but off-camera, presumably her husband manager Jack Gordon.
但镜头没有开 推测起来是和她的丈夫兼经纪人杰克·戈登
People like you will let this go on
像你这样的人可能会任由一切继续
And it's very very wrong.
但这种想法 是非常非常错误的
Who's talking to you in the background?
是谁在后面和你说话
So I... I... I refuse to sit here and listen to you
我不想坐在这里听你这样说话
and listen to you talk this way. I think it's wrong of you.
我觉得你错了 错得离谱
Who's talking to you in the background?
到底是谁在幕后和你说话呢
So I have nothing else to save you whatsoever.
无论怎样我没别的和你说的
And when he questioned her about it on the air,
当他在直播时质疑她
she just looked like a deer in the headlights
她就像一头突然出现在车灯前的小鹿
and suddenly stood up and stormed off the show
她突然站起来离开节目现场
and wouldn't answer any more questions.
不肯回答更多问题
I can't hear you but I definitely want you to hear what I'm saying,
我听不到你说的 但我希望你可以听听我说的
because you do have a serious problem, sir.
因为先生您现在出现了一些严重的问题
Whatever it is, I don't know,
不管是什么问题
but you do need to go see a psychiatrist. Goodbye.
你都需要去看看心理医生 再见
Her husband decided that there was a lot of money to be made from
他丈夫觉得 改口说迈克尔是有罪的 能让他们大赚一笔
switching sides and saying that Michael was guilty and indeed, there was.
而说迈克尔是有罪的确实很赚钱
I'm sorry, are you feeling OK?
不好意思 你身体不舒服吗
Are you alright? Are you alright?
没事吧 你还好吗
Do you need a handkerchief or something like that?
你需要手帕或类似的东西吗
After the allegation hit,
在指控袭来后
They prior to that, they were on opposite ends
他们发表了与之前相反的言论
because June never did agree with the allegation
因为茱恩此前从未认可过指控
But after the allegation hit,
但在指控提出后
they were meeting in my attorney David Schwartz, June Chandler, Evan Chandler, and my attorney.
他们会见了 茱恩·钱德勒 埃文·钱德勒 大卫·施瓦兹 和我的律师
They were all meeting behind closed doors in my attorney's office.
他们都来到我的律所进行闭门会议
I decided to drop the case ‘cause
我决定放弃这个案子
I, at that time, as an attorney
因为当时我是一名律师
did not like to be involved in cases that I didn't believe in.
我不喜欢卷入我不相信的案件
And I heard Evan blurt out,
我听到埃文冲口而出
He said, 'It's my ass that's in danger of going to prison right here!'
他说"我现在处境 危险到可能要面临牢狱之灾"
Inside the law office, the only thing they were asking for was money.
在律所里他们唯一想要谈的就是钱
"Where's his money? How much?"
他的钱在哪?多少钱?
They were sending discovery in
他们把新发现的证据送进里面
and the discovery was only trying to find his money.
仅仅是为了帮他要钱 这也太疯狂了
That was crazy too. I'm like, "Y'all just looking for money?
我对他们说"你们都只是在找办法要钱吧"
You're not looking for justice?
你们才不是想要伸张正义
You're only looking for money?"
你们只是想要钱
I mean, my mind EXPLODED
当我发现他是谁的时候
when I- I found out who he was and I-
我的脑子都要爆♥炸♥了
I definitely told some people who were close to me
我清楚地告诉了几个和我关系很好的人
I didn't confront him though
我没有和他对质
because at that point in time, you know- I knew that I believed Michael was innocent,
因为 虽然我当时相信迈克尔是清白的
but the fact that matter is I didn't know 100%
但事实上我并不百分百地了解
and if there was even like- one shred of doubt,
所以即使有一丝怀疑
I didn't want to risk re-traumatizing somebody who was potentially a victim.
我也不想冒险带给一个可能是受害者的人二次伤害
And remember, at that point in time, Jordan Chandler was the only accuser
我记得当时乔迪·钱德勒是唯一的指控者
and the media certainly wasn't focused on it.
所以毫无疑问媒体没有关注这件事
They were more focused on you know, Michael Jackson's new album release
他们更关注迈克尔·杰克逊的新专辑发行
and um, you know, it wasn't all flattering but you know,
这不是恭维 而是看上去就是这样
it seemed like this- this was, you know, water under the bridge
就像桥下有水一样简单的事实
and something that didn't need to be addressed.
无需赘述
He was a nice guy, I mean, I'm gonna be honest.
他是一个很好的人
He was he was very nice, always very polite.
我实话实说钱德勒非常好很有礼貌
He would always carry a guitar around with him.
他总是随身带着一把吉他
He made his own music.
他创作自己的音乐
He would describe it as "Pop/R&B like Michael Jackson".
他把 他的音乐描述为像迈克尔·杰克逊一样的 流行R&B音乐
I remember that because he said it many times, very clearly.
我之所以记得这些 是因为他多次明确表示
He would wear fedoras.
他会戴黑色软呢帽
Yeah, that was- that was Jordan.
没错乔迪就是这样的人
What were your determinations when you examined him?
当你为他体♥检♥的时候你的结论是什么
He seemed to essentially be a healthy guy.
他看上去本质上是一个健康的人
The lupus is an autoimmune disease and he only had skin involvement,
狼疮是一种自身免疫性疾病 他的病只涉及到皮肤问题
which had destroyed part of the skin of his nose and
这种病破坏了他鼻子的部分皮肤
his nasal surgeries and all were really reconstructive to try and look normal.
