♪ A shadow passed
A shadow passed ♪
♪ Yearning... ♪
无论你在几岁
No matter how old you are
观看《春醒》
you watch Spring Awakening
从一个孩子的视角观察
from the point of view of the children.
观察他们的父母 你会认为
And then you see the parents and you think,
“这就是在说我”
"Oh, wait, that's me."
于是你会反思自己的行为
Then you get to reflect on your own behavior.
♪ The talks you never had
The Saturdays you never spent ♪
♪ All the grown-up places
You never went ♪
♪ And all of the crying
You wouldn't understand ♪
♪ You just let him cry
Make a man out of him ♪
我知道我们在帮助这些
I knew that we were helping children
来看剧的年轻人
who were coming to see the show.
观众当中会有一些男孩
I know that there were boys in the audience
和Moritz一样
who felt like Moritz,
或Ernst和Hanschen 感受不到关照
or Ernst and Hanschen in their hidden love, or...
与抑郁和自杀想法作斗争
struggling with depression, thoughts of suicide.
这个剧本给予希望
This material saves lives.
有女孩写信给JGJ说
Some girl wrote John Gallagher and said,
“因为你演的角色 我选择继续活下去”
"I didn't kill myself because of your character in the show."
Lili和我会收到一些短♥信♥
Lilli and I, we would get messages
一些年轻的女孩和我们说“我没告诉过任何人”
from young women that were like, "I've never told anyone this,
“我遭受过虐待”
but I've been molested."
真的有很多信件
I mean, lots of letters.
这是支撑我们每晚演下去的动力之一
I think that's kind of what got us through it every night.
传播这个故事是有多么重要
Knowing how important it was to tell that story.
♪ Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ A shadow passed
A shadow passed ♪
♪ Yearning, yearning
For the fool... ♪
我也希望观众中做父母的
But I think our hope was to also make every parent
能意识到不和孩子保持交流
in the audience know what will happen
不尊重他们的意愿
when you do not talk to your children
最后会导致什么结果
or let them be truly who they are meant to be.
♪ And it whistles through
The ghost ♪
♪ Still left behind ♪
♪ It whistles through... ♪
我的儿子会听“LEFT BEHIND”
I have a son, and hearing "Left Behind,"
我不敢想象 如果
you know, I just can't even imagine not being,
我不站在他的身边
being there for my son that he would ever
他承受的痛苦
feel that kind of pain.
是非常非常难以承受的
It was-- That was very very overwhelming for me...
如果故事真实存在
...that storyline.
Moritz的剧情对于我们的情绪把控来说
Moritz's storyline was always a challenge
一直是一个挑战 所以我们不得不
for all of us emotionally, and so we had to...
跳出角色 逃离到现实去
have an escape outside of playing these characters
缓冲紧张的情绪
and this intense subject matter.
我们当然享受演绎这些角色
We, of course, loved our show and loved playing our characters
但是
but, like,
真正好玩的事发生在舞台之外
the real fun we had was offstage, together.
JULIE GROFF(Jon的母亲): 他们走得很慢
They're coming out slowly
因为他们整夜没睡
because they were up all night.
我们在百老汇的时候
While we were on Broadway,
Jonathan的妈妈开着一辆校车来接我们
Jonathan Groff's mom picked us up in a school bus
去宾州的兰开斯特
drove us down to Lancaster, Pennsylvania,
也就是Jon的老家 我们一起露营
where John is from, and we had a campout.
到家咯!
We're home!
整个剧组都来到了我家的农场
The whole cast came to my family's farm in Pennsylvania.
我们睡在帐篷里
And we slept out in tents.
哦买♥♥噶 农场生活就是我的噩梦
Oh, my God, the farm was the worst time of my whole life.
我睡不惯帐篷
I'm just not meant to sleep in a tent
还没有卫生间
with no bathroom.
我得让Jon的妈妈相信我是他女朋友
I was like, "I have to just truly make Julie Groff believe
如果我说了 他妈妈会给我
that I'm Jonathan's girlfriend, because if I do, she'll give me
额外的枕头和毯子
an extra pillow and a blanket."
