Is when we dig Up rocks this big.
灿烂笑容渲染宇宙
And so My smile starts to grow.
开心果 对 没错
I glow! Ugh! I'm happy! Yeah, we know!
你真恶心 桶子赶紧
You make me sick A bucket, quick!
喔噢
Uh-oh!
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
我挖呀挖呀挖呀挖 从清晨到黑夜
We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig Dig from early morn till night.
我挖呀挖呀挖呀 挖走眼前的一切
We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig Dig up everything in sight.
每颗宝石锱铢必较
We dig up diamonds by the score.
成千的宝石
A thousand rubies.
全都要
Sometimes more!
所有闪亮珠宝躲不了
It's the sparkly stuff we're digging for.
我挖呀挖呀挖呀
We dig, dig, dig-a-dig, dig.
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho. Heigh-ho.
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
结束一天工作
It's home from work we go.
收工 伙伴
Day's over, gang!
下班 好耶
We're done? Hot dang!
嗨齁 嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
歌♥声喧天没错
Sing out, fortissimo.
我的妈
Oh, dear, oh, my.
我想要保持低调
Do you mind if I lay low.
因为我会害羞 会害羞
See, sometimes I get so... Get so...
害羞鬼 对 没错
He's bashful! Yeah, we know!
少说废话 快点出发
Well, move your tail Let's hit the trail.
别再磨蹭
Don't drag your feet.
吃饭钟声
It's time to eat!
晚安 阿门
We'll sleep. Amen!
太阳升起
Arise and then.
出门工作 日复一日
It's off to work we go again.
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁
Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho. Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho. Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho. Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho. Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho. Heigh-ho.
嗨齁 嗨齁
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho!
你做什么 吭
Easy with that door, Doc.
啊 家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
能回到温暖的家的确很令人高兴
It is indeed exceptional to be back at our place of habitation.
是我过敏还是灰尘多
Is it me or is it dusty in here?
你过敏
It's you.
好想去刷牙
Can't wait to floss.
是个 是个
It's a... It's a...
是个
It's a...
什么
What?
他又来了
He did it again.
是猝睡症引发猝倒
Narcoleptic cataplexy.
我还以为他
I thought he just...
只是担心得睡着了
fell asleep when he was worried.
有什么好担心的
What's there to be worried about?
需要担心了
Time to worry!
把门锁好
Barricade the door!
各位 糊涂蛋呢
Guys, where's Dopey?
不要动
Don't move.
食人魔闻得到恐惧
Ogres smell fear.
那不是食人魔 是魅影
It's not an ogre. It's a phantasm.
他应该躲起来
Should he crouch and hide?
或是大吼吓它
Or make himself big and roar?
要看是哪种食人魔
Depends what kind of ogre.
不是食人魔
It's not an ogre!
是恶魔山羊
It's a demon goat.
不要看他的眼睛
Don't look it in the eyes.
要是看到灵体
If you see ectoplasm,
不要碰它 它在飘吗
don't touch it. Is it floating?
糊涂蛋 小心
Be careful, Dopey.
你别害怕
Don't be afraid.
没事的
It's all right.
我只是想认识你
I only wanted to meet you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你不会说话
Don't you speak?
三 二 一 冲啊
Let's take back our friend!
等等 拜托
Wait, wait. Please.
是个人类
Why... It's a human.
是啊 不然你们以为呢
Well, yes. What did you think I was?
没事 鬼
Nothing. Ghost.
你从哪来的 你饿不饿
But where did you come from? Are you hungry?
可以当朋友吗
Can we be friends?
你的 名字是
What's your name?
大家怎么突然变得这么亲切
Why is everyone being so cordial?
现在这时候还会跑进森林里的人类
The only human things that come into the forest anymore are bandits
就只有宣称为国王而战的土匪们 什么
who claim to fight in the king's name. What?
你一定是犯法了 对不对
You're in trouble with the law, aren't ya?
嗯哼
Hmm?
我还是离开吧 看吧
I'd better go. Told ya.
不 等等 别走啊 让她走
No, no, no. Wait, wait. Hold on. Let her leave.
至少告诉我们 你是谁啊
Well, at least tell us who you are.
对啊 对
Yeah. Yes.
我是白雪公主
My name is Snow White.
白雪公主 那位公主
Snow White? The princess?
我就说是陷阱
I say it's a trap.
可是她需要帮忙
But she needs our help.
你还认为她是鬼吗 等等 等等 你要去哪里
Anyone still think she's a ghost? Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going?
尽可能离城♥堡♥越远越好
As far away from the castle as possible.
可是为什么
That's not good enough. But why?
老实说 皇后想要杀我
The truth is, the queen tried to kill me.
她真的想要杀你
She really tried to kill you?
那太可怕了
Well, that's terrible.
因为这样 你才更应该离开
It's also exactly why you have to leave.
你该留下来 想清楚接着要去哪里
You should stay here until you figure out where you're gonna go.
什么 我认为这个想法很好
What? I think that's a wonderful idea.
慢着
Now, hold on.
275年来 第一次有人类到小木屋
A human shows up in this cottage for the first time in 275 years
你们却请她留下
and you ask her to stay?
他 刚刚是说275年吗
Did he just say 275 years?
精确的数字是274
274, to be precise.
我们跟树一样老
We're as old as the trees.
我父母总是说森林是个神奇的地方
My parents always said this forest was a magical place.
而我总是说人类只会给大家添麻烦
And I've always said that humans cause nothing but trouble.
不好意思 你们的名字是
I'm sorry. I don't know your name.
让我按照顺序一一向您介绍
Allow me to introduce in alphabetical order.
害羞鬼 糊涂蛋
Bashful. Dopey.
爱生气 开心果
Grumpy. Happy.
瞌睡虫 喷嚏精
Sleepy. Sneezy.
我是万事通
And I'm Doc.
你不是说这次要反着介绍我们吗
You said we were doing reverse alphabetical order this time.
有吗 那是上次
That was last time.
好 反过来的话
So, in reverse order,
是喷嚏精 瞌睡虫 开心果 爱生气 糊涂蛋 万事通 害羞鬼
it's Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, and Bashful.
你好厉害
Well, I'll be.
她 她是怎么记住的
How did she do that?
我母亲教过我 记住名字是非常重要的事
My mother always taught me that it was important to learn a name.
如果是按照脚趾头长短来记的话
电影精选列表