like, "I know I can play."
它从未扼杀我对篮球的热爱
It never killed my love for the game.
但那是一段非常艰难的时期
But it was a very difficult time,
因为我必须学习如何迎接挑战
'cause I had to learn how to embrace the challenge of it.
大二的时候 他说 “我想在大学打球”
His sophomore year, he said, "I wanna play in college."
他就是 可能 在那个时候…
He's, you know, probably, at that time,
(戴尔·库里 - 斯蒂芬的爸爸 美国职业篮球联赛球员 '86-'02)
5'10", 5'11". Skinny.
178cm 180cm 瘦骨嶙峋的
他从腰部射球
He's shooting from his waist.
年轻时…在高中 你能侥幸逃脱
You know, younger co-- in high school, you can get away with that,
但我想 “好吧如果你想… 进入下一个层次
but I'm like, "Okay, if you wanna pl-- go to the next level,
你得改变从腰部投篮 你得上到这里”
you gotta change your shot from your waist. You gotta get up here."
你必须锻炼出一套完全不同的肌肉 才能做出这样的改变
You gotta develop a totally different set of muscles to make a change like that.
斯蒂芬完全赞成这个想法…
Stephen was all in for the idea of it,
(索尼娅·库里 斯蒂芬的妈妈)
until Dell took him out in the back and he had to start shooting.
直到戴尔把他带去后面 他才不得不开始投篮
那是一个艰难的夏天 我和索尼娅都和他一起练习
It was a tough summer. Me and Sonya, we both worked with him.
大概第一周 他只是在篮下投篮
For probably the first week, he's just shooting right under the basket.
一次又一次投篮 每天几个小时
Shot after shot, for hours every day.
我有一段时间迷失了
I was lost for a while.
三个月来 我几乎无法在油漆区外投篮
For three months, I literally couldn't shoot outside of the paint.
(暂停)
And he was just struggling.
他当时在挣扎
那时他说 “我不想这样打了
He was like, "I don't wanna do this.
我为什么要打球?我坚持不下去了
Why do I have to do this? I can't keep going."
而我说 “你有选择的余地 孩子
And I was like, "So, you have a choice, Son.
你一直都有选择
You always have choices.
如果这让你太沮丧 而你却不觉得它有价值
If this is too frustrating for you and you don't feel that it's valuable,
现在停下来 回到你的… 你的投篮方式
stop now, go back to what you've-- how you've been shooting,
让我们继续走下去
and let's move on with this thing.
但如果你真的相信你♥爸♥爸教你的方法
But if you really are buying into what your dad has prescribed for you,
坚持下去吧”
keep going."
(2022年1月7日)
(创造美国职业篮球联赛 三分球纪录几周后)
(布兰登·佩恩 技巧和投篮教练)
Nice. Release there.
很好 这里放开
三 四 四 二
Three. Four. Four. Two.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
再加上一个网球
Add a tennis ball to that.
就是这样
That's it.
直腿硬拉
SLDL.
四十五 我们开始吧
Forty-five. Forty-five. Here we go.
注意 过来这里
Watch, watch, watch. Coming here.
我知道了
I got it.
减一
Minus one.
均匀 保持流畅 顺其自然吧
Even. Keep flowing. Just let it flow.
电影精选列表