Here.
吃这颗苹果
Take this apple
免得路上挨饿
to sustain you on the road.
嘿
Hey!
哇
Whoa!
白雪公主
Snow White.
我还记得你父亲对他的百姓有多么慷慨
I remember how generous your father was to his people.
我很荣幸能向他的女儿报答他的恩情
That's why it is an honor for me to return the favor to his daughter.
我知道我能给的不算多
I know I don't have much to give...
但送你这颗苹果让我觉得
but giving you this apple makes me feel as though
他的精神也在这里
his spirit is here.
快呀
Come on! Hyah!
谢谢
Thank you.
为了他
For him.
为了你父亲
For your father.
快 快
Hyah! Hyah!
走 快 快点
Go. Come on! Faster!
怎么回事
What's happening?
不 不太对劲
Something's wrong.
我是认识你父亲
I did know your father.
还非常熟
Quite well.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道他很傻
I knew he was a fool!
你 是你
You. It's you.
要杀掉他实在是太容易了
It was almost too easy for me to have him killed.
他的善良让他失去宝座
His goodness cost him his throne,
也会让你失去生命
as it will cost you your life.
现在
So...
告诉我 白雪公主
tell me, Snow White...
世界上谁最美丽
...who is the fairest one of all?
你忌妒的心可以平息了
Your envious heart can be at rest.
你 我的皇后
You, my Queen,
世界上最美丽
are fairest of all.
皇后万岁
All hail the queen,
貌美绝世
fairest of them all.
不管你再怎么用力
You've done this every day.
它还是不会动
It hasn't moved.
算了吧
Forget it.
我曾经想放弃
I did forget.
我忘了曾经有勇气
I forgot what it was to have courage,
有希望 直到
to have hope, but then...
我遇见白雪公主
then I met Snow White.
她为我们而战
She fought for us.
跟我们一起作战
With us.
她大可一走了之
When she had every reason to run.
却没弃我们而不顾
She never gave up on us.
我也不会
I am not...
弃她而不顾
giving up on her.
加油 用力
Come on. Pull harder.
听着 皇后的秘密入口
Listen, the queen's secret entrance lets out one mile
在皇家马厩外1.6公里处 那里有几十匹马
from the royal stables where there's dozens of horses.
我对付卫兵 你快走
I'll check for guards. You go.
加油
Good luck.
哇
Whoa.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
白雪公主
Snow White...
她还活着
Ah. She's alive!
她醒了 这真是奇迹
She's awake. It's a miracle.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
怎么了
What is it?
怎么回事
Hey, what's wrong?
我 我父亲
My father...
他永远离开了
He's gone forever.
皇后杀了他
Murdered by the queen.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我们该怎么办
What will we do now?
小时候父亲
My father told me.
告诉我
Long ago.
面对暴风雪不示弱
I braved a bitter storm of snow.
我得思索
I have to know.
唤回最初的自己
Does that girl still live in me?
母亲 父亲离开我
Mother, Father won't return.
留下愿望让我摸索
They left a wish for me to learn.
家园和我的关系
That this kingdom is my.
紧密
Destiny.
抬起头接受使命
Time to rise and lift my head.
该带领却不听命
Time to lead and not be led.
那个女孩
To be the girl.
不再藏在
I always said.
心底
I'd be.
时候到了
It's time.
到了
Time?
该收复我们的王国了
Time to restore our kingdom.
一定不容易
It won't be easy.
她会用尽一切阻止我们
She'll do everything she can to stop us.
让她试
Let her try.
天啊 他居然会
Did he... Was that...
糊涂蛋
Dopey?
我们不害怕
We're not afraid.
糊涂蛋
Dopey.
不再怕
Not anymore.
噢
Oh, wow.
说得好 糊涂蛋
Well said, Dopey.
那我也不怕
Then neither am I.
跟我来
Follow me.
嘘
Shh!
继续走 后面的 跟上
On to the main gate! Yes, sir.
不用再忍♥受 敢怒不敢言
No more sending whispers to the water.
美好希望
'Cause you're everything.
一直就存在你我心中
You were wishing and waiting for.
无所畏惧
Someone fearless.
争公平
Someone fair.
要勇敢
Someone brave.
做自己
Someone true.
我相信你在找我
I believe you're looking for me.
真要说起来
As a matter of fact,
我相信是你要找我
I believe it is you who's looking for me.
都退下
Stand aside.
这是我父亲的房♥子
This is my father's house.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你偷走了属于他 属于大家的一切
You stole it from him, from all of us.
现在我们要讨回来
And now we're here to take it back.
漂亮
Pretty...
不是吗
isn't she?
娇嫩 优雅 精致
Delicate, elegant, exquisite.
你们想要花朵
You think you want a flower.
但花会凋谢
But a flower wilts.
花没办法保护你们
A flower cannot keep you safe.
或维护军队
Or raise an army,
或领导王国
or lead a kingdom.
花不能把我能赐你们的给你们
A flower cannot give you what I can give you.
完美
Perfection.
权力
Power.
美丽
Beauty.
如果你要王位
If you want the throne...
拿去
take it.
他们等着呢
They're waiting.
闹剧该结束了
Enough of this charade.
卫兵 抓住她
Guards, hold her.
你
You.
让百姓们看着她死
电影精选列表