And I just might like the view.
于是学会放手
So I start to let go.
爱意持续展露
Just to see what'll grow.
这想法太天真
And perhaps I'm naive.
但我开始相信
But tonight I believe.
愿望将会得到满足
That something so good could come true.
不知不觉面对你
And maybe it might have a little.
让我不由自主
Somethin' to do.
付出
With you.
也许这是梦境
And maybe I'm dreaming.
我想保有美好故事
Well, I'd like to stay just like this.
我的世界
But if there's a world.
等你来唤醒
Where you wake me.
用吻来抚平
Promise to wake me.
我心灵
With a kiss.
携手向前迈
A hand meets a hand.
你站在我眼前
Finally somewhere to land.
想法也许天真
Seems it's not so naive.
但我开始相信
To begin to believe.
愿望将被满足
Something good has come true.
不知不觉面对你
And maybe it might have a little.
让我内心
Something.
不由自主感到满足
It might have everything to do.
幸福
With you.
嗨
Hi. Hi.
是卫兵
Soldiers.
不 我们该走了
Oh, no. We have to leave.
保护好公主 是 队长
To protect the princess. Yes, Captain.
不能让皇后找到这个地方
I can't let the queen's guard find this place.
我要跟你们去 不
I'm coming with you. No.
太危险了 他们要找的是你
It's too dangerous. You're the one they're looking for.
我两天后回来
I'll be back in two days.
到时候 我们再一起到南方王国
And together we'll go to the Southern Kingdom and...
去找你的父亲
we'll find your father.
拿去
Well, here.
他送给我的
He gave this to me.
当作幸运符
Take it for luck.
我 我不能接受
I can't accept this.
我不是要送给你
I'm not giving it to you.
是给你回来的理由
I'm just giving you reason to return.
谁要以国王的名义而战
Who fights in the name of the king?
我
I!
走吧
Well, come on, then.
注意安全 好 散开
Be safe. All right. Split up.
你们要小心喔 我们把卫兵
We'll lure the guards away from the cottage.
从小木屋引开
Be careful out there!
谢谢你们的招待
Hey, thanks for having us.
我在这里
Over here.
这边
This way.
你可真行啊 乔纳森
You're really doing it, Johnny boy.
变成一个好人
You're one of the good guys.
诚实 可靠 忠心
Honest, steadfast, loyal.
还有
You're a...
笨蛋
idiot.
你看起来很面熟
You look familiar.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
有好多马铃薯的女士
The lady with the good potatoes.
白雪公主在哪
Where is Snow White?
白什么
Snow who?
你在保护她
You're protecting her.
回答皇后殿下
Answer Her Majesty.
在哪找到他的
Show me where you found him.
在森林里
In the forest,
十字口南方500米左右
two furlongs south of the crossroads.
你一定以为胜券在握 皇后殿下
I'm sure you think you got this licked, Your Majesty.
但相信我
But trust me,
你不了解你的对手
you don't know what you're up against.
我很确定
See, unlike you...
她不像你
I know her.
前提是她 还活着
I think you mean "knew."
我想白雪公主跟我应该
I think it's time for Snow White and I
好好聊一聊了
to have a little talk.
抹去我美丽的痕迹
Banish any trace of beauty.
像木乃伊般衰老
Age me old as mummy dust.
行使黑暗魔法权利
Do your dark, bewitching duty.
藏奥秘
Sweet potion.
魔药
You must.
让声音嘶哑不堪入耳
A voice as creaky as a cackle.
背驼 皱纹满面如老妪
A hunching hag with wrinkled skin.
白发苍苍
A mane of white.
魂飞胆丧
A flash of fright.
将
My plan.
展开
Can.
序曲
Begin.
"有毒的苹果 沉睡如死"
"Poison apple. The sleeping death."
嗯
Hmm.
"解药是"
"Antidote."
"真爱之吻"
"True love's kiss."
你没有办法离开这里的
That won't get you free.
咬一口 鲜红多汁
Just one bite, juicy and red.
道晚安 入梦乡
Then good night, put her to bed.
想领♥取♥奖赏 想不同凡响 得有人殒落
Claim your prize If you wanna rise, someone's gotta fall.
上天很公平
Darling, all is fair.
这世上最美
When you're the fairest.
是我
Of all.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
皇后的卫兵们都在外头找你
It's too dangerous with the queen's guard out there looking for you.
我们能跟你去
We could come with you.
你一定要去吗
Do you really have to go?
我得查出我父亲真正的下落
I need to find the truth about my father.
说不定他还活着
If there's any chance he's alive...
那是不是等你查到了答案
And when you find what you're looking for,
就会回来
you'll come back...
对吧
right?
一定会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 伙伴们 我们走
Come on, fellas. Let's go.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
真是不好意思
I'm sorry, my dear.
我吓到你了吗
Did I frighten you?
不 我只是 我只是在等别的人
No, I was expecting someone else.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
是我能帮你的忙
It is I who can help you.
你就是那个
Are you Snow White?
白雪公主
The princess?
你说你是谁
Who did you say you were?
我来传一个口讯
I have come with a message.
是乔纳森
From Jonathan.
乔纳森
From Jonathan?
恐怕他已经被皇后逮捕了
I'm afraid he's been captured by the queen.
逮捕 不
Captured? No.
他给了我这条项链
He gave me this necklace.
说你会明白什么意思
He said you'd know what it means.
我得去找他
I need to go to him.
你会有危险
But what of the danger?
你爱他
Ah. You love him?
好
Well,
因为爱太珍贵了
because love is so precious,
我来帮你
I will help you.
来
电影精选列表