But looking back,
这是具有划时代意义的
it was completely transformative.
回顾《春醒》走过的这些年
I look back on Spring Awakening all these years later
真是太令人喜爱了
with such a fondness.
对我们的事业和生活意义重大
It was such a formidable time in all of our careers and lives.
是的 首演那天晚上
Oh yeah, that was opening night.
他的牙齿撞到了麦克风
Opening night, chipped his tooth on the microphone.
再作为一位成年人来看这个剧本
To be an adult and revisit this material,
感觉很特别
it's so special. And actually it means
如今的感受比年轻时更丰富了
so much more now than it did then.
我在参演过程中也“觉醒”了
I had my Spring Awakening during the show.
我学到了很多生理知识
Like, I really learned so much about my own body
在整个过程中清楚了我的取向
and about my sexuality through the entire experience.
在那之前 自我意识从未觉醒过
I never really felt self-conscious
about my body after that.
任何时候 我看这部剧都会被其中的
Whenever I see the show, like, part of the thing that kills me
事物所打动
so much is like,
即使整个基调很黑暗
even though you're doing that dark shit,
剧的末尾仍存在希望
there's still like at the end of the show,
它以希望收篇
this like, hopefulness. It ends on this, thing
这种感觉是你年轻时
that you have when you're young
15年前才拥有的 而成年后没有
that we had 15 years ago that we don't have now.
就像看见一个7岁的小孩无所畏惧
It's like when you see seven-year-olds skiing
从山坡上俯冲而下
down a hill fearless.
的确
Exactly, yes.
如果我今天拿到这个角色故事线
If I got offered a part with this arc today,
我可能会拒绝
I might pass just because I might think,
因为我不确定我是否可以 -I don't know if I can...
承受? - Sustain it?
每晚都要经历一遍
...go through that every night. You know? But at the time
然而我当时没有想到那
I didn't-- I really didn't see it that way.
♪ Awful sweet
To be a little butterfly ♪
Moritz考试没及格
Moritz starts flunking out of his grade
他的父亲明确表态 如果他不提高成绩
and his dad makes it quite clear that he will be entirely shunned
他就会被全家人孤立
by his family if he can't get his grades up.
♪ Nothing going, going wild
In you, you know ♪
♪ You're slowing
By the riverside... ♪
对于Moritz来说很崩溃
It's a breaking point for Moritz.
他认为这不会再有出路了
And he thinks, "I don't see any way out of this."
♪ Or maybe cool to be
A little summer wind... ♪
我与这个角色产生了共情
I've always really related to Moritz.
不知道是一些精神疾病还是什么
I don't know if it was undiagnosed ADD or what,
我在学校过得很艰辛
but I struggled at school.
过得十分焦虑
And I struggle with anxiety
和所有人一样感到抑郁
and depression as much as anybody.
每天晚上我都会对自己说
And in a sense, every night was a chance for me to say,
会好起来的 会过去的
"It does get better. It does get easier.
只要我可以坚持下去
You know, if you can hang in there."
♪ 'Cause you know ♪
♪ I don't do sadness
Not even a little bit ♪
♪ Just don't need it in my life
I don't want any part of it ♪
♪ I don't do sadness ♪
♪ Hey, I've done my time ♪
♪ Looking back on it all
Man, it blows my mind ♪
♪ 'Cause I don't do sadness
I've so been there ♪
♪ Don't do sadness
I just don't care ♪
Moritz Stiefel?
Oh, Ilse!
你吓到我了
You frightened me.
你在找什么吗?
Did you lose something?
你吓我♥干♥嘛?该死!
Why did you frighten me? Damn it!
Moritz的朋友Ilse 也是个边缘人
His friend Ilse, who has been shunned
她赐Moritz一线生机
by the community, offers this life raft
说“跟我走吧 也没有那么糟糕”
of saying, like, "Come with me, it's not that bad,"
“我们可以一起寻找办法”
like, "We could find our way together."