我们在室外疯玩
We all ran outside, totally wild.
那里有一辆改装赛车
There was like a demolition derby car there
我们就开着到处闲逛
for some reason that we were all driving around in.
我们搞了篝火 一起游泳
And we had a bonfire, and we went swimming.
一天深夜我醒来
One night, I woke up in the middle of the night
打开帐篷
and I open up the tent,
John和Jonathan在外面光着屁♥股♥
and there is Gallagher and Jonathan butt naked.
我立马就这样 挡住他们的正面
I quickly was like this to like block out their penises.
他们白得太亮眼了
They were, like, so pale. I always tell Gallagher
我和Gallagher说他在夜里是会发光的
that he was like glowingin the dark.
她说“你是透明的……”
She's like, "You were translucent..."
她就是这么形容
...is the way that she describes
我瘦弱的果体的
my scrawny nudity.
就像一场庆功宴
It was like a victory lap.
夏天还没结束 秋天还在路上
It was the end of summer, fall was about to start.
Gideon离开了剧组而我们并不知道
Gideon was leaving. We didn't really know like,
卡司变换意味着什么
what do cast changes mean for this thing, you know?
所以我记得我当时
So, I just remember that that was like the ultimate
非常放松
kind of steam valve.
我们度过了愉快的时光
We had a lot of fun,
有点愉快过头了
maybe too much fun
我们共享的友情以及我们在一起的日子
camaraderie that we shared and just the time that we had
真是太棒了
it was a blast.
回想起来还是很开心
Ah, I look back on it really fondly.
♪ Well, you have to excuse me
I know it's so off ♪
♪ I love when you do stuff
That's rude and so wrong ♪
♪ I go to my room
Turn the stereo on ♪
♪ Shoot up some you
In the "you" of some song ♪
♪ I lie back just driftin'
And play out these scenes ♪
♪ I ride on the rush
All the hopes and the dreams ♪
♪ I may be neglecting the things
I should do ♪
♪ We've all got our junk ♪
♪ And my junk is you ♪
♪ Yes, yes! ♪
♪ See we still
Keep talkin' after you're gone ♪
♪ You're still with me
Then feels so good in my arms ♪
♪ They say you go blind
Stop, maybe it's true ♪
♪ We've got our junk, yeah
Our junk, and my junk is you ♪
♪ We've all got our junk ♪
♪ And my junk is you ♪
♪ My junk is you ♪
这是最棒的经历
There's just like the best memories.
真的
Truly.
这是Lea Michele
This is Lea Michele.
她在剧中饰演Wendla
She plays Wendla in Spring Awakening
在我戴好假发帽之前
You're catching me
就被你们拍到啦 挺好的
before I put my wig cap on, which is really good.
挺好的
Which is good...
因为你本来就很美
...because you're beautiful.
你不带假发也很美
You're beautiful with or without your wig cap on.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们感觉我们就是街上
We felt like just the coolest kids
最酷的小孩
on the block.
看看这是谁
Oh look who it is!
快看呐 -Oh, look.
这是Skylar -This is Skylar.
你是怎么把你的头发
Now, how do you get your hair
卷成剧里那样的
to curl like it does in the show?
好 我来告诉你 鼠尾梳
Well, I'll tell you, Jonathan. Rat tail comb.
梳个完美中分
Part it perfectly in the center.
用两种发胶
Two different kinds of hairsprays.
认识大家就是最有意义的事情
Having each other was the most meaningful thing.
这是一张我最喜欢的照片之一
This actually is one of my favorite pictures of the cast.
我们从未料想
The success of the show,
音乐剧会火
it never went to our heads.
这是一张阿米什乡村图画
Over here is a picture of Amish country
用来提醒我的出身
for me to remember my roots.
我们都很珍惜那个夏天
We all kind of cherished that summer.
很特别的一个夏天 大家是如此亲密
It was really special. And we were all so close.
看啊 你抱着吉他
Oh, look at you with your guitar.
电影精选列表