So, it meant that Stephen Curry would have to be a home run for us
我们才能成功
in order for us to be successful.
一个全垒打
A home run.
我们需要他
We needed him,
但是关于斯蒂芬 早期会成为什么样的球员的问题很多
but a lot of questions around what type of player
Steph would be early on.
(托马斯·山德 戴维森前锋 '04-'08)
'Cause he was ti-- He was small.
因为他个头很小
他最多可能有140斤
You know, probably, like, 150 pounds soaking wet with his shoes on.
我的第一印象是 这人好瘦…
My first impression was that, this guy is so skinny,
(安德鲁·洛夫代尔 戴维森前锋 '05-'09)
how is he going to hold up?
他将如何坚持下去?
我没想过他可以和我们一起玩
I didn't think that he could, you know, hang with us.
我想我可能会压垮他 但是…
And I thought I would probably crush him, but…
(暂停)
那是我在戴维森练习的第一天
It was my first day of practice at Davidson,
麦基洛普教练让我和我们的 控球后卫队长杰森·理查兹搭档
and Coach McKillop put me with Jason Richards, our captain point guard.
杰伊里奇简直要了我的命 他每次触球都会得分
And Jay Rich is killing me, like, every time he touched the ball, he scores.
而且我无法阻止他
And I can't get to stop him.
我越来越累 越来越慌乱 变得不知所措
I'm getting tired, I'm getting flustered, I'm getting overwhelmed.
教练是老派 教练是纽约
Coach is old-school. Coach is New York.
(杰森·理查兹 戴维森控球后卫 '04-'08)
他会找出你能承受的程度
He finds out how far he can push you
然后逼你到极限
and kind of pushes you to that limit.
他已预备好这整个状况
He had prepared this whole scenario.
他口袋里有个白手帕
He had a white handkerchief in his pocket.
然后我拿出了我总是放在后兜里的手帕
And I took out the handkerchief that I always carry in my back pocket.
我挥了挥它 然后说 “你…”
And I waved it, and I said, "You…"
“你想投降 是吗?
"You wanna surrender, don't you?
你想投降 是吗?” 他一直重复这句话
You wanna surrender, don't you?" He kept saying over and over.
“来 拿去 你想投降就拿去
"Here, take it. You wanna surrender, go ahead, take it."
意思是 你好自为之…
The message was, you're on your own…
你得弄明白
and you gotta figure it out.
射篮!
Shot!
让我来
I got that.
(暂停)
本赛季的第一场比赛 我们不得不前往密歇根州的安娜堡
Our first game of the season, we had to travel to Ann Arbor, Michigan.
(密歇根联盟)
(2006 年11月10日)
那是一场由密歇根大学主办的季前赛
It was a preseason tournament hosted by the University of Michigan.
(东密歇根)
We played Eastern Michigan…
我们对垒了东密歇根…
(暂停)
那是斯蒂芬在戴维森的第一场比赛
and it was Steph's first ever game at Davidson.
我在比赛中失误了13次
I turned the ball over 13 times in the game.
而且我在自言自语 比如“想办法 老兄”
And I was peptalking myself, like, you know, "Figure this out, man."
例如 “你在外面搞什么?”
Like, "What the hell are you doing out there?"
但我只是不堪重负
But I was just overwhelmed by everything.
我记得走出健身房♥
I remember walking out of the gym.
我记得在更衣室心里想着
I remember being in the locker room and thinking to myself,
“这将是漫长的一年”
"This is gonna be a long year."
当时的想法是“我们不能一直让他上场”
The thought was, "We just can't keep playing him."
所以 身为教练组 我们不得不决定
So, as a coaching staff, we had to decide,
我们该怎么办?
what are we gonna do?
(2022年1月23日 金州勇士队对阵犹他爵士队)
Step-back three on the way.
后撤步三分球就来了
但是他还没有找到三分球
But he can't find the three ball yet.
库里在三分线达到6投1中
Curry is one of six from beyond the arc.
三分球9投1中
One of nine on threes.
12投1中
One of 12.
今晚不是斯蒂芬表现的时候
It's just not there for Steph tonight.
刚刚的射篮太可怕了
The shooting has just been horrific.
现在是真正的斗争
The struggle is real right now.
勇士队
And the Warriors,
尽管在第四季度只得到11分
despite scoring only 11 points in the fourth quarter,
他们找到了击败犹他爵士队的方法
they figure out a way to beat the Utah Jazz,
在我们欢迎大家观看勇士赛后直播
as we welcome everybody to Warriors Postgame Live,
由丰田公♥司♥呈现
presented by Toyota.
我是邦塔·山 那就是美国职业篮球联赛 冠军费斯图斯·埃泽利
I am Bonta Hill, that is Festus Ezeli, NBA champ.
多瑞尔·赖特稍后会加入我们
Dorell Wright will join us a little bit later.
