Well, in order of the longest toes to the shortest toes,
那我是最长的
I have the longest toes.
比较好记
If that helps.
你们在森林里都做些什么事情
And what exactly do you do out here in the forest?
我们的工作是采矿脉
Oh. Well, it's our job to mine the mines.
收获总是令人期待
You'd be amazed at what you can find.
闪亮的岩石丰富多采
Sparkling rocks of every kind.
神奇的魔法依旧存在
A place where magic still abides.
还是让她别久待
Not for long if she resides!
我可以睡了吗
Look at the time.
最重要的是白雪公主待在我们这里的期间 不会受到伤害
The important thing is that Snow White is out of harm's way at our address.
对吧 伙伴们 对
Right, fellas? Yeah.
说得没错 我反对
Absolutely. Objection.
听到了 你别理他
Noted. Just ignore him.
我在这里待一晚就好
Maybe I'll just stay for one night.
一晚 然后就走
One night. Then she leaves.
来 来 过来这里 我想点燃火
You can come here. What size are your slippers?
我爱拖鞋 楼上还有空房♥
I love slumber parties. We got some spare upstairs.
待在这里 皇后动不了你
You'll be safe from the queen here.
墙上的魔镜
Magic Mirror on the wall,
世界上谁最美丽
who's the fairest one of all?
远在城墙之外
Far beyond the castle wall,
居住在树林的某处
somewhere in the woods dwells
白雪公主
Snow White,
拥有内心绽放的美
fairest one of all.
不
No.
我只能实话实说
I am only bound by what is true.
从里到外的美丽
The fairest lives.
是她不是你
She is not you.
事情似乎有点失控
Seems we've hit a little hiccup.
某个人出了差错
Someone made a little mess.
要让谁来收拾这棘手的问题
And who, of course, is here to pick up. The pieces?
你猜
One guess.
该怎么处理这个叛徒
So, what's the treatment For a traitor?
胆小鬼 软弱的懦夫
This craven coward of a man?
严刑拷打
Diminish him.
再杀了他
Then finish him.
这方法
Because, well.
不错
I can.
你竟然敢违抗我
You dare to disobey me?
我不值得宽恕
I don't deserve mercy.
若您还有一点慈悲心的话
But if there's a drop of it in your heart,
我请求您
I beseech you,
饶了她吧
show it to her.
我此刻也许有些迷惘
Perhaps I've been a bit confusing.
但我不缺你的意见
But I've no need for your advice.
你的说法真的很荒唐
In fact, I find it quite amusing.
居然要我伪善
Telling me to play nice!
仁慈根本得不到珍惜
Well, nice will only get you nowhere.
反而是重重阻碍
Nice won't get the doing done.
野心勃勃需无情冷酷
Ambitious girls must be vicious girls.
自信的姿态
And, boy, they have fun!
感觉无比畅快
This is gonna be fun!
很公平 就我说了算
All is fair when you wear the crown.
身为皇后 我能予取予求
To be the queen Means you do as you please.
想被饶恕
I could spare you.
或碎尸万段
Or tear you right down.
我要全世界对我俯首跪地
On a whim I can bring the world to its knees.
好 我原谅你
Now, I could forgive, even forget.
给你留一条活路 恕你无罪
Let you live, you'd be all set.
但是你 违背我心意
But to start, I don't have the heart.
该如何放过
As you might recall.
我认为很公平
So, darling, all is fair.
这世上最美是我
When you're the fairest of all.
曾听说美貌超越外表
Now, perhaps you have heard that.
是由内心散发出光芒
The truest of beauty Will shine from inside.
那无庸置疑的是
Well, if somebody said that.
他在说谎
Somebody lied.
是黄金 美钻 珍珠
It's the gold and the glitter.
才耀眼 才夺目
And the gems and the jewels.
美貌是权力
Beauty means power.
一切我做主
Means I write the rules.
很公平
All is fair.
就我说了算
When you wear the crown.
有谁敢当面阻挠我 谁敢挡路
So who would dare stand in my way? Stand in her way.
让我难过
Now, beware.
就把你关
If you let me down.
关 关 关
Down, down, down.
进地牢 受尽折磨
In the dungeon you'll stay. In the dungeon you'll stay.
我给你的使命 若能实现
But if you get the deed finally done.
无庸置疑我会独占鳌头
I'll proceed, second to none.
当我说出口
With no doubt when I'm calling out.
魔镜告诉我
"Mirror on the wall". Mirror on the wall.
最美可是我
"Tell me, who is fair?
谁的美貌超越我
Who is fair beyond compare?".
唯一的答案只能是我
It's gonna be me that you declare.
队长 搜索森林
Captain, search the forest.
找到白雪公主
Find Snow White
没找到 你也就不要回来了
and don't come back without her.
很公平
All is fair.
这世上最美
When you're the fairest.
是我
Of all.
不公平
It's not fair.
都早上了 她还待在这里
It's the morning, and she's still here.
他们会来找她
They'll come looking for her,
等他们找到她
and when they find her...
你对这件事有什么话想说
What do you have to say about that?
可是爱生气 糊涂蛋又不会说话
Now, Grumpy, you know Dopey doesn't talk.
因为他糊涂
Because he's a dope!
他名字虽然叫糊涂蛋
Just because his name is Dopey
并不表示他真的很糊涂
doesn't mean he's actually a dope.
当然是因为这个原因
Of course that's the reason.
就好像你叫开心果 因为你常开心
Same as how you're called Happy because you're happy.
而我叫爱生气 是因为我 我
And I'm called Grumpy because I'm... I'm...
老被人误会
misunderstood.
哎呀
Ow!
气死我了
Shish kebabs!
嗯哼
Huh?
回敬你
Here you go.
嘿
Hey!
各位 大家都是朋友 不要这样
Guys, let's all just try to be friends.
快停
Ow. Stop.
嘿 接招吧
Hey! Yippee ki-yay!
你完蛋了 先生
You're toast, mister! Aha!
过来
Come here!
不要闹了
Settle down.
我也要打你的腿
I'm gonna get your long toe!
好痒
Grumpy, that tickles!
噢
Oh...
我的脚
Oh, my foot! Huh?
不
Oh, no!
小心粉末
Pepper!
他要爆♥炸♥了
He's gonna blow.
糊涂蛋嘴里有一只虫
Dopey, breakfast is supposed to go in your mouth.
从来没见过这种事
Not on your head!
生活就是这样
Isn't life gruel?
懂吗 笑死我了
You get it? Gruel!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
这会让你想躲起来
Makes you want to run and hide.
你害怕说话吗
Are you afraid to speak?
噢
电影精选列表