我只是碰巧在这
Here we are, just happened
坐着等人来陪
to be here sitting there waiting for some company.
那么你在演出准备过程中的
So, what part of like the pre-show process
哪个阶段了?
are you at right now?
现在我在偷懒阶段
Right now, I'm in the slacking off process,
也就是说 呃
which is where it's, uh...
在半小时后 七点半上台
We're coming up on 7:30, which is our half hour.
我是年纪最大的演员之一
I was one of the older cast members.
我还是三个主演之一
I was the first of the three leads
离开剧组 我花了一年时间
to leave the show. I did it for a year
2007年12月我在百老汇
on Broadway and in December of 2007
出演最后一次《春醒》
I had my final show coming up.
我们做了一个计划
So, we devised a plan,
不记得是Lea的想法
I don't remember if it was Lea's idea,
还是Jonathan的
or it was Jonathan Groff's idea.
我们打算偷溜进剧院里
But what we're gonna do is we're gonna sneak
在剧院里过夜
into the theater and have a sleepover.
怎么解释在剧院里偷偷过夜
I can't express to you how illegal and unheard of
是不合法的
it is to sleep over at a theater.
没有灯光 我们就带了蜡烛
There was gonna be no light. We brought candles,
我们还带了酒和食物
we brought alcohol, we brought food.
那晚的演出结束后 门卫会来检查
At the end of the night, there's a doorman that checks
确保每一间化妆间里没有人
every dressing room to make sure that they're empty.
我们只能藏在桌子底下
We had to hide under the desk
藏了两小时
for about two hours.
我们都被吓得尿了裤子
We all peed our pants. We got so scared.
随后听到大门……
And then we heard the front door just...
所有电源……
and the power went...boom.
我们发疯了似的跑上舞台
We just went wild. We ran out onto the stage.
在舞台上野餐
And we put out a picnic on the stage.
带了红酒
We had wine.
彼此倾诉秘密 彻夜长谈
We told our biggest secrets and stayed up all night long.
我仍记得Lea说
I really remember Lea saying,
“我愿意放弃一切……”
she was like, "I would give up this... whole experience
“换得与你们的友谊”
for this connection that we have."
我告诉他我会不惜一切去认识你
I told him I would take it all back just to know you,
让你成为我生活的一部分
just to have you in my life.
她说的话时刻烙在我心
For her to say that has always stuck with me
我们永远支持对方
and we've always had each other's backs.
Wendla 你做了什么?
Wendla, what have you done?
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
你将会有一个孩子
You're going to have a child.
孩子?
A child?
但我还没有结婚 -But I am not married.
你说得对 -Precisely.
扮演Wendal这些年
Getting to play Wendla for all those years
心理上和生理上都很疲惫
was emotionally and physically exhausting.
为什么你不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me everything?
第一幕里 鞭打的戏份很难演
In Act One, the beating scene was so hard.
我这一生当中 我还没有感受过
My entire life, I've never felt...
什么? -What?
感受过任何事 -...anything!
Wendla让Mechior打她
Wendla asks Melchior to beat her.
你为什么想要这样?
How can you even want a thing like that?
求求你了 Mechior
Please, Melchior?
Wendla只是想渴求
She only just is getting closer and closer
接近一些事物
and closer to...
想要切身体会 这就是她想要的
feeling something, which is all she wants.
拜托你了
Please.
我来教你说“拜托”
I'll teach you to say "please."
我每天都在挨打 有时甚至被打两次
I got beaten every day and sometimes twice.
你都没有碰到我
You're barely stroking me.
那这样呢?
How's that then?
我很不喜欢这样
I really didn't enjoy it.
那这样呢?
How's that?
没感觉! -Nothing!
你真的是 -You bitch,
我要把你往死里打
I'll beat the hell out of you.
有些时候他会实实在在
And some nights he would actually...
抽在我身上 我会尖叫
accidentally whip me and I would scream.
我在饰演一个结局悲剧的角色
I played a character who dies
死于非正规的流产
from a sketchy abortion.
妈妈? -Mama?
我会时刻陪着你的 -I'll be there with you every moment.
妈妈别走
Mama, don't leave me.
Mama! Mama!
一次我走下台发现了血迹
I came off stage one night. I had blood,
在我身上 混着汗水和眼泪
literal I had blood from something, sweat and tears.
我和Jonathan说
And I just said to Jonathan,
“我演不下去了 不能再演了”
I said, "I can't do it anymore, I can't do it anymore.
“我坚持不了”
You know, I just, I can't do this.
“不能 坚持活着”
I can't be in this world anymore."
他说“好吧 我们离开吧”
And he said, "Okay." He was like, "Let's leave."
所以我们一起离开了剧组
And so, we left the show together.
经历了这么多年
This is years in the making.
不敢相信我就要离开《春醒》了
I can't believe I'm leaving Spring Awakening.
多年来我都在索取
Years of wanting it and wanting it and wanting it.
现在终于要说再见了
And now I'm finally saying goodbye.
感谢……
Thank you...for...
能与你们成为家人
being my family...
请从今往后……
...and for continuing
在这结束之后
to be my family...
继续当我的家人 感谢
after this is over.Thank you.
Moritz...
我的老朋友
My old friend.
在音乐剧的结局里
At the very end of the show,
Mechior辍学了
Melchior has been kicked out of school
他发现了朋友的离世
and his friend killed himself.
“愿您安息”
"Here rests in God,
Wendla Berg..."
不
No!
他发现了Wendal的死
He finds out that Wendla's dead.
不!
No!
♪ Those you've known ♪
♪ And lost still walk
Behind you ♪
Moritz最初的想法启发Mechior
And the initial voice of Moritz inspires him
去走完Moritz的路
to take the path that Moritz took.
♪ They linger
Till they find you ♪
我真的很蠢
I've been a fool.
♪ Without them ♪
♪ The world grows dark
Around you ♪
♪ And nothing is the same ♪
♪ Until you know
That they have found you ♪
好吧 你是对的
Well, you had the right idea.
我撒了一把土 感谢上帝
I'll scatter a little earth and thank their God.
随后Mechior想到Wendla
But then he thinks of Wendla.
♪ Those you've pained
May carry that still with them ♪
Wendla?
不是她主动选择的这个结局
She didn't choose to kill herself.
♪ All forgiven
Still your heart says ♪
♪ The shadows
Bring the starlight ♪
♪ And everything
You've ever been ♪
♪ Is still there
In the dark night ♪
♪ You know you've left them
Far behind ♪
-♪ The northern wind blows ♪
就像心里的天使和恶魔
It is like the devil and the angel on your shoulder.
歌♥曲结束后他决定继续活着
By the end of the song, he's decided that by living,
他们两人都得到了永生
both of them will also live on.
♪ We're still home ♪
♪ There's a way through this ♪
♪ We're still home ♪
Mechior学到了爱一个人代表了什么
I think he learns what it means to love someone,
会受到伤害
what it is to be wounded...
以及如何前进
and how to go forward.
扮演Mechior是一次礼物
Playing Melchior was like such a gift
因为 他是那种
because he was everything that I, like...
是那种
It was everything
我想成为的那种人 但我不是
that I wanted to be, but I wasn't.
他有种能力 能不被世间定义
He had this abilityto not let the world define him
能与自己对话以至于
电影精选列表