斯蒂芬·库里今晚很挣扎 全场20投5中
Look, Steph Curry was struggling tonight. Five of 20 from the floor.
他只得到13分…
He only finished with 13 points
而且他在三分线外13投1中
and he was one of 13 from the three-point line.
一月对于斯蒂芬·库里来说 仍然是艰难的一个月 凯伦
The month of January continues to be a rough one for Stephen Curry, Karen.
你从对方的防守中看到了什么
What are you seeing from opposing defenses,
是什么扼杀了斯蒂芬·库里 迫使他的投篮水平如此糟糕?
which is stifling Steph Curry and forcing him into this poor shooting level?
开机
Action.
我们要把它带到意大利 因为赛百味 现在有意大利风格的火腿切片
So we're taking this to Italy because Subway now has Italian-style capicola.
停 还不错 我们可以在底部放些东西吗?
Cut. That's pretty good. Can we get some stuff on the bottom?
我有点难为情 因为我觉得 每次拍摄时我的眼睛都半闭着一样
I'm a little self-conscious 'cause I feel like my eyes are half closed every take,
但到目前为止他们显然很喜欢 所以…
but apparently they like it so far, so…
其实挺有趣的
It's kind of fun actually.
即使你只睡了两个小时
Even when you're running on two hours of sleep.
他在那边!
There he is!
等等
Hold on.
(麦迪逊斯蒂芬花♥园♥!)
You are unbelievable.
你太不可思议了
嘿 我拿到了科比在花♥园♥时 拿下62分的数据表
Hey, I got the stat sheet when Kobe scored 62 in the Garden.
(斯派克李 电影制♥作♥人)
所以如果你能…
So if you could just--
-有粉红色的地方 就签个名 -好
-Where the-- Just sign. -Absolutely.
-致我 拜托 -好
-To me, please. -Absolutely.
花♥园♥爱你 兄弟
The Garden loves you, man.
-纽约爱你 兄弟 -我…
-New York loves you, man. -Hey, I--
就是那东西让我有了全新的欣赏
That's the thing I got a newfound appreciation for.
(《纽约出版社》)
-Love, man. Nothing but love. -Hey. Thank you, man.
-爱你 老兄 唯有爱 -谢谢你 兄弟
我希望你们能拿到另一个戒指
And I hope you guys get another ring.
-好 我们来着 -我在为你加油
-Absolutely. We're on the way. -I'm pulling for you.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
我想要更多的食物
I would like some more food.
(山猫队)
I would like some more food.
我想要更多的食物
我想要更多的食物
I would like some more food.
有了 它就在那里
You got it. It's right there.
你在吃着 你把它放进嘴里了
You're eating it. You're putting it in your mouth.
-我只给你一点点 -我要一个大的
-I'm only giving you a little bit. -I want a big one.
(爱莎·库里 斯蒂芬的妻子)
我爱你
I love you.
来
Here.
我们看看是不是有效
Let's see if it works.
你会写下你的锻炼吗?
Are you writing down your workout?
是的
Yes, I am.
要怎么拼写哈库纳?
How do you spell hakuna?
H-A-K-U-N-A
H-A-K-U-N-A.
-H-A-K-U… -秀出你的肌肉
-H-A-K-U… -Show your muscles.
你的肌肉呢?
Where your muscles at?
你的肌肉呢?像这样
Where your muscles at? Like this.
-我做不到 -为什么?
-I can't do it. -Why?
我的脖子痛
My neck is hurting.
你的脖子痛?好 再见
Your neck is hurting? All right, bye.
去接受治疗吧
Go get some treatment.
(舒展操 腿部降低操)
(蔡斯中心)
(2006年11月11日)
一切可能出错的都出错了
Everything that could go wrong went wrong
在我对阵东密歇根的第一场比赛中
in my first game against Eastern Michigan.
(暂停)
So, it was just a shock when Coach McKillop said,
所以 当麦基洛普教练说 “下一场比赛由你开始”
我震惊了
"You're gonna start the next game."
我有了第二次机会
I got a second chance,
但对我未来作为 一名篮球运动员要面临的风险极大
but there were extreme stakes for my future as a basketball player.
我将如何应对失败? 那一刻我该如何回应?
How would I respond to failure? How would I respond in that moment?
我对此感到非常紧迫
I felt such an urgency to that.
斯蒂芬·库里带三分球
Stephen Curry with a three-point basket.
斯蒂芬·库里
Stephen Curry.
斯蒂芬·库里投篮
Basket by Stephen Curry.
我记得我拿了32分 在我职业生涯的第二场比赛中
I had 32, I think, in the second game of my career.
我们输给了密歇根 但这对我来说是一个充满活力的时刻
We lost to Michigan, but it was a moment of energy for me.
(暂停)
如果他让我坐替补席及稍微冷落我
Had he benched me and kind of dimmed the light a little bit,
电影精选列表