I have yet to see
斯蒂芬带领的勇士队 毫无借口地赢得了总冠军
a no-excuses-Steph-led Warriors team win a championship.
(第4场比赛 凯尔特人 领先系列赛 2-1)
Curry with a beautiful move and off the glass.
库里以漂亮动作离开球筐
库里退后 三分球 进了
Curry steps back. Three pointer. Got it.
又是一次远射 很好!
Another long-distance shot. It's good!
斯蒂芬·库里投出三分 又是库里
Steph Curry launches a three. Curry again.
斯蒂芬投了 超远距离三分 他得到30分
Steph Curry from way downtown. He's got 30 points.
斯蒂芬库里的表现真是太棒了
What a performance from Stephen Curry.
美国职业篮球联赛总决赛两场打成平手
The NBA Finals are tied at two games apiece,
斯蒂芬·库里的才华 在波士顿得到了充分发挥
as the brilliance of Steph Curry on full display here in Boston.
(第5场比赛 系列赛 2-2 平局)
Curry goes coast to coast, lays it up and in.
库里一条龙进球 上篮投进了
库里到维金斯 维金斯 上篮 很好
Curry to Wiggins. Wiggins, the layup. It's good.
维金斯切入并成功! 安德鲁·维金斯表现惊人
Wiggins drives and finishes! Exclamation point from Andrew Wiggins.
(第6场比赛 勇士队领先系列赛 3-2)
Curry drives on Smart. Gets inside. Left-handed, banks it home.
库里进攻斯玛特 进入 左撇子 成功投篮
库里接住 假动作
Curry catches. Fakes.
发射三分球 砰!
Fires three-pointer. Bang!
斯蒂芬库里投出远距离三分球 领先15分
Steph Curry from downtown. A 15-point lead.
金州的梦想就要实现
The realization is underway for Golden State.
斯蒂芬·库里情绪激动
Steph Curry getting emotional.
这可能是他的第四次 但这意义重大
It might be his fourth, but it means so much.
加油 30!
Come on, 30! Come on, 30! Come on!
-把我的家人带过来 -我会带他们过来见你
-Get my family up here. -I'm gonna get 'em for you.
-我的家人… -我会去带他们过来见你
-My family… -I'm gonna get 'em for you.
你会有红色唇膏 到底发生了什么事?
You gonna have red lipstick. What the hell just happened?
他是四次美国职业篮球联赛总冠军
He's a four-time NBA champion.
两届联赛最有价值球员
A two-time league MVP.
有史以来第一次
And for the first time ever,
美国职业篮球联赛总决赛最有价值球员奖 由斯蒂芬·库里夺得!
the NBA Finals MVP award goes to Stephen Curry!
最有价值球员!
MVP! MVP! MVP!
最有价值球员!
MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP!
耶!
Yeah!
(现在他们要说什么)
我是怎么到这一步的?
How did I get here?
如果你在20年前走进健身房♥看到我
If you walked into a gym and saw me 20 years ago,
你不可能认为这一切都是可能的
there's no way you would think any of this was possible.
那种被忽视或低估的感觉
And that feeling of being overlooked or underrated
将永远是让我前进的动力的一部分
will always be part of the drive that keeps me going.
而且 我很幸运我的生命中有许多人
But also, I've just been blessed to have so many people in my life
花时间来了解真实的我
that took the time to get the sense of who I really was.
(戴维森 30)
我会永远记住这一点
I'll remember that forever.
我们非常自豪被称为你的主队…
We are extremely proud to call ourselves your home team,
(2022年8月31日)
你的支持基础 你的啦啦队
your base of support, your cheering section.
我指的是支持你的整个戴维森社区
I mean the entire Davidson community who stands with you
并用我们的心思意念围绕着你
and surrounds you with our hearts and our minds.
如果不完成大学学位
It would have been so easy,
那就太容易了 太直接了
so straightforward not to complete your college degree.
但他做到了 这对我来说是梦想成真
But he did it. And this is a dream come true for me.
能够看着你 我非常感激和幸福
I am so thankful and blessed to be able to look at you,
看到你正式穿上礼服
see you with your gown on officially,
知道是你应得的
knowing you earned this.
沃德尔·斯蒂芬·库里二世
Wardell Stephen Curry II,
本人特此确认文学学士学位
I hereby affirm the degree of Bachelor of Arts.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
(戴维森大学)
(库里 2006-2009)
这绝对是美妙的一天 时刻
This is an absolutely amazing day, an amazing moment.
和我一起打过球的每一个人
Every single person that I got to play with
在我每次踏上球场时 都与我同在
lives with me every single time that I step foot on the court.
它说明了这个地方对我有多重要
It speaks to how much this place means to me.
但最重要的是
But most importantly,
我曾效力于一个了不起的人
I played for an amazing man.
一个心怀大爱的人
Somebody who has so much compassion,
关心
care,
爱着你接触的每一个人
love for every single person that you come in contact with.
没有你 这一切都不可能
None of this is possible without you.
(2022年9月2日)
(美国职业篮球联赛总冠军 后两个月)
好的 斯蒂芬 准备好了?
All right, Steph. Ready?
前二 底线三 开始吧
Top two. Wing three. Top two. Wing three. Here we go.
一
One.
二
Two.
-三 -耶!
-Three. -Yeah!
“他的上半身需要增加一些肌肉
"Needs to add some muscle to his upper body
但他看起来总是很瘦”
but appears as though he'll always be skinny."
他们也对我说了完全一样的话
They said the same thing, the exact same thing, about me.
我觉得最让我惊讶的是
I think what surprised me the most
是他从远处射门的能力
was his ability to shoot from deep.
-他有感觉吗? -是的 斯蒂芬三分
-Is he feeling it? -Yes. Steph three.
又来一个!
Got another one!
他改变了人们现在 对美国职业篮球联赛的看法
He changed how people view the NBA now.
一个球员
One player.
现在所有30支球队的比赛 都以三分线外为基础
All 30 teams now base their play off the three-point line,
那都是因为斯蒂芬·库里
and that is because of Stephen Curry.
库里的投篮好棒!
Bang! Bang! What a shot from Curry!
他在比赛中投进了第12个三分球 追平了美国职业篮球联赛纪录
And he ties the NBA record with his 12th three-pointer of the game.
电影精选列表