他鼻部做过的手术 这些都是修复手术 试图让他看起来正常
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, as you've said,
狼疮是一种自身免疫性疾病
where the immune system, one of our larger systems
正如你所说我们的免疫系统是一个更大的系统
that's designed to protect us against germs and viruses,
用来保护我们免受细菌和病毒的攻击
actually attacks our own body's cells and tissues.
实际上 狼疮攻击的是我们自己的细胞和组织
Many patients with lupus have vitiligo, but he had a form of skin lupus
许多患有狼疮的病人同时是白癜风患者
called discoid lupus which affects about 40% of the patients with lupus,
但是他患有一种叫做"盘状狼疮"的皮肤狼疮
and you do get depigmentation.
这种病影响了大约40%的狼疮患者
Michael Jackson suffered from a skin disease called vitiligo.
迈克尔·杰克逊患有一种叫做白癜风的皮肤病
He was accused throughout his career for decades
它会使患者的皮肤产生很严重的褪色
by the media of deliberately
但是在他职业生涯的几十年里
bleaching his skin from brown to white
媒体都在指责他故意 将皮肤漂成白色
because they said that he hated his race.
他们给的理由是他憎恨他的种族
Is your skin lighter because you don't like being black?
你的肤色变浅了 是因为你不想做黑人吗
He insisted throughout his life that he in fact suffered from vitiligo.
他一生都坚称自己患有白癜风
I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of the skin.
我患有一种皮肤失调症 它能破坏皮肤色素沉着
It's something that I cannot help.
这是我无法控制的
And then when he passed away,
事实上 他去世后
his autopsy report confirmed that he did indeed suffer from vitiligo.
他的尸检报告 也证实了他确实患有白癜风
Vitiligo is a disease which attacks the pigment in the skin
白癜风是一种破坏皮肤色素的疾病
and what it does is it turns your skin a very pale white color almost translucent,
它会把你的皮肤变成 非常苍白的颜色几乎是半透明的
and it makes it very sensitive to the sun.
它使皮肤对阳光特别敏感
So it's a very debilitating condition.
这是一种让人非常衰弱的病
One thing you say to lupus patients:
你需要对狼疮患者说的一点就是
Don't let the sun hit your skin.
不要让阳光照到你的皮肤
That's right, ultraviolet light.
没错 避免阳光直射
So that umbrella, which he'd carry out in the sun may have been just that?
所以你会给他在出太阳的时候打伞 这就是原因吗
That's exactly correct.
是的 没错
So what it does is it doesn't you know,
所以它产生的症状是
turn you from brown to white all in one go, of course.
你知道 它不会让你深色的皮肤一次性变白
It happens in tiny increments
病变是从一小块开始
and it happens at different speeds all over your body
然后病人全身各个部位会以不同的速度变白
so it can leave you looking almost like a
这会使病人看起来
paint splatter or blood splatter.
像是身体溅上了油漆或者溅上了血
It's very random.
病变位置 是完全随机的
It's very interesting. It affects the neck, the face,
很有意思的是 它会影响到病人的脖子脸部
the- the upper part of the wrists, and the groin.
手腕的上半部分和腹股沟
So the allegation by Evan Chandler
埃文·钱德勒在指控中说
was that his son could accurately describe discoloration
他儿子可以准确的描述出
on Michael Jackson's genitals which had been caused by vitiligo.
迈克尔·杰克逊生殖器上 因白癜风产生的变色
They seek and obtain a warrant which allows them to
他们寻求且得到了一份搜查令
force Michael Jackson to submit to a naked photoshoot by the police.
充许他们有权要求杰克逊 服从警方给其拍摄裸照
I have been forced to submit
在这周的早些时候
to a dehumanizing and humiliating examination by the Santa Barbara County
我被迫服从圣芭芭拉县警局和洛杉矶警局
Sheriff's Department and the Los Angeles Police Department earlier this week.
接受了一项非人性的悔辱性的检查
They served a search warrant on me which
他们对我下达了搜查令
allowed them to view and photograph my body,
充许他们有权随意观看 和拍摄我的身体
including my penis, my buttocks,
包括我的生殖器我的臀部
my lower torso, thighs, and any other error that they wanted.
我的下躯干大腿 以及任何他们想看的部位
They were supposedly looking for any discoloration:
他们据称是 寻找任何皮肤变色
spotting, blotches, or other evidence of a skin color disorder, called 'vitiligo',
斑点疹斑 或其他因为白癜风 引起肤色失调的证据
which I have previously spoken about.
我之前也谈及过这个病症
The warrant also directed me to cooperate in any examination
这个搜查令指示我不得不配合他们的医生
of my body by their physician to determine the condition of my skin
对我身体进行任何检查 以此来判断我皮肤的状态
including whether I have vitiligo or any other skin disorder.
包括我是否患有白癜风 或其他会引起皮肤色素失调的病症
The warrant further stated that I had no right
搜查令进一步指出
to refuse the examination or photographs,
我无权拒绝检查或拍照
and if I failed to cooperate with them, they would introduce that refusal
如果我不配合他们 他们会在任何审判中提出拒绝
at any trial as an indication of my guilt.
以此表明我有罪
It was the most humiliating ordeal of my life-
这是我一生中最屈辱的磨难
One that no person should ever have to suffer,
一个任何人都不应该遭受的痛苦
and even after experiencing the indignity of this search,
甚至在经历了这次搜索的侮辱之后
the parties involved were still not satisfied,
当事人仍然不满意
and wanted to take even more pictures.
甚至想去拍更多的照片
It was a nightmare,
那简直是一场噩梦
电影精选列表