Oh.
那也许我们可以一步一步来
Well, then, maybe we can start with something small.
我小的时候 我母亲教我吹口哨
When I was a little girl, my mother taught me how to whistle.
所以 害怕讲话 就吹口哨
So, even when I'm afraid to speak, I whistle.
因为吹口哨 内心就像在唱歌♥
Because when you whistle, it's your heart singing.
通过歌♥声
And that voice,
把藏在心中的话
the one that's hidden in your heart,
让别人听到
can be heard.
对吧 你试试看
See? Now you try.
轻点 只要让烛火闪烁就好
Well, just enough to make a candle flicker.
不是吹熄
Not go out.
你会了
You did it.
就知道你可以
I knew you could.
走吧
Come on.
拿来
Hey! Come here.
还我
Give it back!
我拿到了
I got it.
什么声音 怎么那么迷人好听
What's that divine and ravishing noise?
是鸟儿从窗外飞进来了
Did a songbird come through a window?
是糊涂蛋
It's Dopey.
听起来像小小天使
He sounds like a baby angel.
那是法术
It's a trick.
那不是法术
It's not a trick.
你是怎么做到的啊
How are you doing that?
就把嘴唇合在一起
Well, you put your lips together,
舌头摆在牙齿后面 就行了
place your tongue behind your teeth and whistle.
那简单
That's easy.
这是家常便饭 还是你们对朋友都这样
Is this normal, or just something you do among friends?
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
吵了275年 时间很长喔
275 years is a long time to argue.
是274年
274.
别拖我下水
Leave me out of it.
这里就只有我还讲道理
I'm the only sensible one here. Oh.
那你觉得他们都不想听道理
And you feel like they're not listening to sense?
没错
Correct.
我能理解 爱生气先生
I take your point, Mr. Grumpy.
你 等等
You... Wait.
什么
What?
我的感觉是 每个人都应该
Well, it seems to me that everyone here
多花点心思 听听其他人的心声
could do a much better job at listening to one another.
我想的跟你一样
I was thinking the same thing.
嘿
Hey.
不要乱动 是我就不会往里面看
Uh, Miss White, I wouldn't look in there if I...
她真把这里当家了
She's really making herself at home.
我怎么不记得还有那些
I don't remember those.
好 你去洗盘子
Now you wash the dishes.
你去打扫房♥间
You tidy up the room.
好啊 来吧
Okay. Come on.
你清理蜘蛛网
You clean those cobwebs.
还有你负责
And he'll use
扫地
the broom.
我
Me?
吹口哨工作
Whistle while you work.
要开开心心一起
And cheerfully together.
努力收拾这地方
We can tidy up the place.
我来唱 你来和
So hum a merry tune.
伴随着歌♥声 事半功倍
It won't take long when there's a song.
我们来同欢
To help you set the pace.
当你清扫地板
And as you sweep the floor.
觉得无趣反感
What used to be a bore.
让它有别以往
Will feel just like a game.
家务事变得一点都不难
And not the same old chore It was before.
吹口哨工作
Whistle while you work.
就是这样
You'll get it.
团结齐心焕然一新
When we're a team. The house will gleam.
来吹口哨工作
So whistle while you work.
吹口哨工作
Whistle while you work.
肩并肩齐心协力
It's easy to get through it.
来完成所有工作
When we do it hand in hand.
我来唱 你来和
So catch that merry tune.
接到了
I'll take it!
你会发现享受在其中
When work is fun, the work gets done.
工作更轻松
In half the time you planned.
嘿 那刷子我需要
Wait! I think that brush is mine.
自己不保护好
You shoulda hung a sign.
我会把它藏在黑暗处
If you don't hush I'll take this brush.
让你永远找不到
And shove it where the sun don't shine.
吹口哨工作
Whistle while you work.
争吵只是于事无补
Your bickering won't fix a thing.
来吹口哨工作
So, whistle while you work.
肩并肩 齐心协力来完成所有工作
It's easy to get through it When we do it hand in hand.
快看糊涂蛋
Look at Dopey!
吹口哨工作
Whistle while you work.
屋里屋外一尘不染
We've scrubbed the house together.
让人耳目一新
Now it's clean as clean can be.
我来唱 你来和
So, hum a merry tune.
邋里邋遢瞬间变成
This grimy group became a troupe.
温馨的一家人
That feels like family.
从前一片脏乱
What used to be a mess.
已经变成习惯
That lived at this address.
神清气爽真舒畅
Is now clean as a whistle just from.
一边吹口哨 一边同欢
Whistlin' sounds of happiness.
吹口哨工作
Whistle while you work.
工作在乐趣中完成
When work is fun, the work gets done.
在一起力量无限大
It's mighty fine when we combine.
伴随歌♥声 工作轻松
It won't take long when there's a song.
来吹口哨工作
So whistle while you work.
我都忘了好好相处这么好玩
I forgot getting along could be so much fun.
我忘了这边有个烤炉
I forgot we had an oven in here.
我小的时候 每一天都像这样
Well, when I was a little girl, every day was like this.
每一天
Every day?
每一天
Every day.
我父亲还在位的时候
When my father was king.
噢
Oh.
关于我父亲 猎人说皇后骗了我
The Huntsman said the queen lied about my father.
皇后什么事都说谎
She lied about everything.
要是父亲还活着呢
What if he's still alive?
我得找到他
I have to find him.
你们说森林里有一群自称
You said that there were bandits in the forest
为国王而战的土匪
who claimed to fight in the king's name.
人类罪犯
Human criminals.
那些反叛军就是一群小偷
Those rebels are nothing but thieves.
其实他们以前是一群演员
They're actually a band of erstwhile actors
因为女王贪婪的经济政策
whose sustenance was made unstable
使他们的生计不稳定
by the queen's greedy economic policies
迫使他们进入道德界限
which forced them into a liminal space
不太分明的灰暗空间
where ethics and motives are ill-defined.
那他们在哪里
Well, where are they?
如果他们知道父亲的下落 就得找他们
If they know the truth about my father, I need to find them.
不妥 我无法赞同
Oh, no. I advise against it.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
留下来陪我
Stay with me.
我是说我们
I mean, us.
对 上次你差点逃不出皇后的魔爪
Yeah. You barely got away from the queen the last time.
请保重
Gesundheit.
那是我该做的事
But this is what I have to do.
何况 爱生气是对的
Besides, Grumpy's right.
我在这里待得越久 越可能拖累你们
The longer I stay here with you, the more danger I put you in.
终于
At last.
再见 爱生气
Goodbye. Grumpy!
不
电影精选列表