Last chance, bandits.
把白雪公主的事都招出来
Tell us what you know of Snow White.
要找白雪公主吗
You seek Snow White?
我在这里
I'm over here.
这边
This way.
走 快点
Go! Move!
在这里
Spread out!
散开 去找他们
Spread out. Find them.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
我的马呢
Where's my horse?
走 快走
Go, go.
你怎么回来了
You came back.
得有人解决你的公主问题啊
Someone had to solve your princess problem.
说过要一起作战的
I told you I'd fight with you.
你是认真的 应该吧
I guess you meant it. I guess so.
你总是让我很赞叹
You continue to impress me.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
竟然会得到你这种 犯罪首脑的称赞
Compliment like that coming from a criminal mastermind like yourself.
看看摆脱他们了吗
Make sure we lost them.
老百姓
The people,
已经忘了以前的生活
they've forgotten how it used to be.
他们瞧不起皇后 但又怕她
And they despise the queen. But they're afraid.
所以我们假你父亲之名
That's why we fight in your father's name.
你父母什么都不怕
Your parents weren't afraid of anything.
让我们觉得可以变得勇敢
They made us all feel a little braver.
他们给了我们希望
They gave everyone hope.
穿过南方1.6公里的峡谷之后
Now, we'll cut through to the glen a mile south.
那边会有流水 流水可以掩盖我们的踪迹
We need to cover our tracks.
乔纳森 怎么回事
Jonathan? What was that?
不
Oh, no.
我想我们 有麻烦了 公主
I think we have a bit of a problem, Princess.
他需要医生治疗
He's going to need a doctor.
万事通比较算是一个绰号♥ 不是什么都懂
Doc is more of a sobriquet rather than a technical title
我的专长是
as my true expertise lies
火成岩 沉积岩和变质岩颗粒的研究
in the study of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic granules.
就是 岩石
You know, rocks.
噢
Oh!
我是反抗军奎格
I am the rebel Quigg,
人称十字弓大♥师♥
master of the crossbow,
我命令你救他
and I'm ordering you to save him.
我们还没有介绍彼此
Oh, we haven't even been introduced yet.
我一一跟你介 万事通拜托 没时间了
In alphabetical order... Doc, please, we don't have time.
他伤得很重 你得帮忙
He's badly injured. You have to help.
但他们是土匪
But they're bandits!
你想说我们怎么样 你凶什么凶
What are you gonna do about it? Come here, you.
这就是皇后希望我们会有的举动
This is exactly how the queen would want us to behave.
互相争执
Fighting with each other,
彼此不信任 这样她才能赢
distrusting each other. This is how she wins!
她想让大家相信 人人都该选择自私自利
She's poisoned everyone into believing that it's everyone for themselves.
但是 如果
But if...
我们能放弃小小的自我
we can give up our meager scraps,
就能拥有我们该得到的一切
we will inherit what was meant for all of us.
它远远超过我们的想象
And it's more than any of us can imagine.
只是
It just...
大家要对彼此有信心
requires faith in each other.
嗯
Mmm.
快救他吧
Now help him.
拜托
Please.
嗯
Hmm.
把他抬进去
Bring him inside.
热牛奶
Hot milk.
能帮你好睡些
It helps me sleep.
谢谢
Thank you.
我用鼓风炉切穿底部基岩
I used the blast furnace to cut through the bedrock,
凿洞到裂缝核心
then drilled to the fissure core,
加上一两块膏药
added a poultice or two.
还有一剂土制乙酸
A dose of acetum saturninum,
跟轻剂量的硫磺酸
acid of sulfur dulcified.
呃
Uh...
刚刚
Oh, oh! That was...
嗯哼
Huh.
真不舒服 你成功了 万事通
...unpleasant. You did it, Doc.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你 万事通 没事
Thank you, Doc. Of course.
我愿意为白雪公主的特别朋友做任何事
I would do anything for Snow White's special friend.
你有特别朋友喔
Ooh! You got a special friend. Oh, no.
不是 不是
No. Oh.
不是 什么
No. No. What?
就算是其他人 我也会一样啊 说的对
I would have brought anyone here to... Exactly.
她对谁都好
Run-of-the-mill kindness.
跟你没关系
It's nothing to do with you.
糗了 这真是太好了
Awkward. Oh, isn't this just wonderful?
知道我们该做什么吗
You know what time it is, fellas?
拜托不要 该做什么
Please, no. What time is it?
现在 该跳舞了
It's time to dance.
嘿
Hey!
你要玩牌吗
You want to play cards?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
那你呢 要不要玩
What about you? Do you wanna play?
你跟阿枫的舞跳得真好
You and Maple are fine dancers.
啊
Ah.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
少来
Right.
就像你跟乔纳森
You know, like you and Jonathan.
我确定乔纳森只在乎他自己
I'm pretty sure Jonathan only cares about himself.
所以就替你挡下那一箭
Is that why he took an arrow for ya?
什么
What?
我们都看到了
We all saw it.
那个自私自利的贼
That selfish, no-good thief?
他救了你一命
He saved your life.
我曾以为穿越神秘树林 肯定孤寂
I used to think that the way. Through the woods would be lonely.
黑暗森林当前
Dark forest before me.
深夜浓浓雾气覆盖
The night hangin' heavy above.
狂风呼啸
And the wind blows.
突然风雨过后见云霄
But now I don't shake in the shadows.
前方的路该往哪走
Maybe wherever this road goes.
也许不用独自承受
I won't have to walk it alone.
手牵手向前迈
'Cause a hand meets a hand.
你站在我眼前
Like it found where to land.
刹那间 整个世界变得不同
And suddenly. I've Watched the world come alive.
我已然迷失其中
And now I'm lost in the view.
于是学会放手
So I start to let go.
深埋在我心中
And give in to the glow.
这想法太天真
Oh, I know it's naive.
但今晚我相信
But tonight I believe.
愿望将会得到满足
That something so good could come true.
不知不觉面对你
And maybe it might have a little.
让我不由自主
Somethin' to do.
付出
With you.
我原以为这世界 会永远残破不堪
I used to think that this world. Would forever stay broken.
现实残酷
Cutthroat and cruel.
没退路 只能选择自保
Every fool had to fend for himself.
这时候
But who knows?
仿佛时间暂时停留
When we're together the time slows.
前方的路该往哪走
Maybe, wherever this road goes.
也许不用独自承受
I won't have to walk it alone.
手牵手向前迈
'Cause a hand meets a hand.
出乎意料之外
Something I never planned.
刹那间 整个世界变得不同
And suddenly. I've Watched the world come alive.
我已然迷失其中
电影精选列表