其他的分给你的公主
And share the rest with your princess.
也许没有人跟她说过
Maybe no one else has even told her.
要是皇后知道大家日子这么难过的话
I'm sure if the queen was aware of how desperate things have gotten,
她一定会乐于分享
she would be happy to share.
至少我得试一下
I at least have to try,
就算只有一丝希望
even if it is just a wish.
一丝
Wish... Wish...
希望
Wish...
白雪公主 家事都做完了吗
Snow White, have you finished your chores?
是 皇后殿下
Yes, Your Majesty.
做不完可不能分给别人
It's important we all do our share.
这正是我想来找您谈的事
Well, that's what I came to speak to you about, actually.
分享
Sharing.
没听懂
Please.
你是说
You were saying?
我想说
It's just...
皇后殿下
Your Majesty,
人♥民♥正在受苦 说来不足挂齿
people are struggling, and it may not be much,
但小时候 我父母和我会摘苹果
but when I was young, my parents and I would pick apples.
用它们做成派
We'd take them and make pies,
然后到村子里 派
then go out into the village... Pies?
派是奢侈品 他们不需要奢侈品
Pies are luxuries. They don't need luxuries.
会宠坏他们
It confuses them.
有时候一些小确幸 即使是小小的甜点
But sometimes something small, something sweet even,
也会让人有希望 而不是勉强地过日子
can make you believe that there's more to being alive than mere subsistence.
我从来没想过你的意见
You know, I really don't remember you being this...
居然会这么多
opinionated.
我很抱歉 只是
My apologies. It's just...
需要给他们一点仁慈
I feel they need some kindness.
"无惧 公平 勇敢 真诚"
"Fearless, fair, brave, true."
真奇怪
How quaint.
将来你会明白那些字一文不值
One day, you'll understand how useless those words are.
不过现在
But in the meantime,
我让你开个眼界
here's a tidbit for you.
仔细看
Observe.
很迷人 对不对
Ravishing, isn't it?
对 皇后殿下
Yes, Your Majesty.
一种是软弱 无用 脆弱
One is weak, useless, fragile.
另一种坚硬 不屈不挠
The other hard, unyielding,
永垂不朽 无瑕
everlasting, flawless,
又美丽
beautiful.
我的子民不需要花
My subjects don't want a flower.
他们要钻石
They want a diamond.
皇后殿下 你放开我
Your Highness... Get your hands off me!
我们逮到罪犯正在洗涤室窃取皇家物资
...this criminal was caught in the scullery pilfering royal supplies.
你在说谎
That's a lie.
你是躲在森林里
Are you one of the bandits
以国王的名义行窃的其中一个土匪
that gather in the forest stealing in the name of the king?
不 不 皇后殿下
No, no, Your Majesty.
不是其中一个 我是老大
Not "one of the bandits." I'm the boss.
我只效忠真正的国王
Loyal to the one true king.
找到他的家 烧成灰烬
Find his home and burn it to the ground.
有趣的是
Funny thing is,
我其实没有家
I don't actually have a home.
那带他到地牢
Then take him to the dungeon.
好好享受家的温暖 皇后殿下
Fill the castle with his cries. Your Majesty...
我了解正义是很重要
I understand the need for justice.
只是这不公平
But please, this isn't fair.
你说什么
What did you say?
惩罚不应该超过他的罪行
The punishment must not exceed the crime,
而且我知道我父亲会 你父亲
and I know my father would... Your father?
你父亲
Your father?
我父亲会宽恕他
My father would show mercy.
抱歉 你说得没错
I'm sorry, my dear. You're right.
这个窃贼偷我东西
This thief stole from me.
所以 我也要偷他的
So, I will steal from him.
脱掉他的外套 靴子 把他绑在大门口冻死
Remove his coat and boots and bind him to the gates to freeze.
我能不能选择进地牢
You know, is the dungeon still an option?
把他带走
Take him away!
等等 他会冻死 求您 皇后殿下
Wait, he'll perish. Please, Your Majesty.
白雪公主
Snow White!
过来
Here...
你自己看
look at yourself.
这不就是你要的
Isn't this what you want?
来啊
Go on,
替你的人♥民♥说话
speak to your people.
你的子民正在等着你呢
Your subjects await you, Snow White.
你的派还有金玉良言
Your pies and your wise words.
要跟他们说什么
What will you tell them, hmm?
说你做甜点给他们
That you've made them dessert?
活在希望的世界吧
You live in a world of wishes.
回你的井边 白雪公主
Go back to your well, Snow White.
小女孩独坐许愿井
Little girl at a lonely well.
重复回忆往日情境
With the same little tale to tell.
被禁锢在高大城墙中
Feeling trapped by the walls That hold her.
被束缚在编织已久的恶梦
Feeling stuck in the story They've told her.
逐渐被她遗忘的一切
Another day where she fades away.
面对现实只能妥协
Never daring to disobey.
唯有在梦里徘徊
So she's dreaming all alone.
鼓起勇气去面对
Sharing secrets with the stone.
小时候父亲告诉我
My father told me, long ago.
面对暴风雪不示弱
I braved a bitter storm of snow.
那个女孩是否还会出现
Is that a girl I'll ever know again?
我有一个心愿
I'm waiting on a wish.
埋藏在成千树下
Beneath a thousand treetops.
广阔天空无限大
And as the silver sky stops.
倒影中的我轻声缭绕
I send a whisper to the water.
我有个心愿
Waiting on a wish.
期待能有一天
Holding out for someday.
会有奇迹出现
Hoping somehow, some way.
想让父亲感到骄傲
I'll become my father's daughter.
闭上眼看仔细
I close my eyes and see.
寻觅曾经的你
The girl I'm meant to be.
是否在我心里 在我心间
Is she a part of me I've yet to find?
是否会如同预期
Wondering, "Will she appear?".
或是永远困在原地
Or will I be forever here.
我有个心愿
Waiting on a wish?
女孩在森林深处
Little girl by a wild wood.
想要给予支持帮助
How she tries to be someone good.
不知何时王国陷入困境
But in the shadow The kingdom's caught in.
失去公平和谐的窘境
Somehow fairness is long forgotten.
挺身而出 或是屈服
So will she rise or bow her head?
不推卸 还是忍♥辱
Will she lead or just be led?
善良女孩是否还在心里
Is she the girl She always said she'd be?
我有个心愿
I'm waiting on a wish.
埋藏在成千树下
Beneath a thousand treetops.
广阔天空无限大
And as the silver sky stops.
想打破这座铜墙铁壁
I long to leave the walls behind me.
我有个心愿
Waiting on a wish.
期待能有一天
Holding out for someday.
会有奇迹出现
Hoping somehow, some way.
就在前方有一个转机
There comes a miracle to find me.
闭上眼看仔细
I close my eyes and see.
寻觅曾经的你
The girl I'm meant to be.
是否在我心里 在我心间
Is she a part of me I've had to hide?
是否会如同预期
Wondering, "Will she appear?".
再一次地坐以待毙
Or will I spend another year.
我有个心愿
Waiting on a wish?
我该为自己作主
They say all you have to do.
寻梦找到归属
To make your wish come true.
电影精选列表