Paul, come down!
保罗,下来!
Ah. Women are all the same.
啊,女人都是一样的
They always want to drag a man down to their own level.
她们总想把男人拉低到和她们同一水平
Where did you get them from? What's happened?
你从哪儿得到这些的?发生了什么?
My whole life's changed,that's what's happened.Sit down.
我的整个人生要改变了,就是这样,坐下
Everything I've always wanted is coming to me now.
我想要的一起现在都向我走来
My life's beginning at last.
我的人生终于开始了
-It's really beginning. -How do you mean? What--
-真的开始了 -你是什么意思?什么...
there's a man come from Nottingham,
有一个来自诺丁汉的男人
and he's bought my painting,
他买♥♥下了我的画
and he's gonna send me to London.
并且他要送我去伦敦
-What do you think of that? -London?
-你对此怎么想 -伦敦?
-He's going to have me trained. -Paul, are you serious?
-他想送我去接受培训 -保罗,你是认真的吗?
-I've got a patron. -When do you go?
-我有一个赞助人 -你什么时候去?
All the pictures I want to paint, and they'll be shown in a gallery.
我想画的那些画,它们都会在画廊展出
-Paul, I'm so glad for you. -I'm gonna be famous,and I might even be rich.
-保罗,我真为你高兴 -我要出名了,我甚至可能变得富有
And do you know the funny thing about it?
你知道最搞笑的是什么吗?
This man,this wonderful man--
这个男人,这个很棒的男人...
oh, listen. Please listen.
哦,听着,拜托
He's the same man we saw that day in the castle,
就是那天在展厅里的男人
the one that hated my picture.
那个讨厌我的画的男人
That's what I thought-- have you finished?
我是这么想的...你说完了吗?
May I say something?
我能说点什么了吗?
-Can I get a word in edgeways? -What?
-我可以插句话吗? -什么?
-What? -it doesn't matter.
-什么? -不重要了
Of course it matters. It's wonderful, isn't it?
这当然重要,这很美妙,不是吗?
It's the most wonderful thing that ever happened, isn't it?
这不是有史以来发生的最美妙的事吗,对吧?
-Oh, yes. It's wonderful. -Yes, it's wonderful.Everything's wonderful.
-噢,是的,它很美妙 -没错,这所有一切都很美妙
And you're wonderful.
你也很美妙
-What are you frightened of? -Paul, I--
-你在害怕什么? -保罗,我...
I can't always be so spiritual with you.
我不能一直跟你精神恋爱
Perhaps it's a good thing I'm going away.
也许我离开也是一件好事
Oh, no. Don't say that.
噢,不,不要这么说
I'm going to miss you so much.
我会很想念你的
That's what I was trying to tell you.
那就是我想告诉你的
No. You'll only miss a disembodied spirit, not a man.
不,你只会想念无形的灵魂,而不是男人
Not somebody made of flesh and blood.
一个有血有肉的男人
I am flesh and blood, you know.
我是有血有肉的人,你知道
I've got a heart that beats.Feel it.
我有一颗跳动的心,你摸
And my blood tingles.
我的血液在奔腾
Don't you think we've been a--
你不觉得我们一直是...
a little too fierce in what they call purity?
被困在他们所说的纯洁里
Being afraid isn't--isn't pure.
害怕并不是纯洁
It's a sort of dirtiness.
它是一种肮脏
Oh, I want you,
噢,我想要你
and I want to love you.
我想要去爱你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I-if you could... help me.
你...如果你能教我
Teach me not to be ashamed.
教我不要感到羞耻
If you would have me, you wouldn't be ashamed.
如果你愿意拥有我,你不会感到羞耻
-We belong to each other, don't we? -Yes.
-我们属于彼此,不是吗? -是的
-Then won't you trust me? Oh, it's not that.It's--
-那你是不相信我吗? -噢,不是那样的,是因为...
-what? -I don't know!
-什么? -我不知道!
-I'm afraid. -Miriam? Miriam, where are you?
-我害怕 -米丽亚姆?米丽亚姆,你在哪里?
I must go.
我必须走了
You shall have me.
你会拥有我的
Miriam!
米丽亚姆!
Oh, there you are.
哦,你在这儿
-What is it? -Nothing.I'm out of breath.
-怎么了? -没什么,我喘不过气了
You've been running away from Paul.
你刚从保罗那儿来
I know why.
我知道为什么
-It's horrible. -Mother, why must it be horrible?
-真可怕 -母亲,为什么它一定是可怕的
The good lord willed that we should be born into this world to suffer.
主说我们生来就是来这世上受苦的
He willed that we should love each other, didn't he?
祂希望我们应该彼此相爱,不是吗?
And that when we love,it should be a joy.
所以当我们爱人,它应该是一种欣喜
-Isn't that what marriage is supposed to be? -We marry to have children.
-婚姻不就应该是这样吗? -我们结婚是为了生孩子
And to fulfill that duty, we have to suffer.
而为了履行这一职责,我们必须受苦
This... between men and women is ugly.