♪ Spring and summer ♪
♪ Every other day ♪
♪ Blue wind gets so sad ♪
♪ Blowing through
The thick corn ♪
♪ Through the bales of hay ♪
♪ Through the open books
On the grass ♪
♪ Spring and summer ♪
♪ Sure, when it's autumn ♪
♪ Wind always wants to
Creep up and haunt you... ♪
她会说“这就是生活”
She was saying, "This is life.
“这就是我们的处境”
This is just life, this is where we are.
“有时会低落”
Some days it's hard
“有时会好转”
and some days it's really beautiful.
“今天也许是最差劲的了”
This one's harder than the other ones.
“但也只是芸芸众生的一天罢了”
But this is just another, It's just another day,
“我发誓 事情会好转的”
I promise. It'll be fine."
但他会说“不 我活不到秋天了”
And he's like, "No. I don't do the autumn.
“我坚持不下去”
I don't do it at all.
“我做不到 我不想活了”
I'm not doing it. I don't wanna do it."
♪ 'Cause you know ♪
♪ Spring and summer ♪
♪ I don't do sadness ♪
♪ Every other day ♪
♪ Not even a little bit ♪
♪ Blue wind gets so lost ♪
♪ I don't need it in my life ♪
♪ Through the thick corn
Through the bales of hay ♪
♪ I don't want
any part of it ♪
-♪ Spring and summer ♪
♪ I don't do sadness ♪
♪ Every other day ♪
♪ Hey, I've done my time ♪
♪ Blue wind gets so lost ♪
♪ Looking back on it all
Man, it blows my mind ♪
-♪ Blowin' through thick corn ♪
♪ And the bales of hay ♪
♪ I don't do sadness ♪
♪ So been there ♪
♪ Through the
Wandering clouds of dust ♪
♪ I don't do sadness... ♪
♪ Spring and summer ♪
♪ I just don't care ♪
晚安 Ilse
Good night, Ilse.
晚安?
Good night?
至少 陪我走走吧
Well, walk me, at least.
说实话 我也想
Honestly... I wish I could.
Moritz与Ilse断开了联♥系♥
He has this missed connection with Ilse.
这本该是他活下去最后的机会
That's the final straw for him, is that
“我本来有机会 但我错过了”
"Ugh, I had this opportunity, I missed it."
他便注视着最后的余晖
And he looks out at that one last sunset.
十分钟前你能看见所有景色
Ten minutes ago, you could see the entire horizon.
而现在
Now...
只剩黄昏
only the dusk.
以及微弱星光
The first few stars.
Moritz所需要的是
The tragedy of Moritz is that
多一点点的爱意
had he just been shown a little more love...
但他向对家人的恐惧
But he totally succumbs to
屈服了
his fears of failing,
他看不到任何希望
and he doesn't see any other way out.
这里好黑
It's so dark.
好黑
So dark.
那场吞枪戏对于JGJ来说
For John Gallagher, to fucking commit suicide
每晚都经历一遍 真的是太残酷了
every night, like it's just brutal.
扮演这个角色很难
It's hard. It's hard to play that role.
需要巨大的勇气和力量
And do it with such grace and strength,
而他做到了
and he just did it.
他每天都毫不费力地做到了
He did it effortlessly, every day.
一天晚上 我演那一段戏
There would be a night where I would, you know,
掏出手♥枪♥ 放进嘴里
cock the prop gun and put it in my mouth
然后灯光暗淡 我离开舞台
and the lights would go outand I would go off stage
我就开始抽泣
and just start sobbing and you know,
一头撞进我的化妆师的怀里
and collapse into Danny Paul's arms,
Danny Paul的怀里
my dresser, you know.
在暗处嚎啕大哭
And just cry in the dark while,
那时你们刚开始唱“LEFT BEHIND”
the beginning of "Left Behind" was happening.
我边哭边听
And then I would hear you start singing.
♪ You fold his hands
And smooth his tie ♪
♪ You gently lift his chin ♪
♪ Were you really so blind... ♪
Moritz亲手了结了他的生命 他的父亲站在墓旁
Moritz has taken his life. His father's standing at the grave.
由Mechior来唱 一位父亲的
And Melchior articulates what a parent might feel
丧子之痛
in losing a child.
♪ Now to close his eyes ♪
♪ Never open them ♪
电影精选列表