那个...男人与女人之间是丑陋的
It's dreadful, but we have to endure it
它是可怕的,但我们必须忍♥受
if our union is to be blessed.
如果人的结合是要受到祝福的话
-Mummy! -wait a minute, Hubert.I'm coming.
-妈咪! -等一下,休伯特,我来了
Why must it be ugly?
为什么一定是丑陋的?
You wicked girl.
你这个邪恶的女孩
Pray to the good lord to forgive you.
向仁慈的主祈祷原谅
May he keep you pure in mind and spirit
可能祂会让你的心灵与精神保持纯洁
and protect you with his strength
并用祂的力量保护你
from the sins of the flesh.
脱离肉体上的罪孽
-Mummy, where are you? -All right, Hubert!
-妈咪,你在哪? -好了,休伯特!
oh, lord...
噢,主
Keep me from loving Paul morel if I ought not to love him.
让我不再爱保罗·莫雷尔如果我不应该爱他
But if I may love him,
但如果我可以爱他,
let me love him splendidly.
让我好好地爱他吧
* glory, glory hallelujah *
* glory, glory hallelujah **
Oh.
噢
oh, you clumsy drunken fool.
噢,你这个笨手笨脚的醉鬼
Who says I'm drunk? It's an accident.
谁说我醉了?这只是一个意外
-Say you're not drunk, if you can. -"Say you're not drunk."
-如果可以的话,说你没喝醉。 -“说你没醉。”
Only a fancy hussy like thee could have such a thought.
只有像你这样的野丫头才会有那样的想法
You bring home little enough money without wasting good food,
你给家里的钱不多还要浪费食物
though there's always enough to get drunk on.
我想你买♥♥醉的钱是永远够的
Well, this is your supper I'm throwing away.
好啊,这是你的晚饭,我要把它扔了
It's my money, and it's my house,
这是我的钱,这是我的房♥子
and if you don't like my house, you can get out of it.
如果你不喜欢我的房♥子,你可以滚出去
-This'll do for me. -You leave that alone. That's for Paul, now.
-我没关系的 -你别动那个,那是给保罗的,放下
Paul, Paul, Paul.He can buy his own food now, can't he?
保罗,保罗,保罗,他现在能自己买♥♥食物,不是吗?
Give it over.You can cut yourself some bread and dripping.
拿过来,你能自己切点面包,倒点喝的
Oh, I can, can I?
哦,我可以,对吧?
Then we'll all have some bread and dripping!
那我们都来点面包和喝的吧!
You're the most despicable creature
你是穿着鞋子走路的生物中
that ever walked in shoe leather.
最卑鄙的那个
Shut your face, woman. Go on. Get the dripping!
闭上你的嘴,女人,去给我倒水!
Not even a knife to cut the bread with.
连切面包的刀都没有
You clumsy, drunken lout. The house is filthy with you.
你这个笨手笨脚、醉酒的笨蛋,房♥子里有你就脏了
Then get out of it!
那你给我滚出去!
Go on, then! Get out of my house!
快点,滚出我的房♥子!
-No, Walter. -Get out!
-不,沃尔特 -出去!
No, Walter!
不,沃尔特!
Walter! Let me in!
沃尔特!让我进去!
Don't be silly, Walter. Let me in.
别犯傻了,沃尔特,让我进去
Walter. Walter!
沃尔特,沃尔特!
Oh, dear.
哦,天哪!
Oh, the nuisance. The nuisance.
哦,麻烦了,麻烦了
Paul?
保罗
Mother. What happened?
妈妈,怎么了?
-It's your father.He came home drunk and--- -what happened?
-是你♥爸♥爸,他醉醺醺地回家... -发生了什么事?
I'm locked out.It's a good job the neighbors didn't hear.
我被关在外面了,还好邻居们没听到
They'll hear this!
他们会听到这个
-You drunken coward! -What's that?
-你这个醉酒的懦夫! -怎么?
-You coward! You wouldn't dare-- -Paul, no! He's your father!
-你这个懦夫,你怎么敢... -保罗,别!他是你父亲!
What? You young jockey, you'll get--
怎么?你这毛小子,我要...
you call that a father?
你管这种人叫父亲吗?
I'll let him know what it feels like to be his son!
我会让他知道当他儿子是什么感觉!
Couldn't bear it.Don't ever think it.
实在受不了了,别这么想
I'm sick to death of all of you.
你们所有人我都烦死了
Let me see here.
让我看看
Mother, sleep on the couch in the parlor tonight, not with him.
妈妈,今晚睡在客厅的沙发上吧,别跟他一起睡
-I'll sleep in my own bed. -Why?
-我会睡在自己床上 -为什么?
-I'll sleep in my own bed. -Mother, you can't love him now, not after all--
-我会睡在自己床上 -妈妈,你现在不能爱他了,一点都不能
he had all of my love once, Paul, a long time ago. He was different then.
保罗,他曾经拥有我全部的爱,很久以前,他那时不一样
He was so handsome with his way of laughing. He was always laughing.
他当时笑起来很帅气,他曾经很爱笑
电影精